Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i.luv.chocolate thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: aditisilawat

Rimz great thread. am in😳

OMG i never knew you were a Ranvijay Fan πŸ˜†...
Originally posted by: cutiepooja

hi this is pooja!
add me to the RV fans list as early as possible!
i just love him!!!!!!!1 

Awwww Yup Your name is on the list !
Originally posted by: ___fanaa4u___

I AM SO IN!

Anything to do with Rannvijay, Brett Lee, Edward Cullen, Jacob Black, Shabbir Ahluwalia, Imran Khan, Ranbir Kapoor etc

BUT ADD MY NAME!
I luv Rannvijay!

hahah lol you are so like Soumya !! I never even knew abt you lool !! I am so glad you are a fan of Ranvijay !!
Added the pictures :)...

Will add more as i get time :)...

Just 5 Fans... I am actually shocked.. I thought there are more...
Well i hope so :)

-aditi- thumbnail
fan umm i dont know,πŸ˜†its just that love seeing him onscreen,even in mtv award ceremony was happy when he received one.
he is great host of roadies without a doubt:) i cannot imagine any other host in his shoes so far.
he is always great with his work:D

@aditi - I so agree with you on this !! He is the best Roadies in the whole seasone... Like we all see him in behind the scenes... I think he is managed fame wonderfully !! I haven't see anyone so down to eather Espcially the VJ's lool !!

What he got an award? OMG i didn't even know that ! What year was it ?
Anam_naan thumbnail
Hey Rema...My Name isnt der.😭..Me so big fan of his...ya a liitle less than u..bt I m his biggest fan..

I m in tooπŸ˜‰
--Saaki-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yes I actually was waiting for this.U said u would open a thread .
MEEEEEEEEEE innnnnnnnnnn.
I too like him a lot.
Not tht a craziest fan but definitely love him.
Absolutely happening dude.πŸ˜ƒ.

-aditi- thumbnail
dont rem the exact event sistah was watching that ceremony on mtv and just than i was passing by and saw that scene of him receiving an award.
yes he polite and friendly too. was also recalling that last seasons sonels vote out scene where before leaving she asked for something ah i dont remember his chain or bracelet and he gave it right there:D

Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rema_13

Added the pictures :)...

Will add more as i get time :)...

Just 5 Fans... I am actually shocked.. I thought there are more...
Well i hope so :)

Include Nitzie(*nitz_rocks*)..and Rida(Mysterygirl_me) automatically..πŸ˜†..I am sure dey wud luv to join the club...

And haha I proud of you Rema..You cropped Anusha..Evil minded😎..I am wid u on dis...!!And even if dey are carrying on or somehting I dont want to believe it..cuz dey dont make a good couple according to me..and if RV says he is single..den he is single..RiteπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Aww what hot pictures..!!!❀️..OMG U want to give me a heart attack or what???😳😳..

Second I would just lyk to say tht I donno why..I have really started loving Rannvijay even more from this roadies season..Actually before also I thot he ws hot and all but now tooo I luv him..luv luv luv..!!!

Remaaa...!!Ankita is lyk my twin..(aka fanna_4_u)..We first met in Cricket section onli and she had a siggy of Brett Lee and now we met again n Roadies forum so she sent me a pm saying"OMG dont you think we are like twins..You lyk Brett..Rannvijay and Edward and even me...so ya we do have similar choices..😳😳

Anam awww...I know you are a Rannvijay fan..:))Atleast luks lyk it form ur siggy😳😳 and we are soo proud to have you out here..and hehe maybe u wont be RV's biggest fan out here but you are definitely Nauman's biggest fan till date..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Aditi..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— aww great to see you back ..!!Missed ur posts loads..and hey I have to answer ur pm..!!:))Lemme do it nw😳