Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

Dissapointed in Naitik

LiveLoveLaugh5 IF-Dazzler
LiveLoveLaugh5
LiveLoveLaugh5

Posted: 29 March 2009 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Man...how could have he - NAITIK said No to her abt her attending college after marriage....................i am so upset...dissapointed and angry at him for making this decision without even asking akshara.......as if she has no say in what she wants to do........

I can understand if daddaji is so traditional minded and all.....he is old and its hard to change people at that age but NAITIK???????................

errrrrrr...i am so angry..................as if a girl has no life after marriage.........hello u are marrying another human being and not some sort of robot or a machine.............

He, himself has done MBA.....he shud know better - the value of education.....and even if she isnt interested that much in her studies.....at least ASK her opinion first...........

I hope this preview was just trying to mislead the viewers to think that he may not want akshara to attend college and he may have said something to daddaji after that........

sometimes i feel mohit is much more matured and open minded than Naitik..........

I hope Naitik does not dissapoint me. or anyone of us .............

Edited by serendipityusa - 29 March 2009 at 12:17pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shantellbrowndhoopkinareymitzi11

fizii_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
fizii_gurl
fizii_gurl

BollyCurry Visual Effects

Posted: 29 March 2009 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
oh really
i dont know abt all that
Bhumika18 Senior Member
Bhumika18
Bhumika18

Posted: 29 March 2009 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
totally agree he should allow Akshara to finish her studies...  or at least ask her what she wants to do...

I did find the like for the Star Sansaar episode where he says he thinks she should not attend college... just thought I would share ... credit goes to the uploader...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4B-biWz7rE

LiveLoveLaugh5 IF-Dazzler
LiveLoveLaugh5
LiveLoveLaugh5

Posted: 29 March 2009 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
thanks for the link....
-MeraBarun- IF-Sizzlerz
-MeraBarun-
-MeraBarun-

Posted: 29 March 2009 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Omg he said that....
Thats really shocking......
serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.
serendipity.

Posted: 29 March 2009 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
umm....i think u r ryt..... yhh he shdnt hve said dat.... bt lets c....
-Preeti- IF-Veteran Member
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 30 March 2009 at 12:21am | IP Logged
I think we are assuming things too early
We must actually see under what conditions did naithik said that, he might not mean it and must have said to please daddaji or there might be some other reason.
Though i was also depressed hearing this but would like to know y he said so. knowing naithik ..... i feel he is an open minded person, does understand that every grl has her wishes, likes and dislikes.
So i think we must look forward to this week's epi and then decide on thisEmbarrassed
_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 30 March 2009 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Preeti-

I think we are assuming things too early
We must actually see under what conditions did naithik said that, he might not mean it and must have said to please daddaji or there might be some other reason.
Though i was also depressed hearing this but would like to know y he said so. knowing naithik ..... i feel he is an open minded person, does understand that every grl has her wishes, likes and dislikes.
So i think we must look forward to this week's epi and then decide on thisEmbarrassed

I was about to say the same thing Preeti ! thanks so much..u said it perfectly...

we must wait n watch under what circumstances he said it.....Whatever is the reason, I believe jo galat hai usko sahi karna padta hai...everything can't be perfect from day 1..u have to make it perfect...

Go to top