MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing

|Rannvijay'ians Dreamland|('*.Uff Teri Ada <3.*) (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 125

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 04 April 2009 at 6:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rema_13

Originally posted by *nitz_rocks*

Ranvijay and Anusha??? ummmm who is anusha?? I have noo idea who anusha is...so how can i talk about her?Wink but well yaa i heard 'fake' rumors that ranvijay and anusha are going around...well...well...all i can say is yeh media bhi naa...ek sweet si...bro-sis relationship ko couple ke relationship mein bana deti hain! Shame on indian media! Seriouslyy!!

hahahahahah LMAO ROFL
I so agree with that !!

Okie even i am laughing more and more nowROFL 

They should know the truth naa...ufff...he is only minee...we have coined our name too...RaNiBlushingBlushingBlushing which means queen of all relationships!LOL

OMG Nitz !! Are you okay ?? Ranvijay is only MINE !! Get IT ??!! LOLLOL
Well you see Me  & Rannvivijay we don;t have to joint our names together to show how much we like each other [I wish Day Dreaming] We are just col like that  LOLLOL... You see the "R" Factor Between me & him My name starts with an R his name starts with R !! WOW !! Perfect !! Embarrassed

OMG "N" doesn't go with "R" atall !! Don't you think Embarrassed... LOL

Arre i was kidding with you Rema...You seriously look adorable and cute when you are jealous!WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed But heyy...i am taking ranvijay after youno talkingno talking...coz well R and N does goo wellBlushingBlushing N goes amazing with R and Y...coz R for raj singh arora & ranvijayBlushingBlushingDay Dreaming and Y for yuvraj devDay Dreaming But yaa yaa rema...ranvijay's urs firsttalk to the handBroken Hearttalk to the handBroken Heart but he is myneee after youuuDay Dreaming OMG!! I am dying to seee him in his new showBlushing Did you see him in Scooty Pep Teen Diva?Day DreamingDay Dreamingdroolingdroolingdrooling

Okie kidding...i dunno if the rumor is true or not...but as long as ranvijay is happy with whoever his is dating or he is gonna date...i am happy!Embarrassed And as for Anusha...i don't really hate her...i mean she is not a good VJ definitely...but we don't know how she is as a person...so can't say!Wink

lool I don't think so it is true but even if it is I won;t ever belive it LOLLOL... I just sturbon !
lool You know not just Anusha but all the other VJ's like all they do is talking in English half the time with a good accent & thats it they are a VJ ! loool But we hardly get to see the real VJ's like Rannvijay & Nihkal who can actually talk in Hindi lool !! I am so proud of them !

Yup, it's true we don't know how she is as a person but lool Honestly, i know this is gona sound mean but I don't even consider any of the VJ's a VJ' Excpet like Rannvijay, Nhikal, Shopihe & there was one more Oh yeah Mini Mathur was a VJ too !!  Anyways i guess i am leading to atotally diffrent topic here so i will just Shutup ! Embarrassed

I agree with you...they four are the only amazing VJs...i hate all the other VJ's...but well i dont even watch anything else except the stuff ranvijay or nikhil hosts!LOLEmbarrassed And ofcouse songs...but seriously...the accent is soo weird...there was this VJ called Mia in saturday shuffle i think... I hated her...with weird accent and she didnt even know hindi!phbbbbtphbbbbtTo be a VJ...you need to be hot, smart and just the best...like our RanVijay!BlushingBlushing

Nice discussion topic Rema

And geeeeeeeeee...his pics are making me goo weak in my kneesDay Dreaming *drooling*
I KNOWWWWW !! Same yaar !!
Post more pics Remaaa!BlushingBlushing

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|Rannvijay'ians Dreamland|('*.Uff Teri Ada <3.*) (Page 9)" in MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 04 April 2009 at 6:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *nitz_rocks*

Hey ranvijay-ians...i have good news for you all!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed There is this new reality show that is going to come on MTV called fast and furious! and I have heard that ranvijay is going to host tht show which is the reason he didn't host splistvilla! Now noww...i really hope the news is trueBlushingBlushing which would mean more hottness of the best VJ around!BlushingEmbarrassed *fingers crosses* *touchwood*WinkEmbarrassed

Oh yeah !! How can i forget thats what i heard to!! I hope its true yaar !! I am gona go crazy of it actually happens !! Blushing

hahaha i Loved how you write "more hottness of the best VJ around" LOLLOLEmbarrassed

Blushing

I hope that happens and btw the name of the show is fast and the gorgeous...and the show is about bikes and the distractions! Mannnnnnn...if ranvijay's on the bike!Day DreamingDay Dreaming The image itself is making me goo nuts!BlushingBlushing coz he has passion for bikes...and we would get to see his passion...just imagine how hot he would lookDay Dreaming

And btw there was this tickr:
We got a lost of response of who's a better splitsvilla host: Ranvijay or Nikhil?
Kool it guys, atleast be happy that jose is not the host!LOLLOL

It means the popular demand is telling that ranvijay rocked splitsvilla...although i love nikhil but undoubtly ranvijay rocked splitsvilla!EmbarrassedBlushing

i.luv.chocolate

IF-Rockerz

i.luv.chocolate

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 04 April 2009 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Well if I take him no one is getting him after that !! Tongue

But yeah i can't stand anyone near him lool I still remmber how close poulimi was in the swiming pool to him and even Roop !! OMG i don't even wana think abt it !!

Anyways so uhmm no i didn't see him in it !! I was trying to find the video but unfornitually no good luuck ?? Do you know if it is somewhere on the next !! I saw like just few sec like 3 sec oof him in it on MTV Website but that was it :(...

loool VJ Mia hahahah lool !! She was Canadian born or something like thta loool !! They called her over to India to be a VJ !! How wierd ! anwyays its true the VJ should me smart and should know Hindi I mean they are from MTV India like how wierd fi they don't know there own language !

Anwyas yeah i have loads of his pictures like by loads i mean loads !!
I will upload them but i am too lazy right now... i wil though very soon !!

I am so excited to choose the ROTW !!! ahahaha We will get to grill that person !! lol Thankgod i am save :P

OKay listen if you find out anything abt  him in fast & furiouse Let me knowww !!

RVsPOOJA

RVsPOOJA

Posted: 05 April 2009 at 12:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ihab

Well, I am not exactly a fan of Ranvijay.. and I wanted to share something.. I never really noticed Ranvijay that much.. The first time I actually got up and noticed him was during an episode of SplitsVilla. It was a vote out session and Ranvijay was wearing a Shirt, Tie and a cool Coat... And they suddenly Zoomed out and he was wearing.. khakhi Shorts..

The very next second I was rolling on the floor laughing at the sight... The thoughs were "WTF is he wearing! HAHAHAHAHA.."

Sry girls ... :P

loool Ilhab !! You know thats called style Cool... Thats one reason girls like him so much Especially me I am like totally fida over his style !! LOLEmbarrassed

Maybe you should try it out too... I am telling you girls like guys like Rannvijay who have a totally diffrent sence of style !! But well too bad he is unique so no one can be like him Embarrassed...

Yes, i remmber which epi you are talking abt LOL... I loved the way you described it !!

LOL

actually right!rannvijay looks cool in whatever he wears!

RVsPOOJA

RVsPOOJA

Posted: 05 April 2009 at 12:42am | IP Logged

@ Pooja - LOL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !! He is only mine poojaaa !! Trust me This sounds so much better

Rema & Rannvijay Heart

and we would we look great as a couple
Thumbs Up....

OMG pooja you said it !! Exactly our Rannvijay is such a desi Boy Anusha she can't even speak Hindi looool LOL... How funny na! As i said before they look more like Mother and son Wink...

P.S - I Added Your Name on The List Embarrassed...

hi!our thoughts r so much similarSmile!but,i m not sweet enough to let RV off so easilyWink!i bet!me and rannvijay look the best as couple!BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing
and-POOJA and RANNVIJAY sound the best!

Anam_naan

Goldie

Anam_naan

Posted: 05 April 2009 at 4:19am | IP Logged
ok guys stop fighting for Ranvijay coz its final he is mine...no more fighting for him I m very possesive abt him..lolLOL

Rema leave him for me yaar...I will change ma name for him..I will hve something with R...nd dat too something similar to him wat abt  Rani J...sounds so similar..so He is mine final

Tough competition between Rema,Pooja nd me...bt girls..I m too slefish in Ranvijay's case..wont let him go easily...better leave him for meWink

Ok guyz wat if I get u another vjs..For Rema ..go with Aushman..nd pooja go with anyone...So nw ranvijay is all mine...

nd hey yup he is hosting a show..Oh I m so excited abt it...I m dying to see wat he will wear...crazy for his dres up style...

nd girls he is mineWinkOuch

Anam_naan

Goldie

Anam_naan

Posted: 05 April 2009 at 4:25am | IP Logged

Well if I take him no one is getting him after that !! Tongue

But yeah i can't stand anyone near him lool I still remmber how close poulimi was in the swiming pool to him and even Roop !! OMG i don't even wana think abt it !!

Leave Polaumi nd roop Bobby hugged him..I so so so wished I was in Bobby's place

Mysterygirl_me

IF-Rockerz

Mysterygirl_me

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 05 April 2009 at 7:17am | IP Logged

well nitz n rema u guys are so funnyROFL the part about the bro-sis relationship is so funny and nooooo he's mine plzzzzz i luv him and my name also starts with an R, Rida and Ranvijay looks amazing n sooo adorableLOL and nitz thanks so much for that news i'd heard it too im so anxiously waiting for that show i was sad that roadies is abt to end so where will i see my ranvijay but he's gonna be back im sooo happyBig smile and yes nitz i saw teen diva as always ranvijay was super duper hot in thatDay Dreaming and yup anam i wish we could be in roadies and then we'll get to hug ranvijay aww that'll be so cuteEmbarrassed

Edited by Mysterygirl_me - 05 April 2009 at 7:19am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.