MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing
MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing

India-Forums

|Rannvijay'ians Dreamland|('*.Uff Teri Ada <3.*) (Page 4)

Ams02 Groupbie
Ams02
Ams02

Posted: 31 March 2009 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
I am Ams....please include my name too..
I LOVE Rannvijay!!!!!!!!!!!Day Dreaming
i.luv.chocolate IF-Rockerz
i.luv.chocolate
i.luv.chocolate

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 01 April 2009 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Ams02 - I will inclue your name right on :)... Thanks 4 joinign in !
-aditi- IF-Sizzlerz
-aditi-
-aditi-

Posted: 01 April 2009 at 11:10am | IP Logged
would look around for that vid too;)
was watching him advertising mob piece indirectly:Dsaw a few last season  auditions too he was sweet with every contestant who had to or have to face the tough guys(tg giving them new nameLOL) inside.
but he is a perfect antidote for rodies facing those tgs and somewhat they feel relived and calm down all again seeing//talking with him.
Tongue
soumyaHugHugHugooo nappy around too dint knew that! geee rims if nitz is here she would deff get the dreamland goes more dreamyEmbarrassed

ps- rimz banner looks fabEmbarrassedTongue and rnvj on left stunning with all the roadies:D

Anam_naan Goldie
Anam_naan
Anam_naan

Posted: 02 April 2009 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Guys I think This thread shuld be made sticky.....Just my opinion.....Want to see this thread alwayz infront of my eyes....

P.S- Rema wat is dat reserved thread for...
i.luv.chocolate
i.luv.chocolate

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 02 April 2009 at 9:39am | IP Logged
@ Anam - Yeah, Same here but i am way to scared to ask Shruti Di Embarrassed... lool I want it to be in front of my eyes too lol...

uhmm I am not sure lool why i reserved that maybe for Important Notes or something i don't lool... By the way I was thinking abt starting like discussions & then uhmm I will choose the Ranvijian of the week or something like that ? Isn't  that cool? I am not sure though if you all will like it ?

OMG i am so excited just 2 days more if they show Ranvijay again on Splitzvilla I am hoping for that so so badly !!! Day Dreaming

i.luv.chocolate
i.luv.chocolate

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 02 April 2009 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditisilawat

would look around for that vid too;)
was watching him advertising mob piece indirectly:Dsaw a few last season  auditions too he was sweet with every contestant who had to or have to face the tough guys(tg giving them new nameLOL) inside.
but he is a perfect antidote for rodies facing those tgs and somewhat they feel relived and calm down all again seeing//talking with him.
Tongue
soumyaHugHugHugooo nappy around too dint knew that! geee rims if nitz is here she would deff get the dreamland goes more dreamyEmbarrassed

ps- rimz banner looks fabEmbarrassedTongue and rnvj on left stunning with all the roadies:D

OMG yes, if you find it let me know okay !!

I so agree with you he is very friendly & charming !! hahaha loool I don't knwo abt the banner yaar honestly i wasn't happy with this one atall Ouch... But what is good abt is Ranvijay !!!! LOLLOLLOL He just lloooks so so so HOT !!

Mysterygirl_me IF-Rockerz
Mysterygirl_me
Mysterygirl_me

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 02 April 2009 at 11:40am | IP Logged
hey rema im soooo happy u opened this topic for all of us crazy rannvijayians and plz plz write my name as well i luv him and thanks so much for his videos,pics and info oh my gosh he's so hot and as soumya puts it hotness personified...!!!!!!
zhussain Newbie
zhussain
zhussain

Posted: 02 April 2009 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
I REALLY LIKE RVBlushing

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index