Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Iriss

IF-Sizzlerz

Iriss

Posted: 28 March 2009 at 5:41am | IP Logged
heyloo guys

me posting after a long time read all of ur thoughts n most ppl think he is suffering from sum disease n sum bakwas disease track is on the way

but i DISAGREE with this cause if PREM would have any disease first thing first HE WOULD HAVE NOT MARRIED HEER in the first place Prem always wants 2 see heer happy now after knowing he will die in few months why will he marry 2 make her widow for life

aslo they r on the way of showing gayatri now will start thinking abt step children n her own children that cruella veera has started her plan n is successful till now if prem is again 2 leave or die why r they heading towards this track i m sure future track will be on "Ramayana"ram(prem) n sita(heer)leaving juneja house n going n preet(lashman)following them

i think prem is having Survival Guilttill now we know gaurav died n prem was saved so i think gaurav died while saving prem remember when preet n harman reached hospital the doctor clearly stated prem being finr so i think by the time doc came 2 inform prem abt his brothers cuming he asked abt gaurav n doc informed him taht gaurav caould'nt make it Ouchso immediately he asked the doc 2 say that prem juneja died 2 his brothers n placed a body thereOuchdoc ne mana toh kiya hoga but PREM IS PREM mana liya usse bhi so we saw that scene where in doc came n said taht it wa smisunderstanding prem juneja died n showed them the bodyOuch

to conclude PREM  is under GUILT ke cause of him a mother lost her only child so he decided 2 take care of gaurav's mother n be his son live the life of gaurav

seems bery lame reason for hiding his identity but think abt it by changing his identity n all he saved heer from RR,posed as RR's man n came in juneja house n helped heer 2 put RR behind bars

well this is wht i think would like 2 know wht r u ppl thinking

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anusha-Monu-SunNaa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Prem suffering from GUILT Disease!!" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BittuJi.

IF-Rockerz

BittuJi.

Posted: 28 March 2009 at 6:08am | IP Logged
umm...i'm confused...

but I think u're right coz he wud never marry her then...

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 28 March 2009 at 6:20am | IP Logged
I don't think prem wanted to come back to heer's life...but heer's whole deal with RR forced him to come back...remember he said "agar uss admi mey aik bhi burai huwi tou meri arthi uth jae gi tumhari dooli uthney nahi doon ga?" how could he let heer marry RR and ruin her life forever? marrying her was an act of desperation!!!

Taking care of gaurav's mom would be such a lame excuse because he could take heer and his family into confidence for doing that.....i mean akhir gaurav sharma bhi kisi sey tou shadi kurta na?

-svetalana-

IF-Dazzler

-svetalana-

Posted: 28 March 2009 at 6:22am | IP Logged
If prem was to die he would have definetly not married heer.he would have saved heer from RR without marrying himself by simply stopping the marriage and getting him out of the juneja's life.I agree he is having some survival guilt.may be gaurav's mother went inside and saved him.He came to know after 4 days in hospital and then he did antim sanskar of gaurav.

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 28 March 2009 at 6:25am | IP Logged
I don't think "4 din' in precap mean literally four days "4 din" was used as in "4 din ki zindagi hey phir andheri raat" i mean 4 din matlab short period 

Bul3

IF-Sizzlerz

Bul3

Posted: 28 March 2009 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

I don't think prem wanted to come back to heer's life...but heer's whole deal with RR forced him to come back...remember he said "agar uss admi mey aik bhi burai huwi tou meri arthi uth jae gi tumhari dooli uthney nahi doon ga?" how could he let heer marry RR and ruin her life forever? marrying her was an act of desperation!!!

Taking care of gaurav's mom would be such a lame excuse because he could take heer and his family into confidence for doing that.....i mean akhir gaurav sharma bhi kisi sey tou shadi kurta na?
I agree with Nadia but if your prediction comes true it would be better than the typical disease track..

iditri

Goldie

iditri

Posted: 28 March 2009 at 9:50pm | IP Logged

agree with u 100%... but im really scared tht these creatives are gonna bring the disease track now....:(

Iriss

IF-Sizzlerz

Iriss

Posted: 28 March 2009 at 10:42pm | IP Logged

sophie i don't think the marraige was a act of desperation he was fooling RR n very nicely n cunningly prem ne RR ko bewakoof banaya aur heer se bhi shadi karliWinkLOL

Prem thought he will solve all juneja zoo ka problem by posing as GS n th n leave when everything would be fine lekin usse kya pata zoo ke problems na kahtam honewali sadiyoon sadiyoon tak aane wali hai sare namune rehtey hain wahanLOLLOLLOLsab ek kism ke ek hi hainLOL

so he purposely revealed himself as GS in front of heer lekin sare plans par paani fir gayaWinkheer toh 2 kadam aage nikleLOL

also on serious note past 2 months Kis des has not cum in top 10 TRP chart n we know star is scrapping all BT serials so its a dangerous sign for kis des also i don't think STAR WILL SPARE KIS DESOuchthey have stopped airing promo's n promoting kis des they r giving SAUTELA TREATMENT 2 kis desOuchi think we should write 2 these nalayak STAR i m starting 2 give my

iss liye they revealed him being prem n woh GS sara track nikal diya now i think they will focus back on PH love story along with zoo members no DISEASE TRACKOuch

guys don't lose hope hamare PREM KO KUCH NAHIN HOGATonguethink good n everything good will happenTongue

priya

Edited by bellle4u - 28 March 2009 at 10:48pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top