Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

India-Forums

KDMHMD Weekend Pathshala:: 23th March-27th March (Page 4)

BittuJi. IF-Rockerz
BittuJi.
BittuJi.

Posted: 29 March 2009 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Trivyy! You're back! Yay! Big smile

Welcome back! Missed u shooo much Hug

I hereby declare this post reserved Approve... will cum back after reading the pathshala Big smile

*edited*

okay... so i finally read the maha-long post... but i loved it Big smile

ROFLROFL u shud have watched the Veera Nihaal ding dong scene and Lalu Hairman talks scene.... u wud be rolling on the floor...ROFLROFLROFL but it's gud in a way that u didnt watch itLOL... u wud be getting nightmares of Veera Nihaal LOL...and the scariest thing ever :: Lalu and Hairman's dostana ROFLROFLROFL

hmm... wasnt Preet called Pikuu Chikuu and Prem called Chokuu Pokuu? Confused... or was Preet really called Chokuu PokuuConfused...or was  it just me getting confused?Confused...hmm... i guess it was just meConfusedLOL

ROFLROFLROFL Chandni Raat #2 is reallly so kanjoos ROFLROFLROFL... he rented his house for the BoY awardsROFLROFLROFL kanjoos kahinka Sleepy

ROFLROFLROFL MNSTRZ actually put a pic of Dheer #2 on MSN... hmm... I can imagine how freaked out ure conatacts must be ROFLROFL....umm...actually... I miss that scary Dheer #2, too ROFL

ure TV screen froze up too?...even mine did Ouch... man i got so pissed offDead... I was all 'did it have to freeze now' Cry...lol

*edit end*

umm... u know Trivy Ma'am, I missed u and the pathshalas soo muchCry... I even made my own kind of Pathshalas called Shivani's chappar chapparLOL... but I wonder why they never came out like yoursCryLOL... I really love these pathshalas... please do them each and every epi... Big smile...  or i'll die of boredomDeadDead... Life's so boring without pathshalasDead...so plz keep doing moreBig smileBig smile

--Shivani

Edited by shanu333 - 29 March 2009 at 7:42am
-Bee- IF-Dazzler
-Bee-
-Bee-

Posted: 29 March 2009 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Okay, updated my reply... I know it took some time, but I finally I did it! LOL
In-Sanity-Metis IF-Rockerz
In-Sanity-Metis
In-Sanity-Metis

Posted: 29 March 2009 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iqbalrox14

Yea!!!! DancingPathshala's back!!! Can you tell I missed them?
I'm so glad our teacher came back with Prem. Looking at the story, with Veera-Maya-Harman-Nihaal and the 'new' Gmom, I have a feeling we might need these pathshalas in the next few weeks. I don't trust this creative team to be kind enough to give us Premeer filled epis like Friday....

First things first, you will be proud to know I've been doing my homework, because whenever MayHam (thanks Raksha Di for the name) or Veera-Nihaal (need a name for them that is as disgusting as they are) appear on screem some very Pathashala-like gaalis errupt in my head. *looking lost* Actually, I'm not entirely sure where they come from, but that seems to be my automatic reaction.

ROFL Pathshala like Gaali's....are they copyrighted to me now? ROFL *Pats* aisa hota hain..you studying in Pathshala too much ROFL

Okay, coming to the Pathshala:

I just have to say that at one point I really thought the creatives wanted the show to end. I mean, why ELSE would they start epis with Veera or Maya. People would take one look, and change the channel. The thing that had me on the floor laughing was Gmom calling Veera 'Veeru'. From what angle does Vitchface look like a "veeru'?!?!?! That's an insult to Dharmendra for God's sake!!!!

Hmm..maybe there will be a Dharmendra sues G mom in Popat times soon ROFL

I closed my eyes for the Veera-Nihaal scene. I saw one sec, and then turned up my headphones on full voume. I needed to see the Heer scene after that, so I just sat through 5 min with my eyes closed. Of course, I had to open them again, when my dad wondered Nihaal doesn't know how to take a bath, if there's soap on the floor! My mom and dad definitely think I'm crazy for watching this show Cry(Heer's 'seduction' on Friday didn't help things). Anyway, then I simply watched the rest of the scene with 'ande ka funda' playing in my ipod. Do you know how amusing that scene becomes when u've got someone singing 'ye nahin pyaare koi maamooli banda' in the bg?!

ROFL I pity you seriously..poor thing..*sympathetic pat* But you are not alone..even I have been labeled as crazy and wacky and what not for watching this serialCry

G's crazy mom has no manners whatsoever... A guest comes asking for your son, and you not only let them in your house, but instead of chai-paani you give them.... photos! Not that Heer is such a good guest either... LOL

Ya they were perfect Hostage and Guest ROFL

First of all, when I saw that woman sining Premeer's song, for a second I thought it was Jugni with a MAJOR makeover. Now, as some people have suggested, I know it's just her daughter. Okay, I want to exactly what the creatives were thinking when they started Prem-Heer's song on random couples?!?!?!?! I also want to know why noone paid attention to the lyrics. There's one line that clearly says "Heer nu kaul bulale Ranjhna... vasiya Prem tu des jin vich, meinu vi us des bulale". Noone else thought it was a coincidence that she's singing about a Heer and Prem. How many Prem-Heer jodis do these people know. Or were they so busy giving their thumkas that they don't notice anything else?!?!

LOLI know..the only difference is that Jugni dances on her feet and her dotty crawls all over the floor Stern Smile Tell me about the song on different couplesAngry I was sooo mad at them..I like Meet but I didnot like them using Premeer's song on those other couple..especially MayHamDeadAngryCensored

About 27th March - I have to say I agreed with you. I feel both Heer and Prem were justified in their actions, and I saw Prem-Heer-are-one, because noone else could have driven them to this extent, than each other. Now if ONLY the creatives gave us more epis filled with only Prem-Heer.... *sigh* Why do I have a feeling that there's going to be an overdose of other characters next week, just for this treat on Friday. *double sigh*

I am not counting on the ONLY premeer epi's..but I WISH *prays* You know? I think we'll be getting an overdose of the other J-Zoo prani's tooOuchCry Ye dukh! Toh hamara peecha hi nahi chodtaCry

Anyway, I have to go and study now...*taking brownies and milano cookies* I wonder if I can study chemistry with a sugar high?!

Best of Luck for the chemistry exam Thumbs Up

nandini27 IF-Sizzlerz
nandini27
nandini27

Posted: 29 March 2009 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Triv-

Shocked Nans! You became unlaji enough to post in the pathshala? ROFL LOL *bows beaming* But seriously tell me..which Pathshala is better? Ermm Everyday wala ya weekend wala? Ermm

I missed writing it more! ROFL

Sids is shocking me like Zu di..both laji bekhandi's who used to change their siggies onces in 6-8 months are changing it baar baar lagataar ROFL

*hides face* I only kept Lallu's pic where he was trying to do break dance on the stairs ROFL and the public bath wala ROFL THAT was hilarious..and obviously ice cream lady is important for us *firm muh* She was the main instrument in winning our CC remember? ROFL

HAHA.......arrey yaar....the ACTUAL reason i dont reply was my idiotic firefox..u know naa...in btw it wudnt allow me to login and everytime i had to go into IE.....thts y i never used to reply.....but i hav always told u comments on msn.....hmph....

but now my FF is working all good.....so am unlaji.....well actualli i was never laji like u all are...hmph......and i think weekdays pathshala rock more.....but weeekends r also gudd....did i confuse u again?!!ROFLROFL well i prefer weekdays....ROFLROFL coz everyone wil b able to catch up on it very well....ROFLROFL as the epi wil b fresh in their mind......

and yeaa...tell me abt it....those 2 gurls r shocking me big time...and even today evening....zu di chcked the phallery first thing on IF...ROFL and showin me the all ebil creations dere...ROFLROFLROFL

oh well...not once trivs....remember we did it twice...u and mels were too much.....ROFLROFLROFLand u also used the lallu scaring gmom wid his gorilllas face close upROFLROFLROFL oh yeaa....tht lady helped us win the case.....ROFLROFLROFL wonder who's gonna sue us dis time....ROFLROFL i so want a CC #2.....ROFLROFL

Luv Nans

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 29 March 2009 at 9:00am | IP Logged
nans how come you are every where but you only don't have time to explain phingoli? Angry Should i talk to LoFouns to decide your punishment for breaking LuRuls? ROFLROFLROFL

Trivs sorry i am using your patshala to threaten a LuFo ROFLROFLROFL
sonu0511 IF-Rockerz
sonu0511
sonu0511

Posted: 29 March 2009 at 9:01am | IP Logged
hey thanks i missed patshala so much...
i was expecting it to be back since prem's back...
i laughed so much on tat besharam aunty point
nandini27 IF-Sizzlerz
nandini27
nandini27

Posted: 29 March 2009 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

nans how come you are every where but you only don't have time to explain phingoli? Angry Should i talk to LoFouns to decide your punishment for breaking LuRuls? ROFLROFLROFL

Trivs sorry i am using your patshala to threaten a LuFo ROFLROFLROFL

common...ur talking as if NO ONE knows wats phingoli...i bet all in the LuMa knows wats phingoli.....omgggg....this is so embarassing......mere peeche pade hain Lufouns.....nadia....i promise.....giv me time till tuesday....i'l xplain on tuesday for sure.....thts pakka promise...plssssss

Luv Nans

flowers4u IF-Sizzlerz
flowers4u
flowers4u

Posted: 29 March 2009 at 9:10am | IP Logged
hey welcome bck and i loved ut talkies were very funny i think friday made it up for da rest of da week

Go to top