Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

From Gunjan of diwali to Gunjan of holi (Page 4)

MohitSanayaFan IF-Rockerz
MohitSanayaFan
MohitSanayaFan

Posted: 28 March 2009 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by missing Vmars

Originally posted by snaz81

yup kanzz we do. for me,it is that way. although now i take less time in openin up to ppl and mingle comfortably, i used to be like gunjan long time bak in uni (n then u know wat happend n i changed a bit:)). but overall yes we girls r like that:). usually the change is driven by someone special;). this is not to say that a man changes ur life entirely-as in u lose ur personality. but i believe wen u fall in love, the other person just brings the best out of u-something that's happenin with gunjan rite now:)

very true saadia ..... its always a special sumnoe who helps us by bringing out da best in is .... n da same thing is happening wit gunjan right now ... n dat fact dat most of us can empathise wit gunjan' transformation proves how januably da creatives have handled dere track !!!!

i always rpeat dis .. sjaan's track on paper never seemed specutalor 2 begin iwt ... college dude meets da simple girl .. plays pranks on her blah blah blah btu monaya really bought so much 2 da characters of samrat n gunjan n da way da creatives have treated dere track ... it amazing !!!

i hope dey continue 2 b dis special n janauble 2 us always  

so trueClap i say this a lot too but thx to MoNaya and also the creatives sensitive handling of the various SaJan tracks, the entire college dude falling for a quiet girl story has gotten a new life! yup, its amazing...totally januable Embarrassed

current IF-Rockerz
current
current

Posted: 28 March 2009 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MohitSanayaFan

Originally posted by missing Vmars

Originally posted by snaz81

yup kanzz we do. for me,it is that way. although now i take less time in openin up to ppl and mingle comfortably, i used to be like gunjan long time bak in uni (n then u know wat happend n i changed a bit:)). but overall yes we girls r like that:). usually the change is driven by someone special;). this is not to say that a man changes ur life entirely-as in u lose ur personality. but i believe wen u fall in love, the other person just brings the best out of u-something that's happenin with gunjan rite now:)

very true saadia ..... its always a special sumnoe who helps us by bringing out da best in is .... n da same thing is happening wit gunjan right now ... n dat fact dat most of us can empathise wit gunjan' transformation proves how januably da creatives have handled dere track !!!!

i always rpeat dis .. sjaan's track on paper never seemed specutalor 2 begin iwt ... college dude meets da simple girl .. plays pranks on her blah blah blah btu monaya really bought so much 2 da characters of samrat n gunjan n da way da creatives have treated dere track ... it amazing !!!

i hope dey continue 2 b dis special n janauble 2 us always  

so trueClap i say this a lot too but thx to MoNaya and also the creatives sensitive handling of the various SaJan tracks, the entire college dude falling for a quiet girl story has gotten a new life! yup, its amazing...totally januable Embarrassed

The sajan track is truly come to life because of Monaya....

Awesome job Monaya..ClapClap

Go to top