From Gunjan of diwali to Gunjan of holi

snaz81 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey guys,

It's been a little over 6 months since MJHT started and at this moment, almost all the characters r undergoing some sort of change. but i suppose the biggest change we r witnessing is in our beloved gunjan😊. From the nervous wreck, extremely shy, barely speaking (remember samrat saying "tum hamari tarhan bolti bhi ho😆") and ready-to-cry girl from morena to a confident, always smiling, multi-talented (fab singer and dancer, RJ winner-well almost and who can forget, ace student) girl. Not only that, her confidence is now evident in the way she walks, her overall attitude. She used to take quick hasty steps earlier on n now walks with grace and confidence😊. And im sure most of you would be loving this new gunjan😳. I am finding her just so adorable.

Remember her in diwali? All nervous wen dia publicly asked her to sing😡 and our boy samrat had to come to her rescue👏. she barely moved during the whole diwali song thing and now? well, holi promo shows her dancin to a party number "maujja hi maujja" without ny fear👏. Guru samrat jai ho!😳. I like this change even more coz although she's changed yet, she retains her sweetness, innocence, humility and still cherishes her values.she still has the respect for others and always thinks good of the others (like samrat said, thinkin even good of her competitor who messed up her RJ thing) and still corrects samrat wen he s doing something wrong(which others dont point out as he's cool dude). Hence gunjan has set up an example for girls to follow-do improve your personality by overcoming ur weakness but never let go of yourself and ur values. Keep reaching for stars while keepin ur feet on ground😳.

What's even better is that this change is not rapid like a complete makeover in a week or so. It took about 6 months for her to change, a natural time period. This helps us relate to her change. Mostly when students join a new campus life, they do undergo changes and this takes about the same time that gunjan has taken so nothing artificial there😳

So all in all, I would say hats off to creatives and ofcourse Sanaya for bringing such natural shade to gunjan's character👏👏. We love gunjan even more and hope samrat will do so too😳. wat say people?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sam_dean4Eva thumbnail
i agree with yaaa 😳

gunjan has completely changed from what she earlier wasss, COMPLETELY
gunji used to be the shy, girl when she cam,e from morena who lacked confidence, who didnt even have confidence in herself😳

but thanks to sammy , she has completely changed, and now she is anything but what she had been earlier😃
she now is very confident about what she does, not rerallyy shy and always smiling girl nowwwww

i love the current gunjan😳😉
yeah!! really..i agree wid u...from the time of diwali to holi ..gunjan had changed alottttttttttttttttt!!!
divya_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
couldn't agree wid u more saadia di....gunjan has cum a very long way!!!
i still remeber da initial episodes....gunjan all gumsum...khoyi khoyi!!!
who would believe she's da same girl??
yeah...she is multitalented...n thanks 2 our sammy she recognises her talents now!
she's changing...for da better that is...luv this confident girl...at da same time...sensitive girl!
now i just hope wid sammy's help she can teach da ppl...read dia😡...who tried to bring her confidence down...a lesson
can't wait for this girl to fall in love...who knos wat love might do to her😉
missing Vmars thumbnail

saadia by god kya analysis kiya hai gunjan ka .... u r right even though hers has been da most ummmm radical mayb makeover ( in terms of personality n not luks ) but really da whole process has been most gradual n not 2 forget natural as well !!!!

gunjan has cum a long way from da shy bashful girl she was at diwali ..... scared 2 talk 2 strangers ( also it was like she was scared of only guys .... even girls intimidated her wit dere confidence )

but boy oh boy guru samrat has brought out a huge change in her ...... thus making him n her most januable !!!!

am sooo luving da new improved versions of both samrat n gunjan ... sammy is still da cool dude of college but is now more bothered abt gunjan's feelings n wat she thinks of him ... whereas gunjan shes finally started being comfortable in dis whole big city culture ....also da world seems 2 b a nicer palce 2 her right now ....... always walking dis dis smile on her palce ..... chatting away 2 glory all da time 2 samrat n suddenly getting conscious of herself ........

saadia isnt dis wat v girls do in real life as well  .... v take our time getting use 2 pple ( esp da guys in our lives ) n once v start opening up 2 dem .... v jus becum a different person altogether !!!!

am luving dis transformation in gunjan ya ... so gradual n yet so poignant !!!!
snaz81 thumbnail
yup kanzz we do. for me,it is that way. although now i take less time in openin up to ppl and mingle comfortably, i used to be like gunjan long time bak in uni (n then u know wat happend n i changed a bit:)). but overall yes we girls r like that:). usually the change is driven by someone special;). this is not to say that a man changes ur life entirely-as in u lose ur personality. but i believe wen u fall in love, the other person just brings the best out of u-something that's happenin with gunjan rite now:)
anwaya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yep................

Gunji has changed alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

N the way she behave with sam also changed, now she cn talk to him like normally!

n talk to strangers too! Guru samrat ke training ka nateeja!

Sorry mera comment chootu hai!

missing Vmars thumbnail

Originally posted by: snaz81

yup kanzz we do. for me,it is that way. although now i take less time in openin up to ppl and mingle comfortably, i used to be like gunjan long time bak in uni (n then u know wat happend n i changed a bit:)). but overall yes we girls r like that:). usually the change is driven by someone special;). this is not to say that a man changes ur life entirely-as in u lose ur personality. but i believe wen u fall in love, the other person just brings the best out of u-something that's happenin with gunjan rite now:)

very true saadia ..... its always a special sumnoe who helps us by bringing out da best in is .... n da same thing is happening wit gunjan right now ... n dat fact dat most of us can empathise wit gunjan' transformation proves how januably da creatives have handled dere track !!!!

i always rpeat dis .. sjaan's track on paper never seemed specutalor 2 begin iwt ... college dude meets da simple girl .. plays pranks on her blah blah blah btu monaya really bought so much 2 da characters of samrat n gunjan n da way da creatives have treated dere track ... it amazing !!!

i hope dey continue 2 b dis special n janauble 2 us always  
snaz81 thumbnail

lolz its ok anjie...comment chota ho ya bara..kee farq penda hai;) it s from heart so chill:)

Aabha.M thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

arey saadia didi..kya topic khola hai yaar!!!!jus feelin lyk cumin and givin u a biiiiiiiig hug😛

totally agree wid u!!jus luk at change gunji has undergone...unbelievable...now she doesnt even hav ne prob if sam touches her!!remember d holi and d dance rehearsal waala...well tat was not very big....but still...and now d way she speaks 2 sam,benji and every1....its ju amazing...1st wen i saw dis topic i was lyk yeh kaun ho sakta hai yaar jisne yeh topic khola hai!!!and den wen i saw ur name i was lyk wowo our own saadia didi😳

totally agreed....guru samrat ki jai ho!!!!v shud seroiously rite a song on him....!!!

JAI HO!!!!!!!!!!!!!