Miley Jab Hum Tum

From Gunjan of diwali to Gunjan of holi (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

MohitSanayaFan

IF-Rockerz

MohitSanayaFan

Posted: 28 March 2009 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by missing Vmars

Originally posted by snaz81

yup kanzz we do. for me,it is that way. although now i take less time in openin up to ppl and mingle comfortably, i used to be like gunjan long time bak in uni (n then u know wat happend n i changed a bit:)). but overall yes we girls r like that:). usually the change is driven by someone special;). this is not to say that a man changes ur life entirely-as in u lose ur personality. but i believe wen u fall in love, the other person just brings the best out of u-something that's happenin with gunjan rite now:)

very true saadia ..... its always a special sumnoe who helps us by bringing out da best in is .... n da same thing is happening wit gunjan right now ... n dat fact dat most of us can empathise wit gunjan' transformation proves how januably da creatives have handled dere track !!!!

i always rpeat dis .. sjaan's track on paper never seemed specutalor 2 begin iwt ... college dude meets da simple girl .. plays pranks on her blah blah blah btu monaya really bought so much 2 da characters of samrat n gunjan n da way da creatives have treated dere track ... it amazing !!!

i hope dey continue 2 b dis special n janauble 2 us always  

so trueClap i say this a lot too but thx to MoNaya and also the creatives sensitive handling of the various SaJan tracks, the entire college dude falling for a quiet girl story has gotten a new life! yup, its amazing...totally januable Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "From Gunjan of diwali to Gunjan of holi (Page 4)" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

current

IF-Rockerz

current

Posted: 28 March 2009 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MohitSanayaFan

Originally posted by missing Vmars

Originally posted by snaz81

yup kanzz we do. for me,it is that way. although now i take less time in openin up to ppl and mingle comfortably, i used to be like gunjan long time bak in uni (n then u know wat happend n i changed a bit:)). but overall yes we girls r like that:). usually the change is driven by someone special;). this is not to say that a man changes ur life entirely-as in u lose ur personality. but i believe wen u fall in love, the other person just brings the best out of u-something that's happenin with gunjan rite now:)

very true saadia ..... its always a special sumnoe who helps us by bringing out da best in is .... n da same thing is happening wit gunjan right now ... n dat fact dat most of us can empathise wit gunjan' transformation proves how januably da creatives have handled dere track !!!!

i always rpeat dis .. sjaan's track on paper never seemed specutalor 2 begin iwt ... college dude meets da simple girl .. plays pranks on her blah blah blah btu monaya really bought so much 2 da characters of samrat n gunjan n da way da creatives have treated dere track ... it amazing !!!

i hope dey continue 2 b dis special n janauble 2 us always  

so trueClap i say this a lot too but thx to MoNaya and also the creatives sensitive handling of the various SaJan tracks, the entire college dude falling for a quiet girl story has gotten a new life! yup, its amazing...totally januable Embarrassed

The sajan track is truly come to life because of Monaya....

Awesome job Monaya..ClapClap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top