Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

Mayuresh & Alisha-Simply Superb!Well done Terence

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Malaysian_Girl

IF-Dazzler

Malaysian_Girl

Posted: 27 March 2009 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
I am so happy with Alisha and Mayuresh performance on 27th March and they was simply brilliant!

They gave their best and all the credit goes to their effort and Terence made it happen.Hats off to Terence and keep giving the best Terence sir.You're awesome and innovative choreograher and looking forward for more.

Other dancers was good too but hope they could add more in it since the level of the competition is becoming tougher and best of luck to all of them and vote for the best friends.I was also happy to see MR prabhu deva and he is so down to earth.

Best of luck to all!

with best wishes,
Malaysiangirl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mayuresh & Alisha-Simply Superb!Well done Terence" in Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tina_sre

IF-Rockerz

tina_sre

Posted: 28 March 2009 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Yes! u rite it was one of the best performances of DID till now....Hats off to Tarence for the superB cogpy.  and Alisha and Mayou for the excellent perf. Clapkep up d gud work guysThumbs Up

surdr

surdr

Posted: 28 March 2009 at 8:37am | IP Logged
yes a very nice performance ..

b_queen

IF-Dazzler

b_queen

Posted: 28 March 2009 at 9:09am | IP Logged
yh it ws a brilliant performance...terence is alwayz gr8

Namrata_12

IF-Rockerz

Namrata_12

Posted: 28 March 2009 at 9:15am | IP Logged
yeh it was a superb performancee! very gooood.

funnyfan

Groupbie

funnyfan

Posted: 28 March 2009 at 9:29am | IP Logged
This performance was simply mind bogling. Mayruesh was ourstanding. Infact a good dancer like Alisha could not match up to him at a few places. Mauresh's expressions and the way he carried himself through the dance was simply outstanding. Terrance has so much variety. While Remo is a good coach he has limitations in the variety of dances he has. Infact, he is not even aware of a few dance forms shown by Terrance. About Geeta the lesser said the better. She needs to grow up from the childish performances that she comes up with.

r_tvfan

Goldie

r_tvfan

Posted: 28 March 2009 at 9:55am | IP Logged
I thought it was the best performance of the evening. Mayuresh definitely deserved the best performer of the evening. I've always felt that Mayuresh's dancing capabilities have been ignored compared to Jai, Sidesh, and Salman.  Looking forward to his Dil se song act today.

Sarmita

Sarmita

Posted: 28 March 2009 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by malaysiangirl

I am so happy with Alisha and Mayuresh performance on 27th March and they was simply brilliant!

They gave their best and all the credit goes to their effort and Terence made it happen.Hats off to Terence and keep giving the best Terence sir.You're awesome and innovative choreograher and looking forward for more.

Other dancers was good too but hope they could add more in it since the level of the competition is becoming tougher and best of luck to all of them and vote for the best friends.I was also happy to see MR prabhu deva and he is so down to earth.

Best of luck to all!

with best wishes,
Malaysiangirl

I completely agree with you.  Terence did such a good job as a choreographer in the song and hats off to Mayuresh and Alisha for performing it so well.  I liked the performance of Jai and Vrushali also.  The choreography was awesome.  I always look forward to Terence ki toli's performance for new stuff to come.  Best of luck to Terence and his toli.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top