Debate Mansion

do you think bollywood movies are (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 8

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 8

souro

souro

Posted: 02 April 2009 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandya_rao7

Originally posted by clodpolish

Originally posted by sandya_rao7

sau baat ki ek bat. y do people spend money to go to movies...... to be entertained. whether its a movies like wednesday or david dhawan movie. so if the audiencee likes a movie they make it a hit or else they dont. i think movies have always been the same in bolly wood whether it is 50's or 2000. earlier the idea of romance was different now its diff, peoplehave changed and so has movies. and who the actress or actor is also really not that imp. nor how many clothes they are wearing. a movies has to be a overall good package.

well same or changed ?LOL

However, i don't think who the actor/actress is was ever very important at all.Smile

wht i mean is...........  the basic themes are the same. earlier also there was a heroine hero and a villian with a love story and all that now also its the same concepts only the presentation has changed as people have also changed. well i surely go to watch a movie of my favs. so in that way who is there in the movies does matter to me.

@Sandya: I find this very strange. You're contradicting your own point just because the person responding made a mistake in understanding or was knowingly agreeing with you. Confused
You were both basically saying the same thing that actors are not that important all the time. (see the parts marked in red). But when s/he agreed with you, you changed your stance. (part in blue). Extremely strange. Confused

Edited by souro - 02 April 2009 at 2:25pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "do you think bollywood movies are (Page 8)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

angelic_devil

IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 03 April 2009 at 2:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top