Miley Jab Hum Tum

From Gunjan of diwali to Gunjan of holi (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

snaz81

IF-Dazzler

snaz81

Posted: 28 March 2009 at 3:57am | IP Logged

lolz its ok anjie...comment chota ho ya bara..kee farq penda hai;) it s from heart so chill:)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "From Gunjan of diwali to Gunjan of holi (Page 2)" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aabha.M

IF-Sizzlerz

Aabha.M

Posted: 28 March 2009 at 4:14am | IP Logged

arey saadia didi..kya topic khola hai yaar!!!!jus feelin lyk cumin and givin u a biiiiiiiig hugTongue

totally agree wid u!!jus luk at change gunji has undergone...unbelievable...now she doesnt even hav ne prob if sam touches her!!remember d holi and d dance rehearsal waala...well tat was not very big....but still...and now d way she speaks 2 sam,benji and every1....its ju amazing...1st wen i saw dis topic i was lyk yeh kaun ho sakta hai yaar jisne yeh topic khola hai!!!and den wen i saw ur name i was lyk wowo our own saadia didiEmbarrassed

totally agreed....guru samrat ki jai ho!!!!v shud seroiously rite a song on him....!!!

JAI HO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Esha_018

IF-Dazzler

Esha_018

Posted: 28 March 2009 at 4:19am | IP Logged
i agree with u.....and i'm loving this gunjan

snaz81

IF-Dazzler

snaz81

Posted: 28 March 2009 at 4:25am | IP Logged
lolz aabha..well i just cudnt stop myself from openin this topic coz i was realllyyyyy happy to observe this change in gunjan. n yeah she's not bothered bout sammy touchin her.before she used to take such long time in shakin hands now its a normal thing for her:) wat s more she doesnt have problems touching samrat! remember last nite's epi? where she taps on his shoulders to get his attention?:) so comfy doin that!

kavya.b

IF-Stunnerz

kavya.b

Posted: 28 March 2009 at 4:29am | IP Logged
saadia u said everything
nothing is left for me 2 speak now

i jus adore sanaya/gunjan very very much
aftr she is inspirartion for me to start watching MJHT

a girl who was nervous eevn 2 talk with ppl has bcome so confident gal that she can even dance infront of everyonem ha here it is jai ho guru samrat

but which is more true is ppl change alot wen they join clg
they bcome confodent jus like gunjan
hidden talents r out, in MJHT tp brought the talents out, in our clg's it is fests n clg days that  brings out our hidden talents

this si so relaistic whichm akes me more attracted 2 MJHT , esp sajan ofcorse bcoz this story line is evry close 2 me n my age

so finally jai ho gunjan , jai ho sanaya n jai ho MJHT team

kavya.b

IF-Stunnerz

kavya.b

Posted: 28 March 2009 at 4:30am | IP Logged
btw saadia i jus love ur topic n ur analysis

snaz81

IF-Dazzler

snaz81

Posted: 28 March 2009 at 4:32am | IP Logged
thanks kavya:)

Aabha.M

IF-Sizzlerz

Aabha.M

Posted: 28 March 2009 at 4:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by snaz81

lolz aabha..well i just cudnt stop myself from openin this topic coz i was realllyyyyy happy to observe this change in gunjan. n yeah she's not bothered bout sammy touchin her.before she used to take such long time in shakin hands now its a normal thing for her:) wat s more she doesnt have problems touching samrat! remember last nite's epi? where she taps on his shoulders to get his attention?:) so comfy doin that!

exactly saadia didi....now she herself tuches himEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed(how sweet),den bike rides everyday(remember 1st bike ride;she was so hesitant 2 touch him),KJ dance!!tat was d best,and now holi dance!!!!!!!!!!wohi bhi paani mein.....remember d cafe and diwali touchings?now she doesnt hav ne probsWink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top