MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing

|Rannvijay'ians Dreamland|('*.Uff Teri Ada <3.*) - Page 5

i.luv.chocolate thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
This content was originally posted by-komal_4_u

i love rannvijay...he is d best VJ evr..
& hey nice topic

Yes, you are so right he is the best VJ ever !! I love him to!! I added your name :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by-spyrulzdworld

heyya this is jaya

add me to his fan list as i really love him

Awww thats sweet i added you on the list !! 😳
This content was originally posted by-nowee10

Heyo Rema! Let me in LOL! πŸ˜† I'm Noreen!

lool I am so happy to see you here yaar !!! Added you in !! πŸ˜ƒ
You like him tooo !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜²

Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by-Rema_13

Yayyy ! I was waiting for you to come !! πŸ˜†

Yes, your name is up 😳... hahah yes he is Hotness personified !!!! 😍
By the way Rida what do you think abt having a Ranvijaian of the week... Like you know startugn this week i am gona start like spcieal dissusions abt him for a week with all the Rannvijians & then i will pick a Ranvijian of the week & then we can grill that person πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† & give a siggy to them ?

Be honest what do you think of the Idea ?

aww thanks so much rema luv ya i was also waiting to be a part of a this dreamland and as soon as i saw this topic i replied asapπŸ˜† and yes that idea is absolutely fab we should definetely have a ranvijayian of the week it would be so much fun im all for itπŸ˜ƒ

This content was originally posted by-Mysterygirl_me

aww thanks so much rema luv ya i was also waiting to be a part of a this dreamland and as soon as i saw this topic i replied asapπŸ˜† and yes that idea is absolutely fab we should definetely have a ranvijayian of the week it would be so much fun im all for itπŸ˜ƒ

Awww Thanks i am so glad you liked the Idea !! As soon as we finish this page i will put up a note of how it will work πŸ˜ƒ... I am so excited !! πŸ˜†

Are you still there lol !!

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Heyyyyyyyyy!! I wanna b in hereeee...add my name Rema!! How can i not be here!😍 I love himmmmm☺️☺️ Nice thing to have a place where all we do is stay in ranvijay's dreams!😍😍😍
This content was originally posted by-*nitz_rocks*

Heyyyyyyyyy!! I wanna b in hereeee...add my name Rema!! How can i not be here!😍 I love himmmmm☺️☺️ Nice thing to have a place where all we do is stay in ranvijay's dreams!😍😍😍

Awww I was waiting for you to come in yaayyyyy !!!

So true eh !! I will Add your name right away 😳... I so Happy to see you here
πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Rema_13 - 15 years ago
Important Note:

Firstly, thanks to everyone who joined in here a place where we can talk about our very own Rannvijay as much as we want to !! We now almost have 15 Ranvijayians!! Good Start πŸ˜ƒ... I am so happy !! Okay now coming to the Point πŸ˜†

Here is what i am thinking of doing for our Dreamland πŸ˜ƒ

1. To make this Ranvijayians Dreamland active and rocking i am planning to have a ROTW - Rannvijayian Of The Week! lol The fun part we will get to drill the ROTW πŸ˜†

2. I will choose the ROTW... It is going to be a very hard decision to make but i hope you all will understand ... I am appolizgizing before hand if i ever make any error ! 😳

3. You all will be thinking how will i choose the ROTW...

Well i will see how many people are involved in the disscusions and how much you all will be drooling over Ranvijay!! πŸ˜† JK

4. Every Sunday i will Give in the name of the ROTW Plus they will get a siggy as well 😳...

5. I am also planning to sometimes post a article or a picture or anythign about Rannvijay and basically disscus about it which will also help me choose the ROTW.

Okay so this Sunday no ROTW as this Dreamland just got started so yup from next week!
Or is that going to be too late !!

lol I have to think... So uhmm I will let you all know abt it πŸ˜›...

Till then Rannvijayians Keep The Dreamland Rocking !!!

Love you all ❀️

First Dissusion πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

What do you all think about all the news that has been going around for along time now about VJ Rannvijay Dating VJ Anushu !

Below are the pictures of them:

Some Separate Pictures of VJ Anusha

So What Are You All Wating For Start πŸ˜†...
If You are wondering what i think about them dating haha lol Read the next post πŸ˜†πŸ˜†!

Try not to bash πŸ˜† Anusha even though i would have loved to but i dont wana get banned from I-F😳

Uhmmmmm Anusha 😲... Who Anusha! What VJ Anusha!! Who is that 😲...

Well in simple word she doesn't exist for me... Neither do anyother VJs ... I mean I think the other VJs should learn from Rannvijay how to be so down to earth & so normal... I mean just talking in English with an accent doesnt makes you a VJ!! You gotta have Character as well !!

For me there is noithing between the two excpet frindship even if there is uhmm 😑... uhmm atleast i wouldnt ever belive it never i ever did πŸ˜†... Coz he is only mine 😳!!

Rannvijay the Hottes Roadie & the Hottes VJ Ever !!

OMG he looks DAshing in this one !! I just love hus style !!!

He looks so cute just like a lil Baby !! Well he is my baby 😍😳...

Honestly, when i came acroos this picture of his i was dead !! *FAINTS* !!
Do you all noctie the naughty look on his face, his eyes, his smile!! Honestly, have a very good look at him he is looking so naughty here !! Love his style !!

This is what i have to say about Rannvijay:

Khuda Jaane Ke.. Mein Fidaa Hoon
Khuda Jaane Ke.. Mein Mit Gaya..
Khuda Jaane Yeh Kyun Hua Hai Ke Ban Gaye Ho Tum
Mere Dua.. 😳

Anam_naan thumbnail
Ok dats really cool..I m already loving it nd Ranvijay..I can write a book on him..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I hve been watching Ranvijay since Roadies 4..I never knew He won the Roadies 1..

Since the time I saw him I m like wooww.Can somebody be this good nd Ooopssss Hot...was nt crazy abt him dat much dat time bt truly Yes after I joined IF nd this Roadie section...Yes I m In love with him.

To the Discussion nw..

Vj Anusha..and Ranvijay...Ooopssssss Not a good pair
Hey what about Anam and Vj Ranvijay...oooopsssss Very Good pairπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Its good they are seperate dats all I want to say..Thanks Anusha for leaving him for me..

bt hey Can anybody tell me the reason why they seperated?
I was waondering!!!!!