leomil thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
lovely indeed

-meli
divan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Jayatiben...shun varta che...ghar ma maji che, motiben che ane sashra paan...

Motiben kem naraaz che bhai na lgna thi?

Party time...wonder who else will she meet at the party, may be some ex-girlfriend???

chalu rakho...chalu rakho varta...
divan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jeenal20

meee

hey jayati
this looks like KS story only yaar
see u can compare taruben with Jigs
the amma with daadi or massi
Raj as Jai
and DEEP as Bani

so u can right the same story in KS also
just replace the characters

good that Raj and deep are starting their relation by being freinds

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz cont soon

Jeen it is after all from Balaji stable....I mean the soap...different character different name, different settings...
Edited by divan - 15 years ago
JanuaryEmbers thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome part cont soon plz!!!!!šŸ‘
nema123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Wonderful update Tin....!

~*Noor*~ thumbnail
lovely storyšŸ˜ƒ....i'm glad that Deep is plannin on being friends w/ Raj....who knows where this friendship will lead themšŸ˜‰

what does "naaraz chhe kemke dabaarn kari thi lagna maate"

jayati di i was wonderin could u possibly add the english meaning next time? unless u don't mind me pming u everytime i hve a questionšŸ˜†

also.....while readin and commentin i kept thinkin about JB....had to retype my comments b/ everytime i'd write JB..i miss themšŸ˜­šŸ˜­....but this is interestin and something newšŸ˜›
Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Chapter 7, Weekend Spl

++++++

With the chirping of birds woke Deep up, she opened her eyes to get her orientation back then got up opened the curtainsā€¦Her first day of her married life, the first thoughts crossed her mindā€¦.

I am really married?  She questioned herselfā€¦..then a smile crossed her face, yes a friend, she has to become his friend and hopefully he will understand her actions later, maybe help her too, after all what is a friend forā€¦.

++++

From the morning Deep noticed that Taruben was sending breakfast and tea what looked like to the outhouse, she saw Pinakin going towards it, at times cars came in, the visitors went straight to the outhouseā€¦..

Curious Deep asked udhar keya hai?

Tumhara pati ka office, Taruben said without looking up from the grocery list makingā€¦..

Raj ka office idhar hai?

Taruben looked up, we may look quite modern in many respects but in the house we maintain some traditions, our father believed in that, it helps a man to maintain is integrity, remain truthful to his rootsā€¦.she went back again making listsā€¦.

What does that supposed to mean wondered Deep, a little while ago the breakfast that was being sent was a continental one or the office is not considered as part of the house and of course it also means she is not supposed to address him as Raj in publicā€¦..

Suniye ji, suno ji, aji sunte ho? But then these are the names she can only think of calling Shekharā€¦.how does Rajbhai sound?  If spoken in Gujarati not odd but Deep is a modern girl, all her friends who were married called their husbands by name and Raj is only her friendā€¦.Deep giggledā€¦..

Isme hasne ki keya baath hai, Taruben glared at herā€¦.

Nehi ek soch aya dimag meā€¦.she swallowed hardā€¦.

Keya soch?

Ji mataji dekhai nehi de rahi hai?

Taruben gave her a puzzled lookā€¦.Mataji wakes up later, bahut sare dawai  jo leti haiā€¦.lekin isme hasne ka keya haiā€¦.

Wohā€¦.

Just then Pinakin entered with few people giving them instructions how to decorate the place for the eveningā€¦.

++++

Deep came down for breakfast on the next day a bit later than usualā€¦.last night they went to bed late, the party carried on till the wee hours of the morningā€¦.people arrived after ten and left around four, idhar log work hard party harder me belief karte hai, Taruben told Deep as she was getting impatient guests were not coming, Raj himself entered the house  after 10 to dress for the eveningā€¦.

Agaye hamare maharani, Champakali memsahab ka nasta lagao, Taruben shouted from centre of the hall the place where she sits to supervise the servantsā€¦.

Deep felt very uneasy, she hated to be centre of attention, I will help myselfā€¦.

Koi jaroorat nehi hai, you will not know your way in the kitchen, will hamper the  servants from doing their jobā€¦.

Deep sat down at the dining table, looking around the hall, it was clean, spick and span the flowers, ribbons are other stuff used yesterday to decorate was gone, Deep looked at the clock, 9.30 in the morning, not that late even and the house so clean, agar mere yeha hota, it definitely would have been past afternoon, pehle we have to get up then clean the house na, she thoughtā€¦..

Taruben was instructing someone to get some things for the house, Deep jumped up, I should get a bit familiarised with the surrounding, when Shekhar comesā€¦ā€¦.

Kidhar se layenge aap samanā€¦..She asked Taruben

Tumhe kuch chahiyeā€¦..

Ji mai soch rahi thi, baithi hu toh lekar ayuā€¦..

Taruben glared at her, koi jaroorat nehi, hamare yeha log hai lane ke liye aur Rajbhai se bina puchke bahar math janaā€¦.

Kyu matlab agar mujhe koi kaam ho tohā€¦..

Well I am not sure how much you know your husband, not much it seems though, I may not be married but I do understand a few thingsā€¦Taruben went towards the garden, shouting at the gardenerā€¦..

Deep was zapped, how dare she, I have been only married for two days and such a statement or has Raj told her somethingā€¦Deep stomped off to her roomā€¦..

Yesterday evening they stood like a normal husband and wife, he introduced her to all his close family and friends invited for the evening, Deep ensured she was polite to everyone, like a good host ensured everybody was enjoying themselves and what did Taruben read in between the linesā€¦.aisa keya par liya unhone and why cannot she go out without Raj's permission, her bhabi does and the whole day Raj is hardly visibleā€¦.

++++

Raj returned  late night after attending a business dinner, he rarely attended dinner meetings but this was an important oneā€¦.the last peg was not required , he had it just to give companyā€¦..as he walked it his legs swayed a bit, he stopped  briefly to steady himself, then walked into his bedroom to see Deep sitting on the sofa and scanning channelsā€¦..

Seeing him, she frowned a bit observing his gaitā€¦.kaise ho Deep, how was you dayā€¦he asked her to divert her attention, his voice slurred, Deep turned away flipping channels, he quickly went into the bathroom changed, washed his face, changed his dressā€¦.feeling much better he came out to sit next to Deep

Deep, did you find out how is your fatherā€¦.

Hmmm

Deep I heard from your father that you sing very well, will you sing a song for me pleaseā€¦..

Mai koi baiji nehi hu nahi club singer ki aapka naasha charane ke liye abhi andhi raat ko gana gayuā€¦

Deep flung the cushion she was holding and went towards the bedā€¦.

Raj sat up, the drowsy feeling he was having vanished within a second, what is wrong with her, has she been missing me, the very thought made his shiver otherwise why will she be upsetā€¦

He got up and went softly towards the bedā€¦.

+++++

Deep got up at dawn break, she had a disturbed night, it is not that she was not used to see Hiten drinking, at times he did, he also knew how Gauri got upset once because he made a mess of himself but then Gauri was his wife, here she is just trying to be a friend, definitely not the same thing as being a friend, she was upset from morning with Taruben, which she took out on himā€¦Deep heard his soft as usual lying on his side, the cushion in the middle, tears sprung in her eyes, she was rude, rude to the only person who is trying to understand herā€¦..

At dawn when Deep got up, she realised she was alone like last two daysā€¦he gets up this early?  She quickly got upā€¦.

Stepping out of her room, after sometime,  she stopped she heard herself singing, intrigued she followed the sound, it led her to the Puja room, Raj was in his dhoti & kurta doing arati, Taruben sitting and a cd player playing her songā€¦..Deep folded her hands and then joined her own voice, started singing live, Raj's hand stilled briefly then continued with the Aratiā€¦as the song finished he stoppedā€¦ā€¦

Chalo gana kiska hai yeh toh patah chal gaya, Taruben commented putting away the diya and other articles

Raj stepped outā€¦.Deep could not check herselfā€¦.

Saambhro, she called out softly, Raj stopped immediately, where did you get this song from, she askedā€¦.

From the person you sang forā€¦.

Papa ne?

Aur kaun? tum toh mere liye gane se inkar kar diyaā€¦.

Before Deep could reply she found Taruben observing themā€¦she moved awayā€¦.

Motiben, she heard Raj addressing his sister, kal se Deep khud gayegi, cd player hata denaā€¦

Agar uth jayegi toh gayegi, nehi toh isse se kaam chalana paregaā€¦.

Mai utha dunga, ghar ki bahu hai aur usse apne gana nehi chhorna ..isko ageh barana haiā€¦

Deep turned sharply, but then he was going towards his mother's room, she had heard that Raj doesn't start the day without first paying respects to his motherā€¦.

++++

jeenal20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
meee

hey jayati
that was a good start
so now where is raj and deeps relation goin
abhi tak toh baat sirf freindship pe hi ataki hai

plzzzzzzzzzzzzz cont soon

Edited by jeenal20 - 15 years ago
ronitfan thumbnail