MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing
MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing

India-Forums

|Rannvijay'ians Dreamland|('*.Uff Teri Ada <3.*) (Page 8)

Mysterygirl_me IF-Rockerz
Mysterygirl_me
Mysterygirl_me

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 04 April 2009 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

well sorry to disturb your discussion but ranvijay is totally mineLOL

Ranvijay and RidaHeart that sounds and looks so made for each other so i love ranvijay he's mine only

and about anusha oh gosh who is she???Angry look at her accent it's so weird how could she ever be a vj let alone be RV's girl friend i seriously dun think she ever was his girl friend they might be friends but why are we talking about her she doesn't even exists for us and ranvijay deserves someone way better like meEmbarrassed

i.luv.chocolate IF-Rockerz
i.luv.chocolate
i.luv.chocolate

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 04 April 2009 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mysterygirl_me

well sorry to disturb your discussion but ranvijay is totally mineLOL

Ranvijay and RidaHeart that sounds and looks so made for each other so i love ranvijay he's mine only

and about anusha oh gosh who is she???Angry look at her accent it's so weird how could she ever be a vj let alone be RV's girl friend i seriously dun think she ever was his girl friend they might be friends but why are we talking about her she doesn't even exists for us and ranvijay deserves someone way better like meEmbarrassed

ROFL

No Rida !! Trust me yaar Rema & Ranvijay sounds better well just not only sounds better but even we will look adorable together LOLLOL... Take my word !!

lool One thing is really cool Both our names starts with "R" Like your & Mine OMG & rannvijay's too !!

hahahaha loool !! Exactly i don't know why the Media makes up false news! Like uhmm It's like a scarry Dream LOL for me to see them togerther !! OMG Rida you are so sweet do you mean LOLLOL he deserves me !! Aww maybe accedentaly u wrote "ME" I understand you meant " You" Meaning me Embarrassed...
ROFL

I Love Rannvijay !! LOLLOL

-aditi- IF-Sizzlerz
-aditi-
-aditi-

Posted: 04 April 2009 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
whoa great chalk out rimsTongueactivities sounds coolEmbarrassed

What do you all think about all the news that has been going around for along time now about VJ Rannvijay Dating VJ Anushu !

umm is it?when?how?ok how part i dont know and it sounds weird too LOL and also nor am i knowing or aware  about such news in airLOL have nothing to do with their personal life. if rvj going out with her than it would be solely their//his choice all i know is rvj and anousha both her vjsEmbarrassedLOL and rvj over the top hosts roadies and was part of it himself from the very begining. anousha hosted shows with beauty mantras talking about the coolest styles and latest stocks!
thats where and how i caught the glimses of both on mtvLOL

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 04 April 2009 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Ranvijay and Anusha??? ummmm who is anusha?? I have noo idea who anusha is...so how can i talk about her?Wink but well yaa i heard 'fake' rumors that ranvijay and anusha are going around...well...well...all i can say is yeh media bhi naa...ek sweet si...bro-sis relationship ko couple ke relationship mein bana deti hain! Shame on indian media! Seriouslyy!!

They should know the truth naa...ufff...he is only minee...we have coined our name too...RaNiBlushingBlushingBlushing which means queen of all relationships!LOL

Okie kidding...i dunno if the rumor is true or not...but as long as ranvijay is happy with whoever his is dating or he is gonna date...i am happy!Embarrassed And as for Anusha...i don't really hate her...i mean she is not a good VJ definitely...but we don't know how she is as a person...so can't say!Wink

Nice discussion topic Rema

And geeeeeeeeee...his pics are making me goo weak in my kneesDay Dreaming *drooling*
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 04 April 2009 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Hey ranvijay-ians...i have good news for you all!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed There is this new reality show that is going to come on MTV called fast and furious! and I have heard that ranvijay is going to host tht show which is the reason he didn't host splistvilla! Now noww...i really hope the news is trueBlushingBlushing which would mean more hottness of the best VJ around!BlushingEmbarrassed *fingers crosses* *touchwood*WinkEmbarrassed
i.luv.chocolate
i.luv.chocolate

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 04 April 2009 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditisilawat

whoa great chalk out rimsTongueactivities sounds coolEmbarrassed

What do you all think about all the news that has been going around for along time now about VJ Rannvijay Dating VJ Anushu !

umm is it?when?how?ok how part i dont know and it sounds weird too LOL and also nor am i knowing or aware  about such news in airLOL have nothing to do with their personal life. if rvj going out with her than it would be solely their//his choice all i know is rvj and anousha both her vjsEmbarrassedLOL and rvj over the top hosts roadies and was part of it himself from the very begining. anousha hosted shows with beauty mantras talking about the coolest styles and latest stocks!
thats where and how i caught the glimses of both on mtvLOL

hahahha lool !! You are so cute yaar !! lool Yeah well tahts true it is his personal choice Ouch... But No matter what he is still Mine LOLLOLLOL...

I think this got too peronal eh Embarrassed... OMG i couldn't stop myself from getting ppls view on the news LOL...

i.luv.chocolate
i.luv.chocolate

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 04 April 2009 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *nitz_rocks*

Ranvijay and Anusha??? ummmm who is anusha?? I have noo idea who anusha is...so how can i talk about her?Wink but well yaa i heard 'fake' rumors that ranvijay and anusha are going around...well...well...all i can say is yeh media bhi naa...ek sweet si...bro-sis relationship ko couple ke relationship mein bana deti hain! Shame on indian media! Seriouslyy!!

hahahahahah LMAO ROFL
I so agree with that !!

They should know the truth naa...ufff...he is only minee...we have coined our name too...RaNiBlushingBlushingBlushing which means queen of all relationships!LOL

OMG Nitz !! Are you okay ?? Ranvijay is only MINE !! Get IT ??!! LOLLOL
Well you see Me  & Rannvivijay we don;t have to joint our names together to show how much we like each other [I wish Day Dreaming] We are just col like that  LOLLOL... You see the "R" Factor Between me & him My name starts with an R his name starts with R !! WOW !! Perfect !! Embarrassed

OMG "N" doesn't go with "R" atall !! Don't you think Embarrassed... LOL

Okie kidding...i dunno if the rumor is true or not...but as long as ranvijay is happy with whoever his is dating or he is gonna date...i am happy!Embarrassed And as for Anusha...i don't really hate her...i mean she is not a good VJ definitely...but we don't know how she is as a person...so can't say!Wink

lool I don't think so it is true but even if it is I won;t ever belive it LOLLOL... I just sturbon !
lool You know not just Anusha but all the other VJ's like all they do is talking in English half the time with a good accent & thats it they are a VJ ! loool But we hardly get to see the real VJ's like Rannvijay & Nihkal who can actually talk in Hindi lool !! I am so proud of them !

Yup, it's true we don't know how she is as a person but lool Honestly, i know this is gona sound mean but I don't even consider any of the VJ's a VJ' Excpet like Rannvijay, Nhikal, Shopihe & there was one more Oh yeah Mini Mathur was a VJ too !!  Anyways i guess i am leading to atotally diffrent topic here so i will just Shutup ! Embarrassed

Nice discussion topic Rema

And geeeeeeeeee...his pics are making me goo weak in my kneesDay Dreaming *drooling*
I KNOWWWWW !! Same yaar !!
i.luv.chocolate
i.luv.chocolate

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 04 April 2009 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *nitz_rocks*

Hey ranvijay-ians...i have good news for you all!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed There is this new reality show that is going to come on MTV called fast and furious! and I have heard that ranvijay is going to host tht show which is the reason he didn't host splistvilla! Now noww...i really hope the news is trueBlushingBlushing which would mean more hottness of the best VJ around!BlushingEmbarrassed *fingers crosses* *touchwood*WinkEmbarrassed

Oh yeah !! How can i forget thats what i heard to!! I hope its true yaar !! I am gona go crazy of it actually happens !! Blushing

hahaha i Loved how you write "more hottness of the best VJ around" LOLLOLEmbarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index