Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Star Sansaar 29.03,09:YRKKH Next week preview (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 29 March 2009 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nasco

thnx that was so detailed.Smile
but it is akshara who has to take the decision weter she has to continue her studied right??
anyone remember when naitik's mom said that shell treat her bahu as her daughter. her daughter(naitik's sister) is going to college.LOLLOLLOL
ooh i hop not naitik dosn't get sad seeing akshara with a boy
Embarrassed
she only said it...most of the time mother in laws don't mean it LOL 

nyways if i were in Akshara's place, i wud have thanked daddaji and  empty Naitik's bank balance, use his credit cards ,live like a princess..who wants to study here ROFL seriously speaking, Akshara is not that good in studies, nor she wants a career for herself (guess even her parents won't allow her to do that) ..even if she wants to continue her studies, she can do it after marriage without attending regular classes..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Star Sansaar 29.03,09:YRKKH Next week preview (Page 3)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 29 March 2009 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Thanks for the info!

Oh god, WTH is wrong with Naitik now??? Grow up, man!

sweet_shagun

IF-Veteran Member

sweet_shagun

--

Posted: 29 March 2009 at 10:07am | IP Logged
^^Anu- I have this feeling that he wud support her in studies tht might be picked up later... thats the problem with most conservative family one of my frnd who was a marvardi got married during second year of our college to a family who was conservative and her hubby was the one who supported her and she gave her exams.....  kinda similar.... there was little similarity but difference for sure wrt to the situations..

About that guy Naitik sorts the confusion i guess as the guy clears the doubt when naitik asks!!

Luv,

Shagun

Payal25

IF-Dazzler

Payal25

MGAENP Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 29 March 2009 at 11:30am | IP Logged
thanks for the update!
Awh poor Akshara. Ouch I hope Naitik will support Akshara later on and will allow her to go to collage. I think he just got a little possessive after seeing Akshara with another guy. As soon as that's cleared up, hopefully Naitik will support Akshara if she says that she wants to go to collage.

euphoria_Noshin

euphoria_Noshin

Posted: 29 March 2009 at 11:39am | IP Logged
wow i can't believe naitik actually said thatDisapprove he is so unpredictable...but yeah i think seeing akshi with that guy made him say that which was wrong of him, he shud have at least supported her. she will have no one on her side after marriage so if naitik doesn't support her from now...don't know what will happen, but maybe mohit and reshmi can convince naitik?

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 30 March 2009 at 2:13am | IP Logged
don't know ..but i'm not ready to believe that seeing Akshara with some guy is the only reason ....everybody in the family has to accept what daddaji says so how can Naitik go against his decision? we'll get the answer today or tomorrow.. can he be so dumb? i mean this same guy was hell bent on meeting Akshara again to know her opinion about the marriage and then hearing a "yes" from her !  this means Akshara's opinion matters to him then how can he take a decision for her !

Edited by _charu_ - 30 March 2009 at 2:16am

Sanayaa

IF-Rockerz

Sanayaa

Posted: 30 March 2009 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

They showed the highlights of this week of ye rishta....They showed Gayitri talking to Naitik that she doesn't want Akshara to come because daddaji will misunderstand her family that they don't know any reeti rivaj...Naitik i guess tries to stop her and goes to her college n saw her talking to some guy....they didn't show the ceremony but Naitik's tilak was done (he had tilak on his forehead..)

I m desperately waiting for his tilak rasam

Now for the real surprise ! Daddaji is telling his family that their "hone wali bahu" cannot attend college ! and Naitik says if she doesnt have to do any job in future then therez no need for her to attend the college ! Confused
Dis was expected
but Naitik said dis how can he I thought he wuld allow her to attend college
I can't believe dese people r so orthodox
I mean one can understand job thing dat dey don't want deir bahu to do any job ( vaise it is also very bad)
but she can't attend even college
pata nahi college attend karne me kya burai hai

No use of typing the promo bec. it's the same last week promo...Rajshri telling Akshara that she's invited for the tilak etc. etc.

P.S I think Naitik coming to the college and seeing Akshara talking to some guy has to do with his weird decision...
maybe u r rite
but I did not expect dis from him

Thanks a lot for sharingClap

SunainaTM007

IF-Dazzler

SunainaTM007

Posted: 30 March 2009 at 5:31am | IP Logged
thx for the info...
hope akshara gets to complete her studies..
and hope naitik allows her to do so...and these ppl are soo orthodox...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top