Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

kgh212121

Goldie

kgh212121

Posted: 30 March 2009 at 8:11am | IP Logged
I agree with charu and preeti!!

isn't the story like VIVAAH? except this is actually more realistic bc they are getting into fights and misunderstandings and we are seeing different sides (not just perfect ones) of the characters.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arranged love Marriage!! (Page 2)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 30 March 2009 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kgh212121

I agree with charu and preeti!!

isn't the story like VIVAAH? except this is actually more realistic bc they are getting into fights and misunderstandings and we are seeing different sides (not just perfect ones) of the characters.
It is more realistic than vivah ..i agree...vivah characters were toh even better than Ramayan characters LOL but Naitik is not as matured as Shahid was in vivah...Shahid was the perfect guy in vivah..

Hajoo

Hajoo

Posted: 30 March 2009 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Arrange Marriage woh hoti hai jis main Parents, aur larka aur larki zari ho. I think it's just Arrange marriage because larka too parents na choose kiya tha phir us ka baad piyaar howa too woh rishta paka hona ka baad............... anyways i don't think it's same as vivaah, the thing is same is arrange marrgiage that's it......... otherwise very thing is different....

euphoria_Noshin

euphoria_Noshin

Posted: 30 March 2009 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
waise i think its just arranged marriage too cause the parents chose both the girl and the boy and after they have met which was arranged by the parents, then they are starting to fall in loveHeart

Post Reply New Post

Go to top