Miley Jab Hum Tum

From Gunjan of diwali to Gunjan of holi - Page 3

MohitSanayaFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
This content was originally posted by: trouble_maker

I was jus looking for ur post Saadia...found it!! hehe
Couldn't agree more
She has changed soooooo much...but the change has been slow n steady....n dats wat makes it more believable!
Ofcourse love this new Gunji...cheerful, confident, n so on but she still has the same delicacy, politeness, n all the good qualities she had even before!! And I think u said it all!!
And this is all cz of our dear Guru Samrat!! n on the other hand, Gunji has changed Sammy too abit! They complete each other!
Love this jodi...truly made for each other!

sooo true binuπŸ‘πŸ‘ they really do complete each other and also, they bring out the best in each other! πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gr8_mms thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hmm rite but the fact is guru samrat change our ganjan alot πŸ˜ƒ
Ipshitaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you totally...her character transformation looks so natural and inspired (by samrat...;)) that u can actually relate to her in real life.
I especially liked the way she behaved with samrat when she was heartbroken about the bet...she kept it so natural but stern at the same time...also the way samrat helped her build confidence by making her interact with more n more people...

Eagerly wating for nupz reaction to the transformed Gunjan...
Edited by ippusays - 15 years ago
MohitSanayaFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: missing Vmars

very true saadia ..... its always a special sumnoe who helps us by bringing out da best in is .... n da same thing is happening wit gunjan right now ... n dat fact dat most of us can empathise wit gunjan' transformation proves how januably da creatives have handled dere track !!!!

i always rpeat dis .. sjaan's track on paper never seemed specutalor 2 begin iwt ... college dude meets da simple girl .. plays pranks on her blah blah blah btu monaya really bought so much 2 da characters of samrat n gunjan n da way da creatives have treated dere track ... it amazing !!!

i hope dey continue 2 b dis special n janauble 2 us always  

so trueπŸ‘ i say this a lot too but thx to MoNaya and also the creatives sensitive handling of the various SaJan tracks, the entire college dude falling for a quiet girl story has gotten a new life! yup, its amazing...totally januable 😳

current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MohitSanayaFan

so trueπŸ‘ i say this a lot too but thx to MoNaya and also the creatives sensitive handling of the various SaJan tracks, the entire college dude falling for a quiet girl story has gotten a new life! yup, its amazing...totally januable 😳

The sajan track is truly come to life because of Monaya....

Awesome job Monaya..πŸ‘πŸ‘