Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

KDMHMD Weekend Pathshala:: 23th March-27th March (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

In-Sanity-Triv

IF-Rockerz

In-Sanity-Triv

Posted: 29 March 2009 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iqbalrox14

Yea!!!! DancingPathshala's back!!! Can you tell I missed them?
I'm so glad our teacher came back with Prem. Looking at the story, with Veera-Maya-Harman-Nihaal and the 'new' Gmom, I have a feeling we might need these pathshalas in the next few weeks. I don't trust this creative team to be kind enough to give us Premeer filled epis like Friday....

Anyway, I will be back to update this further...

LOL I missed writing them tooCry I have this internal points making habit for the pathshala when I watch the epi and then I used to realize that I don't write them so I used to write those points in the MNSTRZ chats LOL Oh ya, Behaal jodi and MayHamDead not to mention G mom and VeeraDead I am sooo not looking forward to that..but as long as I get Premeer together, I don't care ROFL

Waiting for the updated replyWink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KDMHMD Weekend Pathshala:: 23th March-27th March (Page 3)" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

In-Sanity-Triv

IF-Rockerz

In-Sanity-Triv

Posted: 29 March 2009 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandini90

Trivssss.....HugHugHugomgggg....the pathshala was amazing as usual....thnk god ur bak with it....and weekend pathshala is ROCKINGS.....ROFL

omggg....i cant believe i hav laffed a lot today ever since morning....ROFLROFL

and missssed d pathshalasHugHugHug

@siddy : i just noticed....not bad(e) getting unlaji and chnging siggies and avis huh.....kya hoying?!!!ROFLROFL and u choried the one am using......hmph.....ROFL

AND how can i not forget tht msn convo chnging Dheer#2's pics.......ROFLROFLROFL mels was tooo much.......and was it onli him we were chnging toROFLROFL u had the ice-cream lady and lallu alsoROFL

Luv Nans

Shocked Nans! You became unlaji enough to post in the pathshala? ROFL LOL *bows beaming* But seriously tell me..which Pathshala is better? Ermm Everyday wala ya weekend wala? Ermm

I missed writing it more! ROFL

Sids is shocking me like Zu di..both laji bekhandi's who used to change their siggies onces in 6-8 months are changing it baar baar lagataar ROFL

*hides face* I only kept Lallu's pic where he was trying to do break dance on the stairs ROFL and the public bath wala ROFL THAT was hilarious..and obviously ice cream lady is important for us *firm muh* She was the main instrument in winning our CC remember? ROFL

In-Sanity-Triv

IF-Rockerz

In-Sanity-Triv

Posted: 29 March 2009 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bul3

Awesome postThumbs Up..long time seriosly..I missed my paathshalaWink..and even my tv screen frozed on the beginning of fridayz epi..I guess why??maybe tatasky technical problem..

*bowsEmbarrassed again* Everyone missed the pathshala? ROFL This is the only forum who likes CLASS ROFL Ya, I think the TV screen froze for everybody and not only for tatasky coz I don't have a tatasky connection...Ermm

In-Sanity-Triv

IF-Rockerz

In-Sanity-Triv

Posted: 29 March 2009 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidd11

bahaha this was soo entertainingLOL...dheer # 2 clone bacha!! ROFL
SUPERB JOB! Clap

LOL Thank You...ya I have a theory about dheer#2 clone bacha...but will explain maybe some other timeLOL

In-Sanity-Triv

IF-Rockerz

In-Sanity-Triv

Posted: 29 March 2009 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

Welcome back teacher................awesome  patshala as always ROFL

LOL Thankoos SoapsLOL Maybe we should write Thank You as PHank You too? ROFLLOL
LOL

In-Sanity-Triv

IF-Rockerz

In-Sanity-Triv

Posted: 29 March 2009 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Intellienough

Originally posted by -Triv-

Originally posted by Intellienough

oh mine..so my teacher is back after long long break.I can say hadtaal [strike].But i so missed this pathshala.I never missed my actual college lectures as i really missed it.Welcome back teacher.

Awwww Hug Wait a minuteConfused Hadtaal? Against me?Confused Or the Pathshala?Confused

Missed you all too Hug

You were on Hadtaal against us .Cry

Ouch Never..I was on Hadtaal against Bangdu(meaning madROFL) BT people not against my own forum membersHug

In-Sanity-Triv

IF-Rockerz

In-Sanity-Triv

Posted: 29 March 2009 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndianPari

Its good to have you back, Trivs! ;)

Thanks PayalEmbarrassed Hug

-Goth-

IF-Rockerz

-Goth-

Posted: 29 March 2009 at 12:45am | IP Logged
trivvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv Hug Hug Hug

missed u loads!!!!!!!!!! n ur patshala's!!!! patshala is back..YAY Party Dancing
*reserved*
my actual patshala exams on right now ROFL so will defo edit ASAP....
soooo happy to seeya back wid patshala's..... Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top