Posted: 15 years ago
Man...how could have he - NAITIK said No to her abt her attending college after marriage....................i am so upset...dissapointed and angry at him for making this decision without even asking akshara.......as if she has no say in what she wants to do........

I can understand if daddaji is so traditional minded and all.....he is old and its hard to change people at that age but NAITIK???????................

errrrrrr...i am so angry..................as if a girl has no life after marriage.........hello u are marrying another human being and not some sort of robot or a machine.............

He, himself has done MBA.....he shud know better - the value of education.....and even if she isnt interested that much in her studies.....at least ASK her opinion first...........

I hope this preview was just trying to mislead the viewers to think that he may not want akshara to attend college and he may have said something to daddaji after that........

sometimes i feel mohit is much more matured and open minded than Naitik..........

I hope Naitik does not dissapoint me. or anyone of us .............

Edited by serendipityusa - 15 years ago
oh really
i dont know abt all that
totally agree he should allow Akshara to finish her studies...  or at least ask her what she wants to do...

I did find the like for the Star Sansaar episode where he says he thinks she should not attend college... just thought I would share ... credit goes to the uploader...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4B-biWz7rE

Omg he said that....
Thats really shocking......
umm....i think u r ryt..... yhh he shdnt hve said dat.... bt lets c....
I think we are assuming things too early
We must actually see under what conditions did naithik said that, he might not mean it and must have said to please daddaji or there might be some other reason.
Though i was also depressed hearing this but would like to know y he said so. knowing naithik ..... i feel he is an open minded person, does understand that every grl has her wishes, likes and dislikes.
So i think we must look forward to this week's epi and then decide on this😳
Originally posted by -Preeti-

We must actually see under what conditions did naithik said that, he might not mean it and must have said to please daddaji or there might be some other reason.
Though i was also depressed hearing this but would like to know y he said so. knowing naithik ..... i feel he is an open minded person, does understand that every grl has her wishes, likes and dislikes.

I was about to say the same thing Preeti ! thanks so much..u said it perfectly...

we must wait n watch under what circumstances he said it.....Whatever is the reason, I believe jo galat hai usko sahi karna padta hai...everything can't be perfect from day 1..u have to make it perfect...
Cool it people....at least let us wait till we see the episode before grumbling about it.

I'm sure Naitik will be with Akshara in everything....remember when he said yes and she told him that she thought that he was angry with her....he said no....he did an about turn when he started talking to her...

Everytime we think that he is upset with her, he turns out to be a real puppet in front of her...so cute.
I totally agree with charu and preeti!!very well put both of you...👏
Naitik is quiet open minded...and he even proved it with that whole movies thing when he said...dadaji is very old fashioned...but he has no problem with movies and all...!!!

Originally posted by -Preeti-

🤣 he's not exactly open minded..but yes..the problem is that his mind opens and closes very quickly...