Posted: 15 years ago
^ Yeah those sandals are HOT
these two are amongst my fav. couples
and they both are looking amazing in these pics :D
mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Omg akki looks hoT!
and wow kareena is gorgeous! and thank god her figure is better here, she looks healthy. media needsto portray this
Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Click to view full size image
did anyone else think that maybe she's pregnent here????

she sure looks it!....now im starting to re-think about the movie, maybe theres more to it than what meets the eye
Amu has the weirdest bikini on. Kareena looks great in all these stills and is putting everyone else to shame. I feel like I need to do sit-ups now.
Desu, I doubt I am going to see this one before it comes out on t.v. The project with Rensil seems more interesting, but I do like her styling.
Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
^^^i must disagree with you......amu has a better body than kareena here....she carried the bikini off PERFECTLY!.....she makes kareena look pale in the bath suit
^Her body is fine. She is toned, but I don't understand "pleating a bikini". That is not flattering. I don't think pleating bikini bottoms is a good trend to follow. The thing is that Kareena looks healthy here, and that is what I like. Amrita has had a good body for awhile, and her look works well with a petite frame. When you are a bit taller like Kareena, I think you are allowed more leeway to have more curves because it is easier to pull a more hour glassed shape. Then again this is all a matter of personal preference.
Edited by dizzyonlemonade - 15 years ago
gossipgurls thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
why does she remind me of paris hilton !! lol
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I thnk she is pregnent in that picture. Remember how she always said that guys only want one thing from women? What a twist if she does fall for akki thinking he's different, but in the end, he gets her pregnant and then desserts her?

Dizzy, at first I was really skeptical about kareena's lineup, but now i'm thinking...hmm...maybe this girl has learned a thing or two about movies.

KI is not only a huge movie, but it seems like kareena has a veyr central character with a lotta screentime. I was afraid she'd have a katrina kaif type of role where she's only the pretty girl who dances wiht akki, but here she's giving him tough competition.

MAMK...meh...still skeptical about that (Main Aur Mrs Khanna).

Rensil's hell yeah! This one's a sure shot winner for me already.

And 3 Idiots...Aamir, Raju Hirani..jackpot!

Bebo's making me proud!

^I am excited about 3 Idiots as well. I suppose I should read the book it is based off first, but I hear the author is overrated from one of my friends. If she is being blasphemous, then I apologize to fans. Sidenote, I also hated Stephenie Meyer's writing.
Aamir seems to be reverse aging these days. It is going to be nice to see Kareena and Aamir together. That is something I had not really thought was going to happen a few years ago.
And I haven't watched the trailer for KI with sound yet so if that is what happens, then this film may sound better than I thought too.
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Kareena looks nice but is this Amrita in the third Pic? she looks weird