MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing

|Rannvijay'ians Dreamland|('*.Uff Teri Ada <3.*) (Page 125)

Post Reply New Post

Page 125 of 125

Page 1 Page 124
Page   of 125

-Jeny-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Jeny-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Pls add me in as well...:) :)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|Rannvijay'ians Dreamland|('*.Uff Teri Ada <3.*) (Page 125)" in MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anchal_Kamli

Anchal_Kamli

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
hey.. m big fan of rannvijay... love his attitude.. n his smile is wow... out of dis wrld...Wink he's doing a fab job in roadies n as well as in movies too...Clapn ya how cn i frget his egocoustom wheel its g8...Clap
add me too his fanclub...Embarrassed

Edited by anchak_kamli - 21 May 2011 at 5:10am

Anchal_Kamli

Anchal_Kamli

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
hey jst saw roadies graveyard... n r.v ws looking sooo... cool...WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink oh i jst cn't put my eyes off him...HeartEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedHeart n mst off all he looked damn cute whn in d end raghu ask him "hey donny hv u seen unseen footage...?" n he ansred so inocently no... thn raghu said " oh thts y its unseen na... LOLLOLLOL n his face ws sooo cute at tht tym... ohh.. i loved it...BlushingThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Jeny-

Jasmine...

IF-Sizzlerz

Jasmine...

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
I am also a fan of RannVijay :D
so count me in!!

He also starred in a Punjabi movie this year named Dharti..it was a super duper hit film and he looked hottt!!! I love him even more after that film!

kaatty

kaatty

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
u rock dude

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.