well, from 73 to 95 , only 5 movies fit the bill according to you,

and we have OSO releasing only 2 yrs back,

so i guess everything's the same in this regard๐Ÿ˜†

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by clodpolish

well, from 73 to 95 , only 5 movies fit the bill according to you,

and we have OSO releasing only 2 yrs back,

so i guess everything's the same in this regard๐Ÿ˜†

These were just examples. I am a fan of KJo and his movies. For me Bollywood is lacking the feel good factor - the commercial cinema like Welcome and Singh is king you mentioned is of mindless variety - not feel good variety.

But what makes me feel good does not necessarily make everyone else feel good, nor does everyone want to feel good.
Originally posted by return_to_hades

These were just examples. I am a fan of KJo and his movies. For me Bollywood is lacking the feel good factor - the commercial cinema like Welcome and Singh is king you mentioned is of mindless variety - not feel good variety.

ya, i also don't like them ! Even if mindless, i like humour which is mindful, but here the humour is also mindless๐Ÿ˜†

But what makes me feel good does not necessarily make everyone else feel good, nor does everyone want to feel good.
Originally posted by clodpolish

They are the ones who pull audiences including people like you(i am not being offensive, or trying to say what you do is wrong, etc , ....just stating a fact๐Ÿ˜Š) , but there is a vast section of audience which comes to theatres based on word of mouth appreciation also. Such people decide whether the film is a hit or not ! Otherwise all films of these actors would be super hits !

agreee and the people from whome these vast audience take reviews are people like me who go and watch first day first show. and therefore i saud they pull the audience to movies not make a movie hit.
a movie is a hit only if it is nice.
Originally posted by sandya_rao7

agreee and the people from whome these vast audience take reviews are people like me who go and watch first day first show. and therefore i saud they pull the audience to movies not make a movie hit.
a movie is a hit only if it is nice.

cool !๐Ÿ˜ƒ

If a film run 100days in a theater it not means its a Good film!! ๐Ÿ˜ŠI think we can call its a audience film...
Originally posted by sandya_rao7

wht i mean is...........  the basic themes are the same. earlier also there was a heroine hero and a villian with a love story and all that now also its the same concepts only the presentation has changed as people have also changed. well i surely go to watch a movie of my favs. so in that way who is there in the movies does matter to me.

@Sandya: I find this very strange. You're contradicting your own point just because the person responding made a mistake in understanding or was knowingly agreeing with you. ๐Ÿ˜•
You were both basically saying the same thing that actors are not that important all the time. (see the parts marked in red). But when s/he agreed with you, you changed your stance. (part in blue). Extremely strange. ๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by souro - 15 years ago
Originally posted by souro

<FONT color=#990099>@Sandya: I find this very strange. You're contradicting your own point just because the person responding made a mistake in understanding orwasknowinglyagreeing with you. ๐Ÿ˜•</FONT>

<FONT color=#990099>You were both basically saying the same thing that actors are not that important all the time. (see the parts marked in red). But when s/he agreed with you, you changed your stance. (part in blue). Extremely strange. ๐Ÿ˜•</FONT>

i am saying that who the stars are not that imp but they are imp to a certain extent. but he/she said that its not at all imp.