Users

Frequent Posters

Esha_018 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
i agree with u.....and i'm loving this gunjan
snaz81 thumbnail
lolz aabha..well i just cudnt stop myself from openin this topic coz i was realllyyyyy happy to observe this change in gunjan. n yeah she's not bothered bout sammy touchin her.before she used to take such long time in shakin hands now its a normal thing for her:) wat s more she doesnt have problems touching samrat! remember last nite's epi? where she taps on his shoulders to get his attention?:) so comfy doin that!
kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
saadia u said everything
nothing is left for me 2 speak now

i jus adore sanaya/gunjan very very much
aftr she is inspirartion for me to start watching MJHT

a girl who was nervous eevn 2 talk with ppl has bcome so confident gal that she can even dance infront of everyonem ha here it is jai ho guru samrat

but which is more true is ppl change alot wen they join clg
they bcome confodent jus like gunjan
hidden talents r out, in MJHT tp brought the talents out, in our clg's it is fests n clg days that  brings out our hidden talents

this si so relaistic whichm akes me more attracted 2 MJHT , esp sajan ofcorse bcoz this story line is evry close 2 me n my age

so finally jai ho gunjan , jai ho sanaya n jai ho MJHT team
kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
btw saadia i jus love ur topic n ur analysis
Aabha.M thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: snaz81

lolz aabha..well i just cudnt stop myself from openin this topic coz i was realllyyyyy happy to observe this change in gunjan. n yeah she's not bothered bout sammy touchin her.before she used to take such long time in shakin hands now its a normal thing for her:) wat s more she doesnt have problems touching samrat! remember last nite's epi? where she taps on his shoulders to get his attention?:) so comfy doin that!

exactly saadia didi....now she herself tuches him😳😳😳(how sweet),den bike rides everyday(remember 1st bike ride;she was so hesitant 2 touch him),KJ dance!!tat was d best,and now holi dance!!!!!!!!!!wohi bhi paani mein.....remember d cafe and diwali touchings?now she doesnt hav ne probsπŸ˜‰

current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Ok this is a lovely post Saadia....πŸ˜ƒ

I like both Gunjans .....and the transformation has been soo gradual ......

All credit to Guru Samrat...

Love can do strange things..

You really want to change for the person you r in love with ..and be like themm...

I love your analysis..really agree with youπŸ‘
_Payuu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sooo true hema
i just luv this new gunjan as now i can say that i am little bit of gunjan
guru samrat ki jai ho!!!!!!!!!!
its all abt him dat v have this gunjan
his frndship always supported her
luv u sammy and gunajn
wait a sec luv MJHT
Ozymandias thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I was jus looking for ur post Saadia...found it!! hehe
Couldn't agree more
She has changed soooooo much...but the change has been slow n steady....n dats wat makes it more believable!
Ofcourse love this new Gunji...cheerful, confident, n so on but she still has the same delicacy, politeness, n all the good qualities she had even before!! And I think u said it all!!
And this is all cz of our dear Guru Samrat!! n on the other hand, Gunji has changed Sammy too abit! They complete each other!
Love this jodi...truly made for each other!
missing Vmars thumbnail
Originally posted by: trouble_maker

I was jus looking for ur post Saadia...found it!! hehe
Couldn't agree more
She has changed soooooo much...but the change has been slow n steady....n dats wat makes it more believable!
Ofcourse love this new Gunji...cheerful, confident, n so on but she still has the same delicacy, politeness, n all the good qualities she had even before!! And I think u said it all!!
And this is all cz of our dear Guru Samrat!! n on the other hand, Gunji has changed Sammy too abit! They complete each other!
Love this jodi...truly made for each other!

binu da highlighted part sums up sajan ( n monaya )

dey really do complete each other 😳
MohitSanayaFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome analysis and I am glad u finally posted it πŸ€—
Yes, the transformation in Gunjan's personality and attitude has been gradual!
the creative could have given her character a radical change in terms of personality, attitude and looks to make her character more entertaining (to give into those people demands who felt her character was boring) but I am happy they stayed true to her character and made the change a slow and yes, a realistic one. U tend to open up and become less shy as u get to know a person or get used to a new situation so I am loving this new change in Gunjan! πŸ‘πŸ‘ gunjan's attitude in trying to give her best to every situation sets a gr8 example that u can accept challenges, make some mistakes along the way, even doubt yourself but have enough guts to get through it. having a friend, and well wisher like samrat helps a lot 😊

like you said, the essence of character remains -- the sweet, considerate, caring Gunjan who respects others!! I've liked gunjan from the start and the transformation has been amazing! Sanaya deserves so much credit for portraying the character so well -- her style of speaking, body language and expressions (lowering of the eyes, not looking into samrat's eyes when speaking) etc! Sanaya is not like GUnjan but she understands the character so well! Good job, SanayaπŸ‘