Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

difference between terence and remo

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

ilutl

Groupbie

ilutl

Posted: 28 March 2009 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

on one hand terence cares for his participants and on the other side remo made salman to perform a dance which might put salman's life in danger. as remo knew how dangerous this dance form is as he already performed it in the past. no doubt salman did well and took risk but if you looked from other side, there is no dance but just a risk factor that a participant took. by this way remo again playing with the emotions of the people to vote for his kids. first it was mangesh (buy a house for mother), then prince (that he can perform other dance styles) and now salman (taken a risk by dancing with fire).

why not remo shows different styles to woo the peopel just like terence who alway come up with different dance forms. he never used emotional blackmailing or played with people's emotions. he always stick to innovative styles. hats off to this man......

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "difference between terence and remo" in Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tamedtempest

Tamedtempest

Posted: 29 March 2009 at 10:20am | IP Logged
yup! that's why I love Terrence! He strives for perfection in dance

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 29 March 2009 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilutl

on one hand terence cares for his participants and on the other side remo made salman to perform a dance which might put salman's life in danger. as remo knew how dangerous this dance form is as he already performed it in the past. no doubt salman did well and took risk but if you looked from other side, there is no dance but just a risk factor that a participant took. by this way remo again playing with the emotions of the people to vote for his kids. first it was mangesh (buy a house for mother), then prince (that he can perform other dance styles) and now salman (taken a risk by dancing with fire).

why not remo shows different styles to woo the peopel just like terence who alway come up with different dance forms. he never used emotional blackmailing or played with people's emotions. he always stick to innovative styles. hats off to this man......

I wrote this in another topic yesterday...

Terence is professional and wonderful human being-judge-mentor who not only cares about his own pupil but all from all 3 groups...I just love him for everything he has and does on the show...3 cheers Terence...Clap U R truly a Star

While Remo is self absobered, mean, cunniving judge-mentor and human being...Nothing to learn from him but may be little dancing....Rest is big Zero....

luvterence

Groupbie

luvterence

Posted: 29 March 2009 at 11:32am | IP Logged
agreed. yesterday when salman got hurt, alongwith remo, terence was the one who was taking care of salman by applying ice cube on his eyelead. such a wonderful human being he is. this is the reason people loves him.....

uknaik99

IF-Rockerz

uknaik99

Posted: 29 March 2009 at 11:56am | IP Logged
I wrote this in another post which I am repeating..I simply don't understand why this hate wave for Remo here...

Why always compare him with Terance?? all 3 mentors are wonderful and talented..

Mayuresh;s ring dance was as dangerous as salman's .. what if he slipped??.. what ever Terence does is creative and whatever Remo does is stupid and risk..

Remo is a streer smart mentor.. out of 12 6 are his students and all of them always give different style of dances.. that shows his talent..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_Ain

ilutl

Groupbie

ilutl

Posted: 29 March 2009 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uknaik99

I wrote this in another post which I am repeating..I simply don't understand why this hate wave for Remo here...

Why always compare him with Terance?? all 3 mentors are wonderful and talented..

Mayuresh;s ring dance was as dangerous as salman's .. what if he slipped??.. what ever Terence does is creative and whatever Remo does is stupid and risk..

Remo is a streer smart mentor.. out of 12 6 are his students and all of them always give different style of dances.. that shows his talent..

there is no hate wave against remo. i cant say that remo has no telent. but one thing is sure that terence is more telented and versatile than remo.

no doubt mayuresh dance was also risky but not like salman. becoz in salman's dance there is direct risk factor which coz a danger to his life as he was playing with fire. which i think remo should keep in mind.

chutneyx4404

chutneyx4404

Posted: 29 March 2009 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
first of all that comment "terrence was putting ice on him shows he cares" yes, it does. but it doesn't mean remo doesn't. in case you didn't know, you're not supposed to put ice on a burn. you'll just make it worse. so as kind as the thought was, he wasn't helping him.

second of all, yes, remo did know that there were risks. but if you compare remo's to salman's, remo had much more fire and risk, so i mean i guess that's his way of showing that he cares? putting salman's life in less danger...?

but i'm not defending his tactics at all. but not all of his criticism's are well-deserved. i mean, we all know from other reality tv shows that pure talent is not the only factor in winning or being successful. from the show we see that remo had to struggle a lot to get where he is. so he's kind of calloused to pain in different forms. and his style reflects his struggle.

on the other hand, i have so much respect for terrence now!  terrence is amazing in both choreography and in personality.  he is a good teacher, experimenter. everything.  he is epic. :)

geeta is a good choreographer too. i mean, when she does those cool little synchronizations between two people. yesterday with sunita and siddesh(?) and with nonni and siddesh. but her teaching i guess isn't going so great...compared to terrence at least.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_Ain

chutneyx4404

chutneyx4404

Posted: 29 March 2009 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilutl

Originally posted by uknaik99

there is no hate wave against remo. i cant say that remo has no telent. but one thing is sure that terence is more telented and versatile than remo.

no doubt mayuresh dance was also risky but not like salman. becoz in salman's dance there is direct risk factor which coz a danger to his life as he was playing with fire. which i think remo should keep in mind.

yes, terrence is the better choreographer, no doubt. but there was equal risk in both. salman was wearing heaps of layers in his costume. but still high risk of getting burnt. mayuresh was hanging upside down doing stunts at high altitudes, so if he fell, he could very well DIE. or break something. so there's no reason to say salman had more risk in his, because it's not true.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top