Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 28 March 2009 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Kyle-&-Jessi :||Because You Live||: A Kessi FF
Hello Friends! This Is Dhruvi && I'm attempting another FF.
I got this idea from my favorite American Drama:: Kyle XY.
The show canceled,  and let's just say I didn't like the ending...
Anyways, so here we are at my Kyle Xy//Kessi FF.
Please Support me throughout the Journey of this FF.
Please Give me Your Point of Views; Whether it's Bad or Good Tell me.
I need Bad Comments for Improvement and Good for Encouragement.
So Please Do Support me. && Sorry for any mistakes and errors.
I Will Update Biweekly (2x a month) and of course,  enjoy!

PALEGOLDENPEACHLEAFWREATH.gif PALE GOLDEN PEACH LEAF WREATH image by aneelahafeez
Table Of Contents:
Part One -- Page 2
PALEGOLDENPEACHLEAFWREATH.gif PALE GOLDEN PEACH LEAF WREATH image by aneelahafeez

If you would like recieve PMs when I update, please press the Thank You Button.

Edited by xobabiicakesz - 12 April 2009 at 9:47am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnkiisedfire_womanRozain

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kessi FF :||Because You Live||: New-Part1-Page2" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 28 March 2009 at 3:07pm | IP Logged

He is a success. She is broken.
He is pure. She is troubled.
He has a loving family. She has no one.
He truly cares for her. She's in love with him.
Problems arise. Sides are declared.
A promise is made. The world collides.
Opposites attract. A bond is formed.
History is there; a chemistry like no other.
He is Kyle. She is Jessi.
Together XY && XX make the inevitable Kessi <33

The 411 on XY && XX::
16 years ago Zzyzx started experimenting, testing Einstein theories on human brain growth during the pregnancy; that lengthening the time spent in the "womb" would allow far greater brain growth for the human inside. Four humans contributed their DNA to make super clones --Kyle and Jessi-- who spent their first 16 years in their "pods" and although they are not biologically related they feel a unexplainable connection; with a brain superior to everyone else's, they share the capability of vast super abilities no other humans can. Such as: the ability to retain information and learn quickly; solve complicated problems simply by looking at them; superhuman reflexes; paranormal strength; great endurance-- of extreme cold or extreme hot--come out of fires & explosion, jump of great heights without any harm; enhanced vision (other spectrums) & acute sense of hearing (drown out particular noises); hear heartbeats & predict weather; able to use their brain to change the polarity of cells (healing people); levitate & affect people's movement; control pain & autonomic body systems (breathing & heartbeats); read minds, telepathy, photographic & holographic memory;  carry electrical currents; and much, much more...

Edited by xobabiicakesz - 03 April 2009 at 8:38pm

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 28 March 2009 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Other Main Characters//Pictures::
(Click to view)

>> The Tragers <<
Mom & Dad -- Steven & Nicole
Josh & Lori -- Little Bro & Older Sis
Amanda -- Neighbor//Kyle's first crush
>> Declan <<
(Kyle's BFF // Lori's Ex // Jessi First Crush)
>>Andy << 
(Josh's Girlfriend)
>> Foss << 
(Kyle's mentor//savor)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The Story So Far::
Kyle has escaped Zzyzx brought home to the Tragers. He soon learns "normal" human behavior, and starts to fit in as any normal teenager. A mystery man has been keeping tabs on Kyle, and soon they encounter; on the encounter he strangely regonizes Tom Foss. With Tom's help he "visits" his past in memory lane to find out that to Zzyzx he was nothing more than a subject and because of Foss he is alive and at free will to live his life. Foss show him all he is capable of and Kyle soon starts to practice all these extra abilities. Meanwhile Kyle develops his first crush on his neighbor. Kyle finally meets his "father" Adam Baylin, and learns everything about zzyzx and his past, about being a clone, etc. Meanwhile, the lab where Kyle was created ' assassinate Baylin, leaving Kyle alone with Baylin's protector Tom Foss; For Kyle's safety Tom blows up Zzyzx, although many things survive the explosion, including a girl, raised in a pod, just like Kyle. The girl comes to the city and both subjects feel each other's presence in a 50 feet range and find themselves staring at the other feeling an odd connection. Madacorp (they funded zzyzx) takes interest in Jessi when they find she had "contact" with Kyle. Jessi--the girl--is taken in by a woman who claims to be her sister. Finding her troublesome she puts her in therapy--to Nicole Trager and when Kyle and her finally meet, they feel and connection. Although Jessi's been programmed to get close to Kyle, she only has eyes for Declan. In school, Lori notices this and befriends Jessi to keep tabs on her. Emily's secret is reveled, she is not Jessi sister, but in fact a member of Madacorp, keeping and eye on Jessi. Noticing the beautiful nature Jessi has, Emily asks to resign but is denied and instead forced to bring Jessi in to "re-boot" and programmed to care only for Kyle. Jessi find out about Emily and goes to Kyle for help. They both go look for clues from Adam and reveal more secrets. Brian--Jessi father-- takes her in; but soon turned back to an orphan when she discovers he betrayed his best friend, Adam--Kyle's father. Kyle tries to reconnect with Jessi by taking her to the University her mother--Sarah attended. Kyle saves Jessi from dying and her mother shows up and takes her in. Prom time comes and it becomes a disaster when Kyle's crush-love is kidnapped. With the help of Jessi he gets her back. Meanwhile, Sarah leaves Jessi. At the same time, a psychic warns Kyle that his soul mate is in danger, on a white rabbit. Turns out it was the boat Amanda was on and he goes to save her. Getting there he learns it's Jessi in danger not Amanda. The Tragers take in Jessi. Once hearing this Amanda feels uncomfortable at the fact that she was not the soul mate the psychic warned about and even more worried that Jessi has moved in. Finding a way to make her fall for Kyle again without any doubts Kyle decides to make sparks fly literally while kissing and practices on Jessi; but only one small problem Amanda walks in on them and breaks it off with him. Nicole is severally hurt after the car crash and the doctors have no hope. Jessi knows a way but it's Latnok (zzyzx brainaic). Desperate he makes a deal to get some fluid in return he helps Latnok. After saving Nicole, Kyle and Jessi help Latnok "to make the world a better place" There Kyle finds Cassidy (the head of Latnok) hiding Sarah ring. At Latnok they host a party and Kyle views it as a chance to get Amanda back, meanwhile Jessi views it as a why to get Kyle. Kyle is shocked to see that Amanda has moved on and surprisingly he finds Jessi beautiful and attractive. When they go home, he tells her about his theories about Sarah being taken care of instead of leaving her. And they find out Cassidy is behind this. Jessi cries in his arms and he promises her to find out the truth. He starts to have feelings for her. By "visiting" her past they uncover what really happened to Sarah. They invite Cassidy over to dinner and trick him into admitting about killing Sarah. He also reveals that the project is starting back over and they are making more babies--Kyle babies to be exact. Kyle has to "accidentally kill" Jessi to get Cassidy to trust him. After he does, he goes home to make sure Jessi is okay and they share a moment. He discovers his libedo with Jessi and sparks fly but with Amanda he feels butterflies; He is confused about loving both of them. He kisses Jessi one last time before leaving on his mission and while kissing they blow a chandelier on fire. On his mission, he destroys all the formulas and any surviving fetal clones. Amanda finds out Nate (her boy) is helping Cassidy and ask Jessi for help. Cassidy finds out they tricked him and kidnap the Trager planning only to return them when he gives them the forumula to make more. Kyle comes home and discoveries what Cassidy did and about to kill him but moments before he admits that he is his half brother and they share the same birthmother.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The Concept of the FF::
All the secret from the past have been spoken. The future plans are no better. Latnok and Zzyzx must be stopped. Kyle and Jessi once again have to risk everything to do so. Their lives may never be normal. Now is when they truly need each other, but is it time? Who will Kyle choose? Amanda or Jessi? And if it is Jessi will Nicole let them be? What about Cassidy and his biological mother? Does Kyle have the power to stop them? Find out, in 'Because You Live' A Kessi FF; filled with suspense, mystery, action, drama, comedy, passion, romance, and little bit of everything else'

Edited by xobabiicakesz - 28 March 2009 at 3:43pm

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 28 March 2009 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Kessi Scenes::
 >> Electric Kiss <<

Kessi Videomixes::
-Coming Soon-

Edited by xobabiicakesz - 28 March 2009 at 3:39pm

fire_woman

IF-Rockerz

fire_woman

Posted: 29 March 2009 at 7:38am | IP Logged

WOW! Dhruvi - verra intriguing, complicated and suspenseful! Cannot wait for the Kessi - Kyle & Jessi - adventures to begin! Smile gg~

Best of Luck! Thumbs Up

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 09 April 2009 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much GG, it means a lot to me [:
Thanks for the support!
- - - - - - - - - -
Part One -- Coming by Sunday!

sunnkiised

sunnkiised

Posted: 09 April 2009 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Dhruvi! What is this another ff?I knew you couldn't stop writing! I hope you are feeling much better.B/c you health is more important then writing. But since you are it's great! Can't wait for this ff to start! It sounds intersting! Please PM me when you post part 1 and Good luck!!! Love Anji Hug

sunnkiised

sunnkiised

Posted: 09 April 2009 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

Sorry! Double posted LOLEmbarrassed

Edited by diva*angel - 09 April 2009 at 1:25pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top