Rules & Announcements

Bollywood Viewer reviews added!

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

Hi friends,

Hopefully everyone is doing well !! 😳 As we all know India-forum is expanding by the day. To meet our users' needs we have released the beta version of Bolly Curry . Here we bring you the latest news, plus gossips about your favorite celebrities. Although it is still at a beginning stage we hope everyone is enjoying it.😊 Feedback from our members will be highly appreciated!

Now to our next announcement,

We have added viewer reviews under the Bollywood section. After latest movie releases you will be able to view janta's opinion straight from the movie theaters to your computers!πŸ˜‰ Old, young, male, female all included!!πŸ˜† This will give us a better insight on how the movie is faring. Of course Critical reviews will still be available.

Here are the latest reviews for Ek, Videsh, and Aa Dekhen Zara.

We would love to hear your thoughts. Please feel free to leave feedback!

Cheers!πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Perfangel5655 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumit-Kumkum thumbnail

that is awesome. I was surprised so many women hated videsh. The few handful who gave the movie a average were men. is the movie just not good?

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank u very muchπŸ‘πŸ‘
Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Interesting concept πŸ‘πŸΌ its like Raj and Pablos idea on Radio, they go out and ask the public who have seen the movie what they think of it.. except this is visual hehehe!

Great work 😊

Henz
anshu.geet thumbnail
Hi friends,

Have you come across www.moovyshoovy.com ?
So far, its the best website for watching online movies that I have come across !

I especially love the search feature, wherein it becomes very easy to find movies directed by
your favorite director, or to find all movies by actor name (example - all Amir khan movies)
or music directors, or release dates (example - all movies from 1980s) or of course by the movie title.
nishatring thumbnail
I was surprised so many women hated videsh. The few handful who gave the movie a average were men. is the movie just not good?
xGlamour_girlx thumbnail

thanks. will we get to see this for every movie?

indianink thumbnail
Nice addition to the film reviews section
indianink thumbnail
Nice review, i also saw that movie, preity zinta has acted very well !,  she has great ability to do offbeat roles...

punjabi_qt26 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
That's GReat! India-forums just keeps getting better and better.