Chit Chat
Chit Chat

India-Forums

Time Travel

-Pinky- IF-Dazzler
-Pinky-
-Pinky-

Posted: 28 March 2009 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
time travel... it  doesn't matter whether it is possible or not.. its still fun to think about itWink
there have been times when i have thought yaar i wish i could go back and change  that.. or if i'm going through a rough time.. i wish there was a fast forward button to get away from all of it!
 and sometimes i just feel my past was better..n that i wanna go back in time, but then i would feel that no my future is going to be better..
does anyone think like that.. or is it just me going crazyLOL

well, whatever it is.... just for fun,  if you got a chance to time travel into your past or your future, what would you choose??

if you pick FUTURE....
exactly what time period/ years.. would you go to?
why do you choose that ?
how would your life be different or similar to how it is now?

if you choose PAST....
which time period?
why?
and how is it different or similar to your present life?

(please don't  say 'i wanna live in the present', that just kills the topicLOL)

have fun thinking about it!!

-Pinky

Edited by -Pinky- - 28 March 2009 at 4:27pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Girl_2007Gracella

Gracella IF-Stunnerz
Gracella
Gracella

Posted: 28 March 2009 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
wow Pinkzz...kyua topic hai yaar!!
nahin re you are not mad at all..even i have been thinking soooo soo many times..ke kash..kash waqt thamm jaata..or kaash hum waqt ko phir jee sakte, kassh we could change the time.. etc tec..

Okay..so here i go..

Time Travel

Future
Actually I have no desire to visit the future. The future will come in good time so why rush it? Jo bhi hoga acha hi hoga..inshallah....right..?
Of course i am hoping to lead a happy life with my family, friends etc..but that's simply hoping/wishing...I wouldn't want to travel into the future to know where i will be in let's say 20-30 years...

PAST....
But yes...on the other hand..i wish i could get back into time..to change some crucial moments in my life...moments which changed my life forever! Moments that shattered me..my family..Really hard hard moments of pain..loss...tears..

which time period?
why?

To answer to the question which time period..
well i would love to be 20 again...(so i would go back in time...7 years )..because that was the time i had everything..life was soo beautiful, no tension, only khushi..i was at medical college..my dream of becoming doctor would be fulfilled..and i was living happily with mom, dad and sisters..

Different..? well a lot changed since then..
1. I lost my father..my hero..
and
2. my dream to become doctor also shattered..

waisey..i'm not saying life isn't good now....i am living happily with mom and sisters, i have a loving fiance and a great job...
It's just that...
I really miss my dad..esp nowadays..some of you might know why i'm saying nowadays...

I graduated last year as BSc, in electrical engineering..and i happy i decided to study electrical engineering(after i realised that becoming doctor wasn't for me..) but sapne to sapne hote hai..and i soo wanted to be a doctor..and i guess Har kissi ko is jahaan mein sab kuch kahaan milta hai..right..??

so i had been thinking..aggar i could go back in time..i would go back to that time i was 20...coz my life changed 2 months after i became 20..

--
Looking further to other's stories..past or future...
thanks for the post Pinkzz..

Love,
Gracella

Girl_2007 IF-Rockerz
Girl_2007
Girl_2007

Posted: 29 March 2009 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Pinky-

time travel... it  doesn't matter whether it is possible or not.. its still fun to think about itWink
there have been times when i have thought yaar i wish i could go back and change  that.. or if i'm going through a rough time.. i wish there was a fast forward button to get away from all of it!
 and sometimes i just feel my past was better..n that i wanna go back in time, but then i would feel that no my future is going to be better..
does anyone think like that.. or is it just me going crazyLOL
well... as Gracella said, u are not crazy... not more than the common crazyness in every member. SmileLOL
many times i have  wished to not to be at present... but never thought too deep about it..

well, whatever it is.... just for fun,  if you got a chance to time travel into your past or your future, what would you choose??

if you pick FUTURE....
exactly what time period/ years.. would you go to?
not exactly i dont know, but i wud go like in my 18s-20s
why do you choose that ?
coz im tired of being 14 years... there is no freedom!!! AngryCryLOL.. and i wanna see how do i look, how does world look from the view of a legal adult... Smile
and to see the general changes...
how would your life be different or similar to how it is now?
definitely different! (if i fulfill my aims)

if you choose PAST....
which time period?
yesterday Embarrassed
why?
coz i want to change some things..
similar, well, its yesterday! LOL

(please don't  say 'i wanna live in the present', that just kills the topicLOL)
ROFL liked that sentence... Clap

have fun thinking about it!!
had fun thinking about it!!

-Pinky

thankyou for this topic Pinky Big smile, nice one Clap
Khaya IF-Stunnerz
Khaya
Khaya

Posted: 29 March 2009 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
My life is going gr8 =)
I'd just like to travel into the future where I have been through all my exams (which are fast approaching) and come out with awesome results! hehe
-Pinky- IF-Dazzler
-Pinky-
-Pinky-

Posted: 01 April 2009 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
thanx for posting Embarrassed
@gracy.. awww that was very touching.. but ur happy now right? thats all that matters! :)
@Girl_2007.. lol i know wut u mean.. but things don't just magically change when u get older..i thought it would aswell but i'm 17 n i have still to take 'permission' n wut not..so yeahh LOL but it does get better tho!
@rukhya.. hahaha smart idea!Wink

okayy well for me, like rukhya, i think this is the best my life could get right now and i'm fairly happy.. but if i had a chance  i would definitely go to my past. for a simple reason, future scares me. i get soo nervous thinking about about when i have to leave school.. graduate, separate from my friends depending on where we go, think about wut  i'm gonna do (urghhh the part i hate the MOST!) n basically get a life.. but i dont want to get a life! i'd raher just stay where im.. n going to the past will atleast delay everything. thats the only reason why i would  pick my past!

Girl_2007 IF-Rockerz
Girl_2007
Girl_2007

Posted: 04 April 2009 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Pinky-

thanx for posting Embarrassed
@gracy.. awww that was very touching.. but ur happy now right? thats all that matters! :)
@Girl_2007.. lol i know wut u mean.. but things don't just magically change when u get older..i thought it would aswell but i'm 17 n i have still to take 'permission' n wut not..so yeahh LOL but it does get better tho!
i know... Cry but as per my current plans, i think... my world wud be pretty different... though i just dont know if i want it... Confused thats why i wud love the idea of a time machine to see the future and change any plan if needed... LOLConfused...Tongue  and ya, u never know about parents and permission... but a little bit better has to be by force i think, well i hope Stern Smile
@rukhya.. hahaha smart idea!Wink

okayy well for me, like rukhya, i think this is the best my life could get right now and i'm fairly happy.. but if i had a chance  i would definitely go to my past. for a simple reason, future scares me. i get soo nervous thinking about about when i have to leave school.. graduate, separate from my friends depending on where we go, think about wut  i'm gonna do (urghhh the part i hate the MOST!) n basically get a life.. but i dont want to get a life! i'd raher just stay where im.. n going to the past will atleast delay everything. thats the only reason why i would  pick my past!
well, everyone is scared of future at sum point of life... but, thats the real fact... Cry and we are left wid no option than face it, and the better thing is to accept it... sighs*... LOL but sumtimes, dreaming, and thinking on the possibility of sum vacations from the spatial-temporal thingie... is nice... Tongue
i guess, just think that there will be always some persons there in ur life... Big smile it might help for sure...

coolchillzzz Senior Member
coolchillzzz
coolchillzzz

Posted: 18 October 2009 at 4:36am | IP Logged
i dont think its possible
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top