MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing

|Rannvijay'ians Dreamland|('*.Uff Teri Ada <3.*) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 125

Page 1
Page   of 125
Page 3 Page 125

___fanaa4u___

Goldie

___fanaa4u___

Posted: 30 March 2009 at 3:38am | IP Logged
I AM SO IN!
Anything to do with Rannvijay, Brett Lee, Edward Cullen, Jacob Black, Shabbir Ahluwalia, Imran Khan, Ranbir Kapoor etc

BUT ADD MY NAME!
I luv Rannvijay!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|Rannvijay'ians Dreamland|('*.Uff Teri Ada <3.*) (Page 2)" in MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

i.luv.chocolate

IF-Rockerz

i.luv.chocolate

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 30 March 2009 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.Brett Lee

Rema..!!How can I be not here ..!!!!Embarrassed I am soooo in...
I was going to tell that i am gona make on ebut then it was traking me forever to open this & yesterday i had 1 hour so i was liike whatever man i will just do it !! lool

Include my name...!!!!:))..Rite nw..

I can talk about Rannvijay all day..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedand hope to see more RV fans like us..though I know sum of RV fans myself..

The video in which you said he luks hot na..I had seen tht video like around 1 week back with my friend Money(I-F id-ashiandyuvirock)and she told me to watch dis video..You shud have seen our chat conversation..Embarrassed..OMG we were literally drooling over him..and he has oodles of attitude..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..Wen he says " If it looks good on me, it definitely wont look good on you.."EmbarrassedEmbarrassedWht attitude he has...!!and den wen he says" I take you on, i take you out..just like tht"and he snaps his finger..HeartHotness personified(to the power of infinity)..
hahahahah looool !! OMG he is just so hot... IN this video he was like so stylish and confident i still can't stop watching it !!

I will also post sum of the pictures of his..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedwhich I have ..!!

Remaaaa..:))OMG tht siggy is sooooo gud...I saved it..and can you even post tht foto of his in tht red shirt cuz I seriously think guys lyk him luk sooooo smart in this type of shirtsEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
hahahah loool I so agree !! Guys like him do look good in these kind of shirts.... Yup i will upload them lol He was with Anushka or whatever her name is in all the pictures I cut her off lool ! I can't stand them to gether lol !!

i.luv.chocolate

IF-Rockerz

i.luv.chocolate

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 30 March 2009 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditisilawat

Rimz great thread. am inEmbarrassed

OMG i never knew you were a Ranvijay Fan LOL...

i.luv.chocolate

IF-Rockerz

i.luv.chocolate

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 30 March 2009 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutiepooja

hi this is pooja!
add me to the RV fans list as early as possible!
i just love him!!!!!!!1 

Awwww Yup Your name is on the list !

i.luv.chocolate

IF-Rockerz

i.luv.chocolate

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 30 March 2009 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ___fanaa4u___

I AM SO IN!
Anything to do with Rannvijay, Brett Lee, Edward Cullen, Jacob Black, Shabbir Ahluwalia, Imran Khan, Ranbir Kapoor etc

BUT ADD MY NAME!
I luv Rannvijay!

hahah lol you are so like Soumya !! I never even knew abt you lool !! I am so glad you are a fan of Ranvijay !!

i.luv.chocolate

IF-Rockerz

i.luv.chocolate

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 30 March 2009 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Added the pictures :)...

Will add more as i get time :)...

Just 5 Fans... I am actually shocked.. I thought there are more...
Well i hope so :)

-aditi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-aditi-

Posted: 30 March 2009 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
fan umm i dont know,LOLits just that love seeing him onscreen,even in mtv award ceremony was happy when he received one.
he is great host of roadies without a doubt:) i cannot imagine any other host in his shoes so far.
he is always great with his work:D

i.luv.chocolate

IF-Rockerz

i.luv.chocolate

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 31 March 2009 at 6:24am | IP Logged
@aditi - I so agree with you on this !! He is the best Roadies in the whole seasone... Like we all see him in behind the scenes... I think he is managed fame wonderfully !! I haven't see anyone so down to eather Espcially the VJ's lool !!

What he got an award? OMG i didn't even know that ! What year was it ?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.