Chit Chat

~* Start Playing the 'Thambu-raa' now :) *~ (Page 27)

Post Reply New Post

Page 27 of 27

Page 1 Page 26
Page   of 27

thambu

IF-Achieverz

thambu

Posted: 18 April 2009 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rukhaya

Arre ur grilling time is nearly over... to kuch akhir main jaldi se thori aur grilling kardu.... sure jee..why not ?

How have u liked being MOTW?

yeah it's fun being Motw in chit chat.....  I enjoyed answering ..... you all awesome persons ... pulled my leg

and badi achchi keenchayi ki hai ....LOL

What was ur fav Q - the one u enjoyed most answering?

the questions of rajini [ princeza ] and the questions of you  I enjoyed a lot answering .... btw, rajini's  questions has some funny accent jee ....

Which Q did u hate - the one u enjoyed the least answering?

I think none.... I enjoyed all most all the questions of all the friends and members jee

Who do u think grilled u the most?

I think you and rajini  jee LOL

How are u feeling now that ur MOTW journey is coming to an end? lol

feeling a great relief yaar....  kahan phasa diya thha ye Gracy ne mujhe baite baite LOL

And last but not the least... what wud u like to say to me (cud be an advice or anything else u wud like to say to me)

lol....LOL   lo suno jee.... you are a sweet person..... you are beautiful..... you look like saniya mirza... I luv uWink you are a great friend.... you have a helpfull nature.... you are a cool person don't get angry so soon

ye chaand sa roushan chehra
zulfoun ka rang sunehra
ye jheel si neeli aankhein
koi raaz hai in mein gehra
tareef karun kya uski
jisne tumhein banaya

these are your good qualities jee.....  you have bad qualities also.....
.... being a freind of you for a long time I noticed some...... but  I don't want to post here.....ROFL keep guessing

Take care! I think u were a gr8 MOTW =)

you too take care ..... I think you are a great friend

awwww...thankzzz for the complement yaar....Muwwaahhaaazzz  for that Big smileWinkEmbarrassed btw, I enjoyed with you a lot being Motw, .....  jaise ye song jee....Wink I would like to dedicate this song for you Big smile

Tum se milna ..... baatein karna
bada achcha lagta hai
kya hai ye kyun hai ye
kya khabar........ bada achcha lagta haiBig smileWink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~* Start Playing the 'Thambu-raa' now :) *~ (Page 27)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

princezna

IF-Dazzler

princezna

Posted: 18 April 2009 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by thambu

Originally posted by princezna

Arre thameem jee.... kya baat aap toh ekdum free hokar beth gayee.... aise kaise chalega.. no more grillers.... nahin nahin its not gud na... so yeh lo buddy one more set & enjoy....

So tell me....why is ur name thameem?
my parents gave me this name so that I have an identity of my own Wink

wat does it mean?
it means ...... strong mazbooth powerfull taqatwar ..... Approve.. yeah strong & taqatwar..hmm u knw as far as i knw u i feel ki tum apne naam ke sath ekdum justify karte ho..i feel u r really as strong n powerfull as ur name...Smile

spell ur name
T  H  A  M  E  E  M  

spell chit-chat
C  H  I  T       C  H  A  T

write A to Z (reverse starting from Z)
zyxwvutsrqponmlkjihgfedcba.... tell me honestly back typing kiya hain na.. A se start karke type kiya tha na... tell tell LOL

where is red sea?
in jeddah soudi arabia.. oh thnx vaise mujhe bhi nahin pata tha..LOLLOL

how many stars r there in the sky???
as many as you have hairs on your head ..it's countless

how many do u see everyday?
as many as I can see   countless

do u actually count the stars in the sky?
yeah I used to count in my childhood and counted upto 106 stars ..it was a real fun .... iska matlab tumahre childhood mein u have only 106 hairs... Tongue

wat do u see in the dark??
Radium .... 

Dekha only 10 at a time hain jee....... toh ab jaldi se answer post karon.....LOL kardiya ..ab khusWinkh... bhaut khush... LOLLOLLOL

lol...rajni jee.... lagta hai aap ekdum se fresh ho after the tour of Italy.......WinkLOL but hum tired ho gaye hain yaar answers dete dete.....  har cheez ki bhi koi hadd hoti hai...par aap ke questions ki koi hadd nahi hai
dekho phir se ek set dediya......chalo ek do dion ki hi tho baat hai..... phir tum kahan hum kahan ROFL

arre ek dum fresh hoon thameem ji... tabhi toh aapki leg pulling bade ache se ho rahin hain... u knw thoda time ki kami ho gayee otherwise abhi toh aur bhi khinchaye karni thi..... hehehehhehehe & vasie bhi tum bhi yahin ho aur hum bhi yahin hain....  phir kabhi chance mar lenge.... LOL
bt u knw buddy dis is the first time ki maine kisi ko itna grill kiyan hain & enjoy bhi kiya........ toh thnx buddy for answering all my stupid Qs aur woh bhi bahut hi ache aur pyar se answer diyan tumne....Big smileBig smile
chalo ab aap tired ho agye ho toh no more grillers now...

gud luck buddy.......Thumbs Up

Edited by princezna - 18 April 2009 at 10:58pm

princezna

IF-Dazzler

princezna

Posted: 18 April 2009 at 10:53pm | IP Logged

the questions of rajini [ princezna ] and the questions of you  I enjoyed a lot answering .... btw, rajini's  questions has some funny accent jee ....

I think you and rajini  jee LOL

awwwwwwwwwwwww.. thanku soooooooooooooooo much buddy... jankar acha laga ki u enjoyed my funny accent wale Qs.... LOLLOLLOL even i enjoyed a lot grilling you............ thnx buddy...

gud luck Big smile

Khaya

IF-Stunnerz

Khaya

Posted: 19 April 2009 at 3:25am | IP Logged

Arre ur grilling time is nearly over... to kuch akhir main jaldi se thori aur grilling kardu.... sure jee..why not ?

How have u liked being MOTW?

yeah it's fun being Motw in chit chat.....  I enjoyed answering ..... you all awesome persons ... pulled my leg

and badi achchi keenchayi ki hai ....LOL hehe... haan yeh to hai

the questions of rajini [ princeza ] and the questions of you  I enjoyed a lot answering thanx... actually tht is not good... u shudn't have been enjoying them lol... it was meant to be to grill u... lagta hai they weren't tough enough .... btw, rajini's  questions has some funny accent jee ....

Which Q did u hate - the one u enjoyed the least answering?

I think none.... I enjoyed all most all the questions of all the friends and members jee arre so sahi grilling nahin hui tumhari Wink

I think you and rajini  jee LOLyay...

How are u feeling now that ur MOTW journey is coming to an end? lol

feeling a great relief yaar....  kahan phasa diya thha ye Gracy ne mujhe baite baite LOLhehe acha phasaya tha... it's been truly awesome having u as MOTW tum to CC ko chaar chaand laga dete ho Wink

And last but not the least... what wud u like to say to me (cud be an advice or anything else u wud like to say to me)

lol....LOL   lo suno jee.... you are a sweet person..... you are beautiful..... you look like saniya mirza... I luv uWink you are a great friend.... you have a helpfull nature.... you are a cool person don't get angry so soon

ye chaand sa roushan chehra
zulfoun ka rang sunehra
ye jheel si neeli aankhein
koi raaz hai in mein gehra
tareef karun kya uski
jisne tumhein banaya

these are your good qualities jee..... Embarrassed thanx jee... mere gaal to laal laal ho jaaye ge LOL  magar kuch zyada ho gaya hai na LOL itne bhi good qualitites nahin hai yaar hehe you have bad qualities also.....
.... being a freind of you for a long time I noticed some...... but  I don't want to post here.....ROFL keep guessing arre Thambu... yeh kya... good qualities bata diye jabke bad qualities batana zyada zaroori tha aur woh bataya hi nahin... take it as my final MOTW Q 4 u... kya hai yeh bad qualities in ur eyes?

Take care! I think u were a gr8 MOTW =)

you too take care ..... I think you are a great friend awww thanx... arre Thambu itni tareef meri... main to ab aasmaan main urr rahi hoon WinkLOL

awwww...thankzzz for the complement yaar....no problem jee... the pleasure is all mine Big smile Muwwaahhaaazzz  for that Big smileWinkEmbarrassed lol thanx jee btw, I enjoyed with you a lot being Motw, .....  awww thanx a lot once again jaise ye song jee....Wink I would like to dedicate this song for you Big smile

Tum se milna ..... baatein karna
bada achcha lagta hai
kya hai ye kyun hai ye
kya khabar........ bada achcha lagta haiBig smileWinkawesome song! thanxxxxx Hug same song dedicated 2 u 2 'cos it's always gr8 chatting with u too... =)

Take Care!

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 19 April 2009 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Okay thameen..

If u are done with replying to all grillers from everyone..YOu can give your Thank you/Last speech..and there after i will close this thread!:)

YOu were a rocking MOTW..and thanks for agreeing to become MOTW!

We enjoyed..i hope u enjoyed as well..
I hope u will keep on rocking CC Forum..

LOve,
CC Dev Team

thambu

IF-Achieverz

thambu

Posted: 19 April 2009 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gracella

Okay thameen..

If u are done with replying to all grillers from everyone..YOu can give your Thank you/Last speech..and there after i will close this thread!:)

YOu were a rocking MOTW..and thanks for agreeing to become MOTW!

We enjoyed..i hope u enjoyed as well..
I hope u will keep on rocking CC Forum..

LOve,
CC Dev Team

ohh I see   ..... Big smile okie Gracy here's the concluding speech jee  ..... Wink

First of all I must thank you for your kind gesture shown to me by selecting me as an Motw  for this section  gracy jee.... I liked the way you introduced me and your presentation of the thread.... Big smile

I am glad for givining me the honour  ...... it's a pleasure for me being a Motw for this section.... I din't expect this in my dream of dreams that you will make me one day  a Motw.... but to my surprise you did it....

I enjoyed answering your set of questions ..... hope you enjoyed my answers.... btw, I was surprised to note
the task of opening a new thread ..... as you are the mod of this section I din't want to disappoint you....so I opened it as per your wish...... It's a hard task where I cloud 'nt even quote my friends posts seperately  ..... it concidered as a spam ..lol  

anyway I can't keep ignoring my friends for a long time so I decided to quote all my friends in one go..... hope you would have liked this idea and would not consider it as a spam...... Embarrassed

I am glad to note your complement  as a rocking Motw .....  and as far as agreeing to become a Motw is my pleasure jee.....   aap kahein aur hum na maane.....aise kaise ho sakta hai jee....Big smile

btw, I am really greatfull to all my friends who grilled me in pyaar se.....  I enjoyed the questions of all my friends and answered it accordingly...... It was a cool experience being the Motw of this section

I am thankfull to all my friends for keeping me busy all these days by their wonderfull amazing and funny questions......

thankzz buddies thankzz a lot .... . Big smileBig smileBig smile  Hug Hug Hug  hope you enjoyed too ....Wink

here's a song dedicated to all of you ..... dil se ....haan jee ..khuloos mohabbat se.....Big smile

Ehsaan mere dil pe tumhara hai dosto
ye dil tumhare pyaar ka maara hai dosto

banta hai mera kaam tumhare hi kaam se
hota hai mera naam tumhare hi naam se

tum jaise meherbaan ka sahara hai dosto

yaaroun ne mere vaaste kya kuch nahi kiya
sou baar shukriya arrey sou baar shukriya

har haal mein tumhi ko pukaara hai dosto
tum jaise meherbaan ka sahara hai dosto

Ehsaan mere dil pe tumhara hai dosto

Big smile   Big smile   Big smile   Hug    Hug     Hug    shukriya shukriya shukriya ......

Big smile

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 19 April 2009 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Wonderful speech dear!

Waisey i should thank you! for agreeing..coz i know many people don't want to become MOTW because they are scared of the grillers..hahah

I had only asked u to become the MOTW..for one week--from 29 march till 5th april , and instead i kept u MOTW for 3 weeks!!
The pleasure was all ours..believe me!

I'm happy that u succeeded in completing that "hard" task as well..see..u got 4 pages..and yes it can be considered spamming yaar if u keep quoting continuously..but quoting all in one post is good:) so well done!

and so sweet of you to say all those things in one post..it gives us all an indication of what a sweet person you are!
sirf ek baat ka gham hai..u haven't used the MOTW siggy..not even one day yaar...

Keep posting and enjoying

Love,
Gracella

ps..before u quote me again..i better close this thread,,hahahha

Thanks again!!

*Topic closed*

Edited by Gracella - 19 April 2009 at 9:40pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top