Hollywood Movies & Stars

New Harry Potter Movie Too Scary For....

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shahidlover24

IF-Sizzlerz

shahidlover24

Posted: 22 October 2005 at 6:07pm | IP Logged

New Harry Potter Movie Too Scary For Young Children

The new Harry Pottermovie contains scenes which are too scary for young children, the British Board Of Film Classification has ruled.

Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Firehas been given PG-13 ratings in the US, prior to its release next month. These classifications rule pre-teens can only see the film if they are accompanied by an adult.

The previous three movies based on JK Rowling's books - Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone, Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban and Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets - were all rated PG in the Uk, allowing children of all ages to view them unaccompanied.

However, a BBFC spokesperson says of fourth big screen installment, "The tone of the film is much scarier and darker than its predecessors. We expect most parents will still take their children but they should be aware that youngsters of a nervous disposition might be upset."

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Harry Potter Movie Too Scary For...." in Hollywood Movies & Stars forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

deepti4u

Goldie

deepti4u

Posted: 27 October 2005 at 9:04am | IP Logged
i read bout this bt i think all the harry potter books r gona gradually get scary

*~Princess_K~*

Goldie

*~Princess_K~*

Posted: 27 October 2005 at 11:57am | IP Logged
I like the HP books, I don't think it's scary at all, but that's my opinion though Wink

btw, thx for posting

QAZISUX!

QAZISUX!

Posted: 27 October 2005 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Yeah thats cool HP I LUV HP I LUV HP!! its awesome and yea i cant wait to see the movie cause u know howz it releasing on the 18th well im going to the theatres on teh 17th to see the midnight show(which of course becomes friday!) SO YEA H   AWESOME!!!!!

Angeleyes 2

IF-Sizzlerz

Angeleyes 2

Posted: 28 October 2005 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
I like it its very nice

hazelgirl

IF-Rockerz

hazelgirl

Posted: 01 November 2005 at 11:15am | IP Logged
the new film is rocking.I saw some scenes and promos in yahoo.I don't think it is that scary. Tongue

Mish

Mish

Posted: 02 November 2005 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
too scary for da kidz?? hahaha...who told their parents to go take their kidz to watch HP.....ofcourse itz for us....so yeah...who carez bout lil kidz...jk....but nahhh...itz not even scary....my cousin she is in grade 1...n she read every single book....n watched every single movie...she is like a HP freak...n she didn't even get scared....so...yeah....i'm out...
~Peace
Luv,
Mish

-misha

IF-Sizzlerz

-misha

Posted: 02 November 2005 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
I guess the movie might be a li'l scary for children below 13. I have read the buks , and it does get a bit scary during the some of the scenes. the graveyard scenes, then the murder of a character

Post Reply New Post

Go to top