Fan Fictions

Kessi FF :||Because You Live||: New-Part1-Page2 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 09 April 2009 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Hiiii AnjiiiHugI've missed you.
Was wondering where you've been.
Looks like you found my FF LOL and thank you.
I do feel better. Actually I am perfectly fit.
I am afraid to drive at moment, but I'll get over it!
Thanks for the luck, and you know I love you!
Take Care Love. Big smile

Ps. It's okay, lol.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kessi FF :||Because You Live||: New-Part1-Page2 (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 09 April 2009 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
:||Part One||:

I wasn't sure if I had heard it right. The guy that I have come to hate the most, the guy who plans on hurting my family, the guy who has hurt Jessi, the same guy now claims to be my brother. It couldn't be true, I do not believe it, we are not any way alike and even if we were, I was not willing to accept it.

The thoughts shattered as my peripheral vision caught him trying to sneak an attack on me, my attention refocused on him quickly. I blocked his blow and knocked him over.

"You're lying, we are not be brothers"

He got back up, wobbling at first but brushed himself off and straightened up.

"I am not lying to you, we really are brothers. I know that deep down you are beginning to realize that what I am saying is true. Just looks at us Kyle, we have so much in common. Face it; we share the same birth mother and DNA."

He was making me angry, but for some reason I no longer hold the strength to hurt him. Maybe it was because what he said was true, that deep down I was realizing it, and as much as I hate it, we do share some similar physical appearance. Regardless of all this, I will never consider him as my brother. Not after all he has done.

"Josh and Nicole are all the brother and mother I need. Much more than what you and your 'mum' can offer. They love me for who I am, not because I am a success to some experiment, had I been like Jessi you guys would probably want me dead too, not the Tragers. So give me back my family or I will kill you"

I am really getting good at the lying thing. I could see that he really feared me for the threat I had spoken, and though I know that I cannot kill him, I will find a way if he does anything to hurt my family.

"You can threaten me all you want Kyle, but it will not get you your family back. You know exactly what I want, and unless I get that formula, you are not getting your family back. You know the consequence else wise."

He pushed too far this time; Kyle heard a loud and sharp snarl and was shocked to find it coming out of his own mouth. Angrily, Kyle picked him up with one hand and pushed him against the wall once more. Squeezing his throat so hard that he could hear Cassidy's body trying to down air, struggling. Tears fell from Cassidy's eyes, squeezing his eyes shut as if he was praying for a quick death. He was slowly dying and Kyle was actually going through with it. He felt bile in his own throat and mouth and his head hurt from a rush, finally letting Cassidy go.

He slumped down against the wall. Coughing harshly and breathing deep long breaths. He placed his head in between his knees, holding his knees up with his hands. He looked as if he was having an asthma attack and he was shaking quite badly. Kyle felt bad looking at Cassidy in this condition, he had no choice, it was either them or his family.

"Bring the Tragers home, now!"

He brought his head back up "No!" coughing a few more times "Not till…" coughs "…you give me the formula"

Kyle really did not want to hurt him, but he was forcing him too. "Look, I don't want to have to kill you, but I can't agree to your terms. I am not a success because of Zzyzx but because of the Tragers. They nurtured and cared for me so, and making more clones of me will not get you the same results -- not without the Tragers, so please just let them go."

"Kyle you're the one that's not understanding. I have explained it plenty, the Tragers will be released, scratch free even, all you have to do is hand over the formula."Give him the formula Kyle. Don't force me to shock you. Although I have say, you have grown so attached to the damn Tragers; you should have cared for your real family--Latnok--this way. I guess we can make more room for the Tragers at Latnok, they are no geniuses but if he truly helped make Kyle so incredible than they can definitely help us…

Kyle turned his head in the direction he heard the vile thoughts. The Tragers are not going to be involved with Latnok. There was that acute growl again from his throat, and he found himself constructing her arteries as Jessi had to Cassidy when they pretended her death.

"Ahhhhhhhh" she growled in pain, hearing her voice he felt familiarity with it, but could not place the voice anywhere in his memories.

"Mum!" Kyle heard from behind him. He turned without releasing force on the familiar woman.

Absorbing the look on Cassidy face, Kyle realized who she was. He turned back to face the woman; the same time Cassidy ran up to her. The woman was his birth mother.

… … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … …

The Tragers are tied and duct taped in chairs back at the Rack. Two guys guarded them, making sure they don't escape before the deal was struck. They all fell into this trap so easily.

A few hours after Kyle left, Lori went up to her room and found a note 'Kyle' had left. The letter stated for the family to head over to the Rack at 7 for an important meeting with Kyle, because the house was under watch by Latnok. When Kyle did not show up on time, they knew something was wrong. He was always punctual and when he was no show -- it was a one of the two reasons. Either he was hurt and in trouble or they were in trouble. They worried so much about him, trying to reach him over and over. When Nicole heard the door open, she figured it was Kyle and ran over to make sure he was alright. To her surprise, she met up with two bulky guys instead and before she could let out a scream, one of them shot at her. Soon the whole family was shot one by one.

Slowly all of them awoke and all felt light-headed. No one had a clue where they were or even if they were alive. Once the haziness left, they found themselves like this -- tied and duct taped. Josh was the first to wake up. He was frantic and tried to get out. Where was he and what was going on? Next was Nicole, who figured out what was going on. Then Lori, followed by Steven, snapped out of it. Nicole explained that two males attacked and shot at her; but she figured it could not have been a bullet but something safer like a sedative.

Hearing the noises one of the guards went to investigate what was going on. Even though the chairs were faced with the back against the table; leaving no possibility of the family being able to seeing each other, they were conversing. Filling each other on what happened and what they could do to escape--there was no way he was letting them escape.

"What's going on here?" He demanded

The Tragers quieted down; the man moved in front of Steven, who immediately answered back.

"Yeah, hi can I ask what is going on here? Why is my family and I tied up like this?"

"Sure, let me explain it all to you, and while I am at it why don't I tell you what we have planned, just like all those dumb idiotic super villains on cheesy Hollywood movies"

"There is no need for sarcasm here. I am just asking a simple question. Or is that too hard for you to answer?"

"Look her oldie, I don't have to talk to you, I owe you nothing; my job simply is to make sure you are held here till the work that needs to be done is completed, clear? So don't start. Be a good little father and keep yourself and your family quiet, before me and my partner make you. We don't want to harm anyone."

Just then his partner arrives. "Do we have a problem here?" He asked.

"We don't. Do we Mr. Trager?"

Steven nodded his head no and the guards went back to their table in the back.

"What are we going to do now Dad?" Josh asked, whispering.

"I don't know son, but lets all think of something." Steven whispered back.

Meanwhile Declan runs into Mark and cute little blonde thing--Jackie. With a confused look on his face, he asks, "What's going on? What are you all doing here?"

However, before either of them could answer Declan felt a hand on his shoulder.

"I called everyone here. Kyle and the Tragers need your help" It was Foss.

"What's going on? Who are you?" Mark questioned

"Did you send the texts?" Jackie continued.

Foss had sent texts to the only three people he felt could help him and Kyle. Asking them to help stop Latnok and Zzyzx once and for all or the ones they cared for may die. That their meeting is crucial, so please show up at the alley behind the Rack no later than 9 tonight. He was not sure if the new Latnok crew would come, they did not know him, but he felt as if he could trust them, surely he could if Kyle had. Declan, he knew was definitely going to show, he was quite the protector and he felt as if he may be a big help to Kyle someday when Foss would no longer be able to help him.

"We don't have much time. I need you guys to trust me. I know we don't know much about each other but we all know the Tragers and Kyle; they are all good people and they need your help. All I am asking is for you to try to help me put an end to all this. I cannot do this without your help. I will explain everything later, then we will plenty of time for formal introduction; but for now trust me, please!" Foss pleaded.

Jackie and Mark looked at each other and hesitated. They were not sure what do.

"You know I'm in" Declan said putting his hand on Foss's shoulder. Foss nodded, he knew Declan would agree to it.

Declan looked at Jackie who was looking back at him. Sighing deeply she replied, "I am in too, I am going to trust you Declan." Foss nodded at her and they all turned to Mark who looked shocked. He sighed.

"I have no clue what's going on. Kyle even ran into me earlier. I trusted him then and I will trust him now. Plus, if Lori is in trouble I will do anything to help her out of it."

Happy at their response, Foss smiled. "Thank you guys. I know you are being lead into blindness, but I promise you this is for the good. So listen up this is the plan…"

TO BE CONTINUED...

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 09 April 2009 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
I could not wait till Sunday.
So as a treat, I have posted part one early.
Here it is, enjoy! And do let me know your thoughts!
Thanks, Dhruvi [:

mariaa.xo

IF-Sizzlerz

mariaa.xo

Posted: 09 April 2009 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Yayyy! I am first to comment. :D LOL.

Great start btw, i LOVE your writing skills. Clap

Did u write other ffs too?

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 09 April 2009 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mariaa.xo

Yayyy! I am first to comment. :D LOL.

Great start btw, i LOVE your writing skills. Clap

Did u write other ffs too?

Awe thanks, so much, you're making me Embarrassed
I wrote a complete one. And I had an idea for two others but never really gotten to do it.

sunnkiised

sunnkiised

Posted: 09 April 2009 at 8:30pm | IP Logged

Second to comment!! Yessssss! xD

Wow, great start Dhruvi!! What's the plan? And kyle didn't seem to happy to meet his mom, wonder what's going to happen. Dhruvi update soon, I want to know what happens!! Where is Jessi? I cant wait for her entry!! I love when you write!! Thx for the PM!! I realized I never pressed the thnx button haha but I'll go do it now!!

Rozain

IF-Sizzlerz

Rozain

CC Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 09 April 2009 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Hey dhruvi i really feel bad that i never been saw or read your previous FF but gonna check this its really a spectacular story i read full of suspense and adventure and will keep visiting hey hun i cant see by vision this drama i have one suggestion gonna add few images while writing also its my idea but you do that you like and i am impressed by this keep it up hun all the best

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 10 April 2009 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by diva*angel

Second to comment!! Yessssss! xD

Wow, great start Dhruvi!! What's the plan? And kyle didn't seem to happy to meet his mom, wonder what's going to happen. Dhruvi update soon, I want to know what happens!! Where is Jessi? I cant wait for her entry!! I love when you write!! Thx for the PM!! I realized I never pressed the thnx button haha but I'll go do it now!!

Aweee, thanks love.
Hmmmm... guess you have to read to find out later, haha.
I have part two done actually, I have to type it up, that's all.
Maybe I can get it done by next week?! [:

Post Reply New Post

Go to top