~Missing You~ HiTeN GaUri - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by Aqsashaha

[

To love someone is oppertunity,
TO be loved by someone is luck,
To live with whom you love is achievement,
To live with someone who loves you is life..

thanks a lot aqsa di for all the lovely pics u have been posting....and all the poems u have posted are awesome...loved all of them....😳😳
The title is rightly said missing u ght, so I have no reason 2 come around here. 1st of all no ght, over that all of us r so inactive. I m disheartened. Everytime b4 coming here I think of hearing good news but the things r like black ocean!
congrats for the new fc .missing ght alot.
Originally posted by my adorable ght

thanks a lot aqsa di for all the lovely pics u have been posting....and all the poems u have posted are awesome...loved all of them....😳😳

ur welcome ankita.
beautiful hp preity. exactly wat v all r feeling right now. missing hgt a lot.
Link http://www.dnaindia.com/report.asp?newsid=1216128

Its been almost 5 years for their marriage but Hiten still gushes while talking about wife
Gauri "She has this strict exterior. But she's tender inside, a very lovely person. Its wonderful to have someone beside you who loves and cares for you."

As for starting a family, he's candid "We are thinking on that line these days. But I can't give an exact date now. Its going to be soon, though," he smiles and signs off.

congratulations on the new thread , may allah bless cuties may they remain married happily with ecah other for ever n may we their fans be blessed 2 see them only together happily blissfully offscreen and onscreen together for ever inshallah . amin
WE R ALL MISSING THEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

hi guys lovely pics Aqsashaha of ght  thax

Hiten Tejwani and Gauri Pradhan, husband and wife in real life, will come together on screen once again. The couple shot to fame with their roles as Gauri and Pratham in a television serial years ago. Since then, there has been no looking back.
Sharing screen space once again in a daily soap titled Left, Right, Left, they are excited about their next innings together. Hiten says, "It's the audience's love that keeps getting us together on the small screen. I am very thankful to them." Apart from the soap, Hiten and Gauri will also participate in a dance reality show. Although they had a bad experience in a similar show done earlier, they wouldn't mind giving it another shot. Titled Kabhi Pyaar Kabhi Yaar, the show has a group of three people competing, instead of a couple. Hiten explains, "You need to perform with two partners and one will be your true love. The duo with better chemistry will win."
Hiten will also be playing Karan in Ekta Kapoor's version of the Mahabharata. Gauri says, "It is too early to say anything about it. The publicity and look of the show is nice and modern." Interestingly, his name in the daily soap Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi is also Karan. So, will this venture be as successful as the daily soap? For now, Hiten and Gauri are happy doing what they do best — be a couple.