Dissapointed in Naitik - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
really i didnt knw that..............lets see wat they show us this week
wat??
didnt expected this frm naitik yaar
its called double standards of our society..... a man can do whatever he wants after marriage, but girls oh, they have to stay in maryaadaaa.... sometimes, I wonder is someone going to step up and say... hey husband, how about you do the kitchen work, and I will take care of the business?????????? and let them have the shock of their life.......so, they stop the girls treating like shit after marriage...
Originally posted by _charu_

I was about to say the same thing Preeti ! thanks so much..u said it perfectly...

we must wait n watch under what circumstances he said it.....Whatever is the reason, I believe jo galat hai usko sahi karna padta hai...everything can't be perfect from day 1..u have to make it perfect...

Hey Charu.....i was looking for ur response to this post....aur sonch rahi thi....Naitik ke baare mein post hai n Charu ka response nahi...yeh kaise ho sakta hai...😆

But i do agree with u and Preeti here.....we dont know y he said that....(but if he seriously meant it...then what a chauvinist....😕...even i'll be disappointed 😔).....but like i said we dont know....so lets wait and pray he isnt that way.
Originally posted by sssiham

Cool it people....at least let us wait till we see the episode before grumbling about it.

I'm sure Naitik will be with Akshara in everything....remember when he said yes and she told him that she thought that he was angry with her....he said no....he did an about turn when he started talking to her...

Everytime we think that he is upset with her, he turns out to be a real puppet in front of her...so cute.

Sooo True !!!

To improvise it more.....i can put ur paragraph in one phrase.....Naitik is becoming more like a 'Joru ka ghulam'.....slowly... 😆
I'm not gonna say anything till he actually tell her not to go to  college after marriage then I will have a thing or two to tell him,for now have fun watching dem and stop thinking abt the future that may not happen. Edited by _angel_ - 15 years ago
Originally posted by _angel_

I'm not gonna say anything till he actually tell her not to go to  college after marriage then I will have a thing or two to tell him,for now have fun watching dem and stop thinking abt the future that may not happen.
wah kya baat kahi hai..excellent thinking 👍🏼 let's enjoy it now ...vaise after marriage he won't do nything like this
i think after marriage he'll go through the transformation of achildish adult to a matured adult after all his hone wali biwi Akshara will straighten him out😉 one note of her voice, he forgets everything...lol🤗