MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing
MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing

India-Forums

|Rannvijay'ians Dreamland|('*.Uff Teri Ada <3.*) (Page 7)

i.luv.chocolate IF-Rockerz
i.luv.chocolate
i.luv.chocolate

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 03 April 2009 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Important Note:

Firstly, thanks to everyone who joined in here a place where we can talk about our very own Rannvijay as much as we want to !! We now almost have 15 Ranvijayians!! Good Start Big smile... I am so happy !! Okay now coming to the Point LOL

Here is what i am thinking of doing for our Dreamland Big smile

1. To make this Ranvijayians Dreamland active and rocking i am planning to have a ROTW - Rannvijayian Of The Week! lol The fun part we will get to drill the ROTW LOL

2. I will choose the ROTW... It is going to be a very hard decision to make but i hope you all will understand Ouch... I am appolizgizing before hand if i ever make any error ! Embarrassed

3. You all will be thinking how will i choose the ROTW...

Well i will see how many people are involved in the disscusions and how much you all will be drooling over Ranvijay!! LOL JK

4. Every Sunday i will Give in the name of the ROTW Plus they will get a siggy as well Embarrassed...

5. I am also planning to sometimes post a article or a picture or anythign about Rannvijay and basically disscus about it which will also help me choose the ROTW.

Okay so this Sunday no ROTW as this Dreamland just got started so yup from next week!
Or is that going to be too late !!

lol I have to think... So uhmm I will let you all know abt it Tongue...

Till then Rannvijayians Keep The Dreamland Rocking !!!

Love you all Heart

First Dissusion LOLLOL

What do you all think about all the news that has been going around for along time now about VJ Rannvijay Dating VJ Anushu !

Below are the pictures of them:

Some Separate Pictures of VJ Anusha

So What Are You All Wating For Start LOL...
If You are wondering what i think about them dating haha lol Read the next post LOLLOL!

Try not to bash LOL Anusha even though i would have loved to but i dont wana get banned from I-FEmbarrassed

Edited by Rema_13 - 03 April 2009 at 4:51pm
i.luv.chocolate
i.luv.chocolate

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 03 April 2009 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Uhmmmmm Anusha Shocked... Who Anusha! What VJ Anusha!! Who is that Shocked...

Well in simple word she doesn't exist for me... Neither do anyother VJs ... I mean I think the other VJs should learn from Rannvijay how to be so down to earth & so normal... I mean just talking in English with an accent doesnt makes you a VJ!! You gotta have Character as well !!

For me there is noithing between the two excpet frindship even if there is uhmm Angry... uhmm atleast i wouldnt ever belive it never i ever did LOL... Coz he is only mine Embarrassed!!

Rannvijay the Hottes Roadie & the Hottes VJ Ever !!

OMG he looks DAshing in this one !! I just love hus style !!!

He looks so cute just like a lil Baby !! Well he is my baby Day DreamingEmbarrassed...

Honestly, when i came acroos this picture of his i was dead !! *FAINTS* !!
Do you all noctie the naughty look on his face, his eyes, his smile!! Honestly, have a very good look at him he is looking so naughty here !! Love his style !!

This is what i have to say about Rannvijay:

Khuda Jaane Ke.. Mein Fidaa Hoon
Khuda Jaane Ke.. Mein Mit Gaya..
Khuda Jaane Yeh Kyun Hua Hai Ke Ban Gaye Ho Tum
Mere Dua.. Embarrassed

Edited by Rema_13 - 03 April 2009 at 4:49pm
Anam_naan Goldie
Anam_naan
Anam_naan

Posted: 04 April 2009 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Ok dats really cool..I m already loving it nd Ranvijay..I can write a book on him..LOLLOL

I hve been watching Ranvijay since Roadies 4..I never knew He won the Roadies 1..

Since the time I saw him I m like wooww.Can somebody be this good nd Ooopssss Hot...was nt crazy abt him dat much dat time bt truly Yes after I joined IF nd this Roadie section...Yes I m In love with him.

To the Discussion nw..

Vj Anusha..and Ranvijay...Ooopssssss Not a good pair
Hey what about Anam and Vj Ranvijay...oooopsssss Very Good pairLOLLOL
Its good they are seperate dats all I want to say..Thanks Anusha for leaving him for me..

bt hey Can anybody tell me the reason why they seperated?
I was waondering!!!!!
i.luv.chocolate
i.luv.chocolate

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 04 April 2009 at 8:25am | IP Logged
@ Anam - Heyyyy heeee Is MINEEEEEE !!!!! LOL

What about Rema & VJ Rannvijay OMG Perfect Look both of our names starts with an "R" loool

uhmm i don;t know yaar... Honestly I don't even think they both were even sating it was all a wrong news & if they get seprated good !! GOSH !! Anusha looks like her Mother to Me !!
LOL
RVsPOOJA Senior Member
RVsPOOJA
RVsPOOJA

Posted: 04 April 2009 at 10:06am | IP Logged
first of all cut it out both of you-reema and anam,he's mine!WinkWinkWinkWink
and anyways-pooja and rannvijay sound much much better!Blushing
BlushingBlushingBlushing

we'll about anusha and rannvijay!
err.............thats disastrous!Dead
RV is so sweet simple and adorable but anusha!!!!!!!!!!
i can't even imagine,how the chemistry would be-rannvijay,a complete desi guy and anusha!she can't even speak a sentence in hindi properly!
a complete mismatch!
Confused

Confused

Edited by cutiepooja - 04 April 2009 at 10:08am
i.luv.chocolate
i.luv.chocolate

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 04 April 2009 at 10:17am | IP Logged
@ Pooja - LOL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !! He is only mine poojaaa !! Trust me This sounds so much better

Rema & Rannvijay Heart

and we would we look great as a couple
Thumbs Up....

OMG pooja you said it !! Exactly our Rannvijay is such a desi Boy Anusha she can't even speak Hindi looool LOL... How funny na! As i said before they look more like Mother and son Wink...

P.S - I Added Your Name on The List Embarrassed...
Ihab Groupbie
Ihab
Ihab

Posted: 04 April 2009 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Well, I am not exactly a fan of Ranvijay.. and I wanted to share something.. I never really noticed Ranvijay that much.. The first time I actually got up and noticed him was during an episode of SplitsVilla. It was a vote out session and Ranvijay was wearing a Shirt, Tie and a cool Coat... And they suddenly Zoomed out and he was wearing.. khakhi Shorts..

The very next second I was rolling on the floor laughing at the sight... The thoughs were "WTF is he wearing! HAHAHAHAHA.."

Sry girls ... :P
i.luv.chocolate
i.luv.chocolate

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 04 April 2009 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ihab

Well, I am not exactly a fan of Ranvijay.. and I wanted to share something.. I never really noticed Ranvijay that much.. The first time I actually got up and noticed him was during an episode of SplitsVilla. It was a vote out session and Ranvijay was wearing a Shirt, Tie and a cool Coat... And they suddenly Zoomed out and he was wearing.. khakhi Shorts..

The very next second I was rolling on the floor laughing at the sight... The thoughs were "WTF is he wearing! HAHAHAHAHA.."

Sry girls ... :P

loool Ilhab !! You know thats called style Cool... Thats one reason girls like him so much Especially me I am like totally fida over his style !! LOLEmbarrassed

Maybe you should try it out too... I am telling you girls like guys like Rannvijay who have a totally diffrent sence of style !! But well too bad he is unique so no one can be like him Embarrassed...

Yes, i remmber which epi you are talking abt LOL... I loved the way you described it !!

LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index