Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 29 March 2009 at 12:23am | IP Logged
They showed the highlights of this week of ye rishta....They showed Gayitri talking to Naitik that she doesn't want Akshara to come because daddaji will misunderstand her family that they don't know any reeti rivaj...Naitik i guess tries to stop her and goes to her college n saw her talking to some guy....they didn't show the ceremony but Naitik's tilak was done (he had tilak on his forehead..)

Now for the real surprise ! Daddaji is telling his family that their "hone wali bahu" cannot attend college ! and Naitik says if she doesnt have to do any job in future then therez no need for her to attend the college ! Confused

No use of typing the promo bec. it's the same last week promo...Rajshri telling Akshara that she's invited for the tilak etc. etc.

P.S I think Naitik coming to the college and seeing Akshara talking to some guy has to do with his weird decision...

Edited by _charu_ - 29 March 2009 at 12:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pps_pps

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Star Sansaar 29.03,09:YRKKH Next week preview" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CeruleanSky

IF-Rockerz

CeruleanSky

Posted: 29 March 2009 at 12:33am | IP Logged
This is a preview of next week's epis , shown on Star Sansaar on 29th March : D

They show the scenes from Monday's precap : Gayatri tells Naitik that she has invited Akshara but now she thinks that A should not come . G says that there's very less time , Akshara's family has already set out from their house . She fears that Daddaji will misunderstand them and think that they're uncultured as they've brought the daughter for the tilak rasam . Naitik looks thoughtful , and then he walks to his bed and picks up his phone .

They show Akshara's family sitting with Naitik's ppl in N's home's living room . The voiceover says that they've fixed the date for the roka . Daddaji says something to Vishambar [ they muted the sound so I dont know what]
 and Vish looks worried .

Then the V/O says that Naitik's conservative Daddaji doesnt like girls going to college and they show a shot of Akshara writing her exam .

The next shot is of Naitik and his ppl in their living room , N and Mohit are wearing kurta-pyjamas so I think it must be AFTER the tilak rasam and A's family seem to have left . Daddaji says that no daughter-in-law to be in their family has ever gone to college and he doesnt want this tradition to break .He looks at Naitik and N looks pensive , then Naitik says "If Akshara doesnt want to do a job , then what need of her studying further?" . Bhabhi maa , who's standing behind Daddaji makes a gesture with her hands as if indicating "Chalo , Naitik ne keh diya "

The V/O says "What effect will this decision of Naitik's have on his relationship with Akshara ? "

They cut to a shot of N at A's college , wearing that black T-shirt and pants which he was wearing in the Monday precap . N sees Varsha and Akshara leaving the exam hall and tthey're talking animatedly ; then a guy calls A and V and they turn around . Meanwhile , Naitik looks on as Akshara and Varsha talk to the guy.

---------------------------------------------

God , I knew that Daddaji wouldnt like A studying but I hoped Naitik would support her : / : / He URGENTLY needs to get rid of this chauvinistic attitude of his .

-Nuts-

IF-Rockerz

-Nuts-

Posted: 29 March 2009 at 12:34am | IP Logged

oh that's bad...i hope she can complete her studies...and hope that naitik does not misunderstand her for talking to that guy Ouch

meethi

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 29 March 2009 at 12:47am | IP Logged
don't know what to say Ermm this was kind of expected from daddaji..but not frm Naitik...so that's why they created this silly drama of Naitik trying to stop Akshara frm coming to his house...naitik taking this decision for Akshara Broken Heart very surprising ! this way they shouldn't have allowed Rashmi to attend the college .......when Naitik called Akshara to meet him then he didn't he think about Akshara and her family's reputation and honour?

guess Akshara will have to try hard n make her presense felt  in Naitik's life and his family.....

i already knew that Akshara might have to struggle for everything that Varsha got very easily...this is just the first problem...

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 29 March 2009 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmgfan

oh that's bad...i hope she can complete her studies...and hope that naitik does not misunderstand her for talking to that guy Ouch

meethi

he didn't misunderstand her but i think he's become so possessive for Akshara tht he doesn't want her to attend the college n even talk to  ny guy Confused hhhhmmm i think he'll change his decision or find some solution to this problem...like Akshara can continue with her studies but through correspondence may be...

i'm sad to say this but this is the way this serial progresses...they become very regressive n later change it...may be Akshara & her family will not like this decision and..i hope isse pehle Naitik ko akal aa jaye...

Edited by _charu_ - 29 March 2009 at 12:57am

sanjana_2good

Groupbie

sanjana_2good

Posted: 29 March 2009 at 1:24am | IP Logged
no i have watched this episode in saas bahu saazish they showed that naitik saw akshara and varsha with another guy and thinks that this guy will take his akshara away from him than they showed naitik asking the boy that the two girls talking to u than the boy said i dont know her i even dont know her name shetook my pen during her examination due to wich i was asking my pen back than naitik takes a sie of relief.

nasco

IF-Rockerz

nasco

Posted: 29 March 2009 at 1:29am | IP Logged
thnx that was so detailed.Smile
but it is akshara who has to take the decision weter she has to continue her studied right??
anyone remember when naitik's mom said that shell treat her bahu as her daughter. her daughter(naitik's sister) is going to college.LOLLOLLOL
ooh i hop not naitik dosn't get sad seeing akshara with a boy
Embarrassed

-MeraBarun-

IF-Sizzlerz

-MeraBarun-

Posted: 29 March 2009 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Thanks for the info dear

Post Reply New Post

Go to top