28th/29th MM

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-BolNaHalke-

IF-Veteran Member

-BolNaHalke-

Posted: 29 March 2009 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
No telecast this weekend.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "28th/29th MM" in Monica Mogre Case Files forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

princessgirl92

Groupbie

princessgirl92

Posted: 30 March 2009 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Sorry, I'm new to the forum and I live in England so the TV shows here aren't telecasted till 2 weeks later. What happens when a show isn't telecasted as In what is played during that time slot that the original programme should be played in?

-BolNaHalke-

IF-Veteran Member

-BolNaHalke-

Posted: 30 March 2009 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
i think a movie is telecasted in that time period..but it depends on where you live I think the station might put something else for you.

princessgirl92

Groupbie

princessgirl92

Posted: 31 March 2009 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Thank you

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.