MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing

|Rannvijay'ians Dreamland|('*.Uff Teri Ada <3.*) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 125

Anam_naan

Goldie

Anam_naan

Posted: 31 March 2009 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Hey Rema...My Name isnt der.Cry..Me so big fan of his...ya a liitle less than u..bt I m his biggest fan..

I m in tooWink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|Rannvijay'ians Dreamland|('*.Uff Teri Ada <3.*) (Page 3)" in MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Saaki--

IF-Dazzler

--Saaki--

Posted: 31 March 2009 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Yes I actually was waiting for this.U said u would open a thread .
MEEEEEEEEEE innnnnnnnnnn.
I too like him a lot.
Not tht a craziest fan but definitely love him.
Absolutely happening dude.Big smile.

-aditi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-aditi-

Posted: 31 March 2009 at 10:04am | IP Logged
dont rem the exact event sistah was watching that ceremony on mtv and just than i was passing by and saw that scene of him receiving an award.
yes he polite and friendly too. was also recalling that last seasons sonels vote out scene where before leaving she asked for something ah i dont remember his chain or bracelet and he gave it right there:D

Mrs.Brett Lee

IF-Rockerz

Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 31 March 2009 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rema_13

Added the pictures :)...

Will add more as i get time :)...

Just 5 Fans... I am actually shocked.. I thought there are more...
Well i hope so :)

Include Nitzie(*nitz_rocks*)..and Rida(Mysterygirl_me) automatically..LOL..I am sure dey wud luv to join the club...

And haha I proud of you Rema..You cropped Anusha..Evil mindedCool..I am wid u on dis...!!And even if dey are carrying on or somehting I dont want to believe it..cuz dey dont make a good couple according to me..and if RV says he is single..den he is single..RiteWinkWink

Aww what hot pictures..!!!Heart..OMG U want to give me a heart attack or what???EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..

Second I would just lyk to say tht I donno why..I have really started loving Rannvijay even more from this roadies season..Actually before also I thot he ws hot and all but now tooo I luv him..luv luv luv..!!!

Remaaa...!!Ankita is lyk my twin..(aka fanna_4_u)..We first met in Cricket section onli and she had a siggy of Brett Lee and now we met again n Roadies forum so she sent me a pm saying"OMG dont you think we are like twins..You lyk Brett..Rannvijay and Edward and even me...so ya we do have similar choices..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Anam awww...I know you are a Rannvijay fan..:))Atleast luks lyk it form ur siggyEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and we are soo proud to have you out here..and hehe maybe u wont be RV's biggest fan out here but you are definitely Nauman's biggest fan till date..WinkWinkEmbarrassed

Aditi..HugHugHug aww great to see you back ..!!Missed ur posts loads..and hey I have to answer ur pm..!!:))Lemme do it nwEmbarrassed

i.luv.chocolate

IF-Rockerz

i.luv.chocolate

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 31 March 2009 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_anam

Hey Rema...My Name isnt der.Cry..Me so big fan of his...ya a liitle less than u..bt I m his biggest fan..

I m in tooWink

Awww!! No Sweety you are taking it the wrong way i wanted people to come & give in there names... I don't wana be unfair what if there are people who i don't know abt and are like fan of Ranvijay you see Embarrassed... Plues I wanted to know how mnay people are actually intreated and have time to talk abt him lool LOLLOLLOL...

Awwww LOL... I know lol you alwyas have his picture on your siggy box Big smile....

I will out in your name right on Big smile

i.luv.chocolate

IF-Rockerz

i.luv.chocolate

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 31 March 2009 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kateleode

Yes I actually was waiting for this.U said u would open a thread .
MEEEEEEEEEE innnnnnnnnnn.
I too like him a lot.
Not tht a craziest fan but definitely love him.
Absolutely happening dude.Big smile.

Awww Thanks Saki it was actually your Idea loool !! I was actually gona MSG you abt this but I am just so badly busyy yaar ! Ouch... Anyways YAY we have now 7 people in LOL...

i.luv.chocolate

IF-Rockerz

i.luv.chocolate

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 31 March 2009 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditisilawat

dont rem the exact event sistah was watching that ceremony on mtv and just than i was passing by and saw that scene of him receiving an award.
yes he polite and friendly too. was also recalling that last seasons sonels vote out scene where before leaving she asked for something ah i dont remember his chain or bracelet and he gave it right there:D

Awwww! I am gona go serach it out lool LOL... I won't be at rest until i find out abt it lool !

Oh yessss !! I remmber that it was so sweeet of him !! Honestly, i still remmber how jealouse i was of her!! I wish i was in her place ! LOL Plus he is so respectful towards woman... which is kinda hard to find in guys these days ! Embarrassed

i.luv.chocolate

IF-Rockerz

i.luv.chocolate

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 31 March 2009 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.Brett Lee

Include Nitzie(*nitz_rocks*)..and Rida(Mysterygirl_me) automatically..LOL..I am sure dey wud luv to join the club...

Yup... That's what i was thinking of but you know i don't wana be partial you know lol what if there are people who are fans of ranvijay and we don't knwo lol do you get what i mean like wanted to add your name in as well when i made that list but i actually want the names of people who will have time to talk abt him lool LOLLOL... OKay  that just didn't make sence! lol even if it did i don't mean that lol but I hope you get what i mean... Embarrassed

And haha I proud of you Rema..You cropped Anusha..Evil mindedCool..I am wid u on dis...!!And even if dey are carrying on or somehting I dont want to believe it..cuz dey dont make a good couple according to me..and if RV says he is single..den he is single..RiteWinkWink

Yes... They are just not made for eachother like even the reports should get it like no piont making up stories & even if it's true uhmm well too bad who cares abt her LOLLOL... Sorry thats just mean but uhmm we Rannvijayians are not gone accept it loool !!

Aww what hot pictures..!!!Heart..OMG U want to give me a heart attack or what???EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..
Well not me But he someday surly is gona give us heartattack !!

Second I would just lyk to say tht I donno why..I have really started loving Rannvijay even more from this roadies season..Actually before also I thot he ws hot and all but now tooo I luv him..luv luv luv..!!!

hahahah loool I think his charm is slowlying capturing us all !! LOL

Remaaa...!!Ankita is lyk my twin..(aka fanna_4_u)..We first met in Cricket section onli and she had a siggy of Brett Lee and now we met again n Roadies forum so she sent me a pm saying"OMG dont you think we are like twins..You lyk Brett..Rannvijay and Edward and even me...so ya we do have similar choices..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

hahahahah lool yes !!! When i read her comment here i was like WOW !! Are they like sisters or what ! LOLLOL

Anam awww...I know you are a Rannvijay fan..:))Atleast luks lyk it form ur siggyEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and we are soo proud to have you out here..and hehe maybe u wont be RV's biggest fan out here but you are definitely Nauman's biggest fan till date..WinkWinkEmbarrassed

OMg i know i feel so bad poor girl i didn't want her to think that but yeah usually people tell that they wana part of it and then there name is added on so yeahh lol... I feel so guilty !!

Aditi..HugHugHug aww great to see you back ..!!Missed ur posts loads..and hey I have to answer ur pm..!!:))Lemme do it nwEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.