Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

Noni should come...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

fishi

Groupbie

fishi

Posted: 28 March 2009 at 2:06am | IP Logged

I was watching last week's episode and I realized I would love to see Noni come back again next year in DID. But this time a little more fit than she is right now...

She is a brilliant dancer, I don't know if any other dancer has so much energy. I mean if she can dance so well with so much weight, imagine what she can do if she loses some.
I believe its her body that hinders her performance otherwise she can do really well. I would really really like to see her again next year I don't know if that's possible.

Edited by fishi - 28 March 2009 at 6:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

M.S.MKiranSD1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Noni should come..." in Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hindu4lyf

IF-Rockerz

hindu4lyf

Posted: 28 March 2009 at 5:18am | IP Logged
I completely agree.
She is a really really good dancer and I don't know why she made so many haters on this forum because i', sure if she toned up a little, people would view her in a much different way.
Yes, often her dance steps were sometimes a little incomplete but being a viewer and someone who is trained for about 3/4 years in dance, I could tell she gave it her 110% and till date, I haven't seen anyone with so much energy on the show! And she also has great stage presence!
I really hope she makes it far in life-all the best to Noni! :)

sinhactnt

IF-Dazzler

sinhactnt

Posted: 28 March 2009 at 6:53am | IP Logged
I could not agree more.  I was thinking the EXACT same thing on my drive into work today....

Sad, that I think of DID so much!!

lalona

lalona

Posted: 19 September 2009 at 11:22am | IP Logged
noni... very nice dancer. lots of people hate her just because of her body. not fair to poor noni.

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 19 September 2009 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
for her weight, she was an execellent dancer!
if she was in DID longer, i could say for sure she would have lost weight

and your right...if she danced so good at that weight, imagine her if she loses some :D

Desi_IFer

Posted: 30 October 2009 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top