Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

KDMHMD Weekend Pathshala:: 23th March-27th March (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 29 March 2009 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandini90

common...ur talking as if NO ONE knows wats phingoli...i bet all in the LuMa knows wats phingoli.....omgggg....this is so embarassing......mere peeche pade hain Lufouns.....nadia....i promise.....giv me time till tuesday....i'l xplain on tuesday for sure.....thts pakka promise...plssssss

Luv Nans

Are we clever or what? LOLLOLLOL i know you are anticipating one on monday and on tuesday you will just come and say "what you guys watched last night was phingoli" ROFL i must say you are very ishmar ROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KDMHMD Weekend Pathshala:: 23th March-27th March (Page 5)" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nandini27

Viewbie

nandini27

Posted: 29 March 2009 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

Are we clever or what? LOLLOLLOL i know you are anticipating one on monday and on tuesday you will just come and say "what you guys watched last night was phingoli" ROFL i must say you are very ishmar ROFL

bingoooooooooooooo.............ROFL[ am so proud of my fellow LuFo's so much......know me so wellll....common....am being practical....in fact more than words....thts sth they'lll understand easily...ROFLROFLROFL and omggg...am suppposed to b studying mechanical now...Stern Smile life is so horrible...but not more than xams....ROFLROFLROFL chalo...am off to study...wil drop in wen i get bored...ROFLROFL

Luv Nans

OGX2010

IF-Sizzlerz

OGX2010

Posted: 29 March 2009 at 9:21am | IP Logged
there is no justice in this worldCry...ek toh I am treating u guys with those delicious PH moments thru my siggies Embarrassed ...ensuring tht the avi i chose highlited those premilicious jawbonesEmbarrassedBlushing...and u bekhandis are making fun of me...dont be jealous okk...EmbarrassedSleepy

Edited by -sidrah- - 29 March 2009 at 9:23am

OGX2010

IF-Sizzlerz

OGX2010

Posted: 29 March 2009 at 9:25am | IP Logged
u know, i think i am gonna chory this first and third siggy of nans as welll.Blushing..*hmmmm....off i go*

nandini27

Viewbie

nandini27

Posted: 29 March 2009 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sidrah-

there is no justice in this worldCry...ek toh I am treating u guys with those delicious PH moments thru my siggies Embarrassed ...ensuring tht the avi i chose highlited those premilicious jawbonesEmbarrassedBlushing...and u bekhandis are making fun of me...dont be jealous okk...EmbarrassedSleepy

MuahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaEvil Smile.....siddy....r u kidding.......jealous?!!!!!!!!!!...u shud take a look at my siggies....ROFL now thts wat i call DELICIOUS PH moments bakhandi....=P....hahaha....and jawbones?!Stern Smile

seriousli....we werent making fun of u...ROFLROFLROFL and no no....me not jealous....me issshhh phappyApprove....with my *drool* siggies....

IF u r not able to see them....here u go...ROFLROFL those r wat am using...=P

Luv Nans

OGX2010

IF-Sizzlerz

OGX2010

Posted: 29 March 2009 at 9:30am | IP Logged
chal na mein teray siggies chori karri hoon...Evil Smile

nandini27

Viewbie

nandini27

Posted: 29 March 2009 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sidrah-

chal na mein teray siggies chori karri hoon...Evil Smile

i shud hav known...Stern SmileStern Smile abh mein....naa bhi toh nahi kar sakthi....Ermm kyunki meine feel free to use daal diya phellery mein....*ohno* (u know wat emo is tht)ROFLROFLROFL

well...i'l make another for myself....=P...like i made those....muahahahahaaa.........Evil SmileEvil Smile
Evil Smile

Luv Nans

In-Sanity-Triv

IF-Rockerz

In-Sanity-Triv

Posted: 29 March 2009 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanu333

Trivyy! You're back! Yay! Big smile

Welcome back! Missed u shooo much Hug

Embarrassed Hug Me missed you guys more Approve

I hereby declare this post reserved Approve... will cum back after reading the pathshala Big smile

*edited*

okay... so i finally read the maha-long post... but i loved it Big smile

I know..kuch jyaada hi lamba ho gaya na? *hides muh*

ROFLROFL u shud have watched the Veera Nihaal ding dong scene and Lalu Hairman talks scene.... u wud be rolling on the floor...ROFLROFLROFL but it's gud in a way that u didnt watch itLOL... u wud be getting nightmares of Veera Nihaal LOL...and the scariest thing ever :: Lalu and Hairman's dostana ROFLROFLROFL

Na-uh...no thanks..no Behaal ding dong scene for me ROFL And Lallu toh ErmmConfusedLOL
LOL
hmm... wasnt Preet called Pikuu Chikuu and Prem called Chokuu Pokuu? Confused... or was Preet really called Chokuu PokuuConfused...or was  it just me getting confused?Confused...hmm... i guess it was just meConfusedLOL

ConfusedErmm Now I am confused too...Ermm ROFL

ROFLROFLROFL Chandni Raat #2 is reallly so kanjoos ROFLROFLROFL... he rented his house for the BoY awardsROFLROFLROFL kanjoos kahinka Sleepy

Not BoY..wait..maybe for BoY too..I was talking about the party where Prem was recording his own "after death he is still mahan" award Ermm

ROFLROFLROFL MNSTRZ actually put a pic of Dheer #2 on MSN... hmm... I can imagine how freaked out ure conatacts must be ROFLROFL....umm...actually... I miss that scary Dheer #2, too ROFL

Ya they did...I remember everyone popped up and asked me why I am trying to scre them to insanity ROFL and IF members were all "Shocked Trivvvv you are Dheer fan now? ROFL

ure TV screen froze up too?...even mine did Ouch... man i got so pissed offDead... I was all 'did it have to freeze now' Cry...lol

Me too! I was all Censored

*edit end*

umm... u know Trivy Ma'am, I missed u and the pathshalas soo muchCry... I even made my own kind of Pathshalas called Shivani's chappar chapparLOL... but I wonder why they never came out like yoursCryLOL... I really love these pathshalas... please do them each and every epi... Big smile...  or i'll die of boredomDeadDead... Life's so boring without pathshalasDead...so plz keep doing moreBig smileBig smile

Awwwwww...Hug haila..chappar chappar? How come I never saw it ErmmConfused well as for the pathshala then..jab tak prem rahega tab tak pathshala rahega Approve

--Shivani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top