Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

remo ke rangeelay!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

kiyudnive

kiyudnive

Posted: 28 March 2009 at 10:56am | IP Logged
remo ke rangeelay phir se full ho gayi.........
its great that PRINCE AND MANGESH ARE BACKStar
but it was seriously very sad to see paulson goCry

wat do u guyzzz say!!!!!!!111

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "remo ke rangeelay!!!" in Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sramac13

sramac13

Posted: 28 March 2009 at 11:03am | IP Logged
I agree even i felt very sad coz Paulson left.... Cry .. Now Remo will be on cloud 9 ... looks if the same trend follows then may all other team wil vanish and only Remo's team will reach Top6 LOLLOLLOL .,.. And I don want that u happen...

Edited by sramac13 - 28 March 2009 at 11:03am

~prettyinpink~

~prettyinpink~

Posted: 28 March 2009 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiyudnive

remo ke rangeelay phir se full ho gayi.........
its great that PRINCE AND MANGESH ARE BACKStar
but it was seriously very sad to see paulson goCry

wat do u guyzzz say!!!!!!!111

Yeah, it was really painful to see Paulson leave.Cry
So damn heartbreaking.Cry He's amazingly talented and a beautiful human being. I wish him all the best for the future, may he reach great heights.Thumbs Up 

And haha yeah I'm also soooo HAPPYYYY to see Mangesh and Prince. Sunita too. But especially PRINCEEEE.Heart He's royalty lool.Big smile I loveeee him. EmbarrassedHeart

uknaik99

IF-Rockerz

uknaik99

Posted: 28 March 2009 at 11:51am | IP Logged
I don't understand this hate wave for Remo..

I admit I love all three of them , all of them are unique.. But Remo is street smart and hard task master..thinks from his head not from heart when it comes to compitation..  because of his tactics all contestants in his team are still there..

and his team has the best ones..

Good luck Remo..

kiyudnive

kiyudnive

Posted: 30 March 2009 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uknaik99

I admit I love all three of them , all of them are unique.. But Remo is street smart and hard task master..thinks from his head not from heart when it comes to compitation..  because of his tactics all contestants in his team are still there..

Good luck Remo..

HATE WAVE??????????/ConfusedConfusedConfused
HEY FRIEND I DONT HATE REMO!!!!!!!!!!!1
I AM HAPPY THAT REMO'S TEAM IS NOW FULL...... I MEAN PRINCE AND MANGESH ARE BACK!!!!!!!!!!11
THEY ARE MY FAV.......... ACTUALLY ALL AREEmbarrassed
but i guess there was a mis understanding.............
this topic was opened to show happiness and love not hatred and jealousSmile

Niceup

IF-Rockerz

Niceup

Posted: 30 March 2009 at 5:30am | IP Logged

Good luck Remo..

yeah I feel the same.
all the best ------remo

desicrowd

IF-Sizzlerz

desicrowd

Posted: 30 March 2009 at 8:36am | IP Logged

Good luck Remo..

Sorry I don't think his team has the best dancers. The girls in his team suck. After the last episode, Terrence ki toli is way ahead than Remo's team.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top