kgh212121

Goldie

kgh212121

Posted: 29 March 2009 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Will this track ever end?

I mean the RR and Prem track.

So Far......
RR and P business rivalry.
RR tries to marry Veera, but ppl find out.
Nihaal saves the day.
Turns out RR really hates prem because of what he did to his sis.
RR kills Prem in fire.
Prem look alike comes back...
RR tries to now go after Heer
Prem saves Heer and marries her.
Things are awkward btw the two...Heer realizes he's fake! And is working for RR!!
Turns out Prem is real!

So now?
Prem is tricking RR
Prem now can act like the real prem in front of everyone? ....How will RR not suspect him?

When can they end this craziness and focus on Preet and Meher, Nihaal Veera, and Harman and Maya? Oh god, can't stand Maya let's not go there. But I wouldn't mind a Preet-Meher-Harman triangle. We discover Harman acted out of majboori and to this day he still loves Meher. (YOu know i went back to watch old scenes. And he never said he loves her...to my utter disappointment. When Meher said she can't marry someone who doesn't love her, he said that he will learn to love her...so what's the truth?!)

I guess they are smart and are focusing on all of this at the same time anyway. When RR story goes, the whole show will fall apart right? Bc these other storylines are measly and they really want Prema and Heer at the forefront.

....god...did anyone ever claim that Kis Desh was going to be a different show?

It's totally not....but I love Heer/Prem...I've falled like millions of others for the trap.

Any predictions guys?

Edited by kgh212121 - 29 March 2009 at 1:34pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Will This Storyline ever end?" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kgh212121

Goldie

kgh212121

Posted: 29 March 2009 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
and you know what's really funny? creatives are dragging out their suhaag raat until EVERYTHING gets much better.

let's see how long they can hold this.

iditri

Goldie

iditri

Posted: 29 March 2009 at 6:16pm | IP Logged

hay...i doubt RR tried to kill prem in the fire in deli, cuz how can RR b involved in the delli bomb blast???

But yeah i agree with u they are really dragging the story...I wud love to see some more preet and meher scene and preet standing up for meher and accusing maya...hehe but a big no no to veera n nehal...LOL...

i really don mind n e problems the family is facing or n e other things happening to the family but i want prem heer to be togather and safe...is tht really too much to ask for...???

catmeow

Groupbie

catmeow

Posted: 29 March 2009 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Abt de story....since heer found her prem...so she found out that her dil is in dis desh and shes even marriedto him,,..so is de show going to end soon??????

iditri

Goldie

iditri

Posted: 29 March 2009 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by catmeow

Abt de story....since heer found her prem...so she found out that her dil is in dis desh and shes even marriedto him,,..so is de show going to end soon??????

this show is doing so well...i don think it will end tht soon.. i hope not....

-Farru-

IF-Rockerz

-Farru-

Posted: 29 March 2009 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
I dont think RR has to do anything with Bomb Blast....
And I dont want RR to Quit KDMHMD....
U see I enjoy Villians more than Vamps...In KDMHMD the Good(Prem) and the Bad (RR) give each other a perfect takkar...and I enjoy this track....

kgh212121

Goldie

kgh212121

Posted: 30 March 2009 at 8:12am | IP Logged
oooh farru sooooo true! i definitely can't stand vamps. i'd prefer villains too.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top