Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

sihu

Goldie

sihu

Posted: 30 March 2009 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Cool it people....at least let us wait till we see the episode before grumbling about it.

I'm sure Naitik will be with Akshara in everything....remember when he said yes and she told him that she thought that he was angry with her....he said no....he did an about turn when he started talking to her...

Everytime we think that he is upset with her, he turns out to be a real puppet in front of her...so cute.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dissapointed in Naitik (Page 2)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*~sneha~*

IF-Sizzlerz

*~sneha~*

Posted: 30 March 2009 at 4:20am | IP Logged
I totally agree with charu and preeti!!very well put both of you...Clap
Naitik is quiet open minded...and he even proved it with that whole movies thing when he said...dadaji is very old fashioned...but he has no problem with movies and all...!!!

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 30 March 2009 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Preeti-

I think we are assuming things too early
We must actually see under what conditions did naithik said that, he might not mean it and must have said to please daddaji or there might be some other reason.
Though i was also depressed hearing this but would like to know y he said so. knowing naithik ..... i feel he is an open minded person, does understand that every grl has her wishes, likes and dislikes.
So i think we must look forward to this week's epi and then decide on thisEmbarrassed
ROFL he's not exactly open minded..but yes..the problem is that his mind opens and closes very quickly...

charmed ones

IF-Sizzlerz

charmed ones

Posted: 30 March 2009 at 5:36am | IP Logged
really i didnt knw that..............lets see wat they show us this week

_Payuu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_Payuu_

Posted: 30 March 2009 at 8:43am | IP Logged
wat??
didnt expected this frm naitik yaar

sweetchilly1234

sweetchilly1234

Posted: 30 March 2009 at 10:42am | IP Logged
its called double standards of our society..... a man can do whatever he wants after marriage, but girls oh, they have to stay in maryaadaaa.... sometimes, I wonder is someone going to step up and say... hey husband, how about you do the kitchen work, and I will take care of the business?????????? and let them have the shock of their life.......so, they stop the girls treating like shit after marriage...

starz4me

Goldie

starz4me

Posted: 30 March 2009 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by -Preeti-

I think we are assuming things too early
We must actually see under what conditions did naithik said that, he might not mean it and must have said to please daddaji or there might be some other reason.
Though i was also depressed hearing this but would like to know y he said so. knowing naithik ..... i feel he is an open minded person, does understand that every grl has her wishes, likes and dislikes.
So i think we must look forward to this week's epi and then decide on thisEmbarrassed

I was about to say the same thing Preeti ! thanks so much..u said it perfectly...

we must wait n watch under what circumstances he said it.....Whatever is the reason, I believe jo galat hai usko sahi karna padta hai...everything can't be perfect from day 1..u have to make it perfect...

Hey Charu.....i was looking for ur response to this post....aur sonch rahi thi....Naitik ke baare mein post hai n Charu ka response nahi...yeh kaise ho sakta hai...LOL

But i do agree with u and Preeti here.....we dont know y he said that....(but if he seriously meant it...then what a chauvinist....Confused...even i'll be disappointed Unhappy).....but like i said we dont know....so lets wait and pray he isnt that way.

starz4me

Goldie

starz4me

Posted: 30 March 2009 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sssiham

Cool it people....at least let us wait till we see the episode before grumbling about it.

I'm sure Naitik will be with Akshara in everything....remember when he said yes and she told him that she thought that he was angry with her....he said no....he did an about turn when he started talking to her...

Everytime we think that he is upset with her, he turns out to be a real puppet in front of her...so cute.

Sooo True !!!

To improvise it more.....i can put ur paragraph in one phrase.....Naitik is becoming more like a 'Joru ka ghulam'.....slowly... LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top