Kollywood Masala

Vijay's Anger - Villu Press Meet!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 29 March 2009 at 8:50am | IP Logged

Press meet regarding the poor show of Villu and Vijay shouted at someone for interrupting/ making noise while he was anwering about the poor show of Villu. Prabhu Deva was sitting next to him.

This issue was well handled and most of the videos are now deleted.

What do you think..? Vijay should have been a little bit more carefull, because now his cool, soft image is damaged!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vijay's Anger - Villu Press Meet!" in Kollywood Masala forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 29 March 2009 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Thanks Sri.

I think Vijay went defensive.  I saw another video on him about Villu.  When the press asked some questions.  He just sat there and did not answer.  I thought he went 'blur' during interview.

But after reading your comments, I think it is his way of refusing to answer.  It was so funny.  He just sat there and looked blank.  Big smile

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 30 March 2009 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Thanks Sri.

Agreed, he should have been more carefull toward the media and his behavior infront. Its wrong of the media to write it was his reaction to Villu flop..He have always known as a serious type but never as a angry person in public.Stern Smile We really dont know what happend, he was answering something about elements from MGR/Sivaji movies..suddenly shout at someone about noises and then tries to cool down and regret...its a normal human reaction to be anrgy..sadly it happend infront the mediaSmile

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 30 March 2009 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
i dnt thnik vijay did anything wrong.. anger is a normal human reaction.. people who are soft spoken and polite can too be angry at times.. i dnt think its a thing to be made an issue of.. i still like vijay..

love, pulwasha

Edited by pulwasha - 30 March 2009 at 1:56pm

Dits

Goldie

Dits

Posted: 31 March 2009 at 1:57am | IP Logged
What else can he do when a series of 3 films have failed to do well at the box office? Obviously, he's scared!!Confused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top