Dosti se Pyar Tak AR,AN,MN Part 6:Pg.20 Note:Pg.23 - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
Guys thanks for the support

@Lupin : Of course I remember you.
heyy.
nice character sketch.
i hope in the end off thes Ff AR will be together.
continuie soon
Originally posted by Riddss

heyy.
nice character sketch.
i hope in the end off thes Ff AR will be together.
continuie soon

i can't assure you off that but there will be parts when they're togetha.
        PART 1

"Ahhhh" Nikki screamed as all the boys around her dropped her to go pick up Armaan. " Oh fiddlesticks , I'm gonna die , I always wanted to meet mommy but not like this " Nikki thought.

She squeezed her eyes shut and waited till she opens her eyes in heaven. " Bhoom" Nikki dropped but this was definitely not the ground. As she opened her eyes she saw Armaan staring at her ......... again.

" OMG, Ammy you gotta stop staring at me it gives me the creeps . " he still stared at her.

Her beautiful olive skin, 24-20-23 figure , her long beautiful chestnut brown hair , It was all so gorgeous. No duh the whle college was cuckoo over her.

A kiss broke him outta his thoughts . Oh my god Nikki justed kissed him.

" Thanks Ammy .You've always been there for me everybody left but You Nupur di , And Mayank have always been there. " he could hear the pain in her voice and see her eyes getting glint . He couldn't see  her cry or he would start too .

" Nikki are you OK ? Sweety I was scared like hell when I heard you fell. I thought I lost my only one " Nupur said.

" The full Malhotra family is so dramatic , Ekta Kapoor would hire yall anyday. " Mayank hollered while laughing like a hyena .

" This is not funny Mayank , Sometimes main soch thi hoon , tum mare sath main kabhi safe stay kar pyaon gi bhi ya tum mujhe chor do gay . " Nupur snapped at Mayank's face.

Mayank quitely slipped his hands around her waist , and lightly left a trail of kisses down her cheek.

Nupur knew she couldn't stay mad at him any longer he was like a mirchi achi be lagti hai aur tang bhi karti hai.

" Armaan , you're awesome you saved Nikki's life , " Priti praised as she planted a kiss on his cheek.

' Pritiyangita I did what I thought was right . And how many times have I told you not to invade my personal space seriously ? " Armaan screamed at her face.

" Armaan , stop being soo rude . I'm not going to talk to you . We're all friends here and if I can invade your personal space , Priti can too. " Nikki reasoned.

For Nikki 's sake Armaan knew he had to do this or other wise She really wouldn't talk to him. Why'd she have to be soo Nice ?

" Acha guys remember party at my house get there at 6 . Only 2 hours left so hurry up . " Mayank assured.

" Armaan do you have a date yet ? " Priti asked

" No Why ?

" Will you come with me then ?

" We don't have to bring .......... .. " Nikki cut off in the middle and said "Off Course he'll come " 

Nikki knew how much Priti liked Armaan and she tried her level best to get them together.

Priti , Mayank and Nupur walked away leaving Nikki and Armaan on their own.

' WHAT THE HELL Nikki , you can't plan my life out why don't you leave me alone. " Armaan hollered .

That instant a tear fell down Nikki's face. Oh no Armaan's most horrible dream had come true. he made Nikki cry.

This was it she was never going to forgive him.

she walked away swinging her hair in her face. Armaan felt a tear rolling down his cheeks,  "Ohh shit , I can't let anybody see me crying and I can't let Nikki cry. Why am I such a jerk ? " Suddenly a idea hit him he picked up the phone and dialed.   " Can I have a limo , bouquete of roses ,and a Stella Fabioni dress ready by 5 " Armaan hipped with excitment this was going to be the best night of Nikki's life and she would surely realize how much She meant to him.Edited by Love_ya - 14 years ago

Hey thanks for the PM and it was really nice part!!!

Do continue soon!!!
heyy...amazingg FF soo farr! omygoshh...NO nikki and abhI! NOO! pleasee bring abhi in asap! if tht is your plan tht is...i cant stand to see shilpa and karan seperatee! how could armaan be soo rudee too pritiI!!! dyinngg too read the next part nehaa! doo continue soon!!
Reserved

great parts👏
Edited by Prit_0987 - 14 years ago
Interesting do continue soon
Oppse i know i am late!! So sorry😳 Got stuck in things

But OMG Neha😛 This is the best thing ever!!!😍😍😍 OMG Simply amazing character sketch! It is something different and i am loving it! Haha Priti is a different and cute name!

I did not know you are a Mayur fan! Love them too loads!

Since it is a Armnik FF even though my shona is there and is away from Armaan😭 But i am still gonna enjoy it loads!

Coming coming to first part, i did not get the beginning like how they dropped her! She fell in Ammy's arms na but how? Could have been more detailed and why did she wanted to meet her mommy and where did she came from? That was a bit confusing and the setting but rest is awesome!!

Aww Ammy  screaming at Priti made me sad lol but awww i am sure you are gonna show awesome scenes of them also!

Armnik friendship is going awesome! Love it

Thanx a lot for starting this FF🤗 Haha now we can awesome scenes to read of Armnik!

Love you!🤗