Chat Clubs

Harry Potter CC:: Sorting 11/Pics 12-13/Contest 32 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 67

-Sarah-

IF-Rockerz

-Sarah-

Posted: 30 March 2009 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Yess! but the movies dissapoint me too! i loved the first dumbledore hate the second one!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Harry Potter CC:: Sorting 11/Pics 12-13/Contest 32 (Page 6)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

islandgirl007

IF-Sizzlerz

islandgirl007

Posted: 30 March 2009 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
OMG ur not alone..me tooo..the first one was perfect..the second one dint have the seriousness and mystery to him...the second one is too weird..especially in the goblet of fire...when he asks harry if he put his name in the goblet...god i hated that scene..it was so disappointing to see dumbledore

cityoflights

IF-Veteran Member

cityoflights

Posted: 30 March 2009 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Welcome both of you! I'm 16 as well :)
Thanks for the list Lalitha didi, I'm sure it will help. A small notice: I can not start any contests/games yet without the consultation of Aishwariya (the other one) first...so please be patient everybody! LOLBig smile

-Sarah-

IF-Rockerz

-Sarah-

Posted: 30 March 2009 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MusicalAiswarya

Welcome both of you! I'm 16 as well :)
Thanks for the list Lalitha didi, I'm sure it will help. A small notice: I can not start any contests/games yet without the consultation of Aishwariya (the other one) first...so please be patient everybody! LOLBig smile
Thank u!
really thats so cool! Where do u live? Can i call u Ash? Its k! Take ur time.Wink

-Sarah-

IF-Rockerz

-Sarah-

Posted: 30 March 2009 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hamsee_18

OMG ur not alone..me tooo..the first one was perfect..the second one dint have the seriousness and mystery to him...the second one is too weird..especially in the goblet of fire...when he asks harry if he put his name in the goblet...god i hated that scene..it was so disappointing to see dumbledore
yes i hated that scene! i cant believe hes gay!LOL

islandgirl007

IF-Sizzlerz

islandgirl007

Posted: 30 March 2009 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarah112

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLL..the new one surely acts like that...the first one atleast had a certain air around him...
i hope he gets a little diff in the 6th part..coz it involves sooooooo many scenes with dumbledore and harry

-Sarah-

IF-Rockerz

-Sarah-

Posted: 30 March 2009 at 7:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sarah112

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLL..the new one surely acts like that...the first one atleast had a certain air around him...
i hope he gets a little diff in the 6th part..coz it involves sooooooo many scenes with dumbledore and harry
i hope so too!
i was seeing the promos didnt really like them!
can i call u di?

Salz.

IF-Sizzlerz

Salz.

Posted: 30 March 2009 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
yaa more members are joining

Post Reply New Post

Go to top