Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

smart_girl

Goldie

smart_girl

Posted: 27 March 2009 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Hi to all, Tongue
this is a superb show...n i really like it..!! According to me its a No.1 show...!
Wink
ok that this show is started as a arranged marriage which later turns into love...bt dont u ppl think now its getting arranged love marriage...Naitik is getting possesive for Akshii n Akshii always thinks abt Naitik..Tongue

The maariage proposal is arranged by the families bt its now getting towards the love side..
wat u guys says??Smile
plz do comment.!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mitzi11

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arranged love Marriage!!" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-MeraBarun-

IF-Sizzlerz

-MeraBarun-

Posted: 27 March 2009 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Yes you are right its needed an Arranged Love Marriage.........
Both of them have fallen for each other.
They keep thinking about each other. And toh even had Akshara's picture as his desktop screensaverEmbarrassed

_Payuu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_Payuu_

Posted: 28 March 2009 at 9:47am | IP Logged
yaaaaaaaaaaa soo true
and just love that
akshara and naitik are sooo possesive 4 each other
and u r ryt its one of the best show

jass2897

jass2897

Posted: 29 March 2009 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
that is why i totally love this showClapStarThumbs Up

love_vs_hate

Goldie

love_vs_hate

Posted: 29 March 2009 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Yes this is arranged luv marriage...and this type of marriages r gud nd successful...Ghar waalee b khush,aur miyaan biwi b khushWink

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 30 March 2009 at 12:30am | IP Logged
dont know yaar
i have 0 experiance in this. May be when 2 ppl are abt to get married they feel so.
You might say its love or concern, caring, feeling that now you have someone who would be ur partner and would support you or be with u when u need him/her.
Can actually put this in many ways ...but which is the exact word is difficult to say or express

and abt being Arrage Love Marriage
I agree its turning to Arrange cum Love Marriage ...... Wink from our point of viewLOL

Edited by -Preeti- - 30 March 2009 at 12:32am

serendipity.

IF-Stunnerz

serendipity.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 30 March 2009 at 1:34am | IP Logged
yh yh thtz the thing u kno datz how da story progresses!!!!

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 30 March 2009 at 5:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Preeti-

dont know yaar
i have 0 experiance in this. May be when 2 ppl are abt to get married they feel so.
You might say its love or concern, caring, feeling that now you have someone who would be ur partner and would support you or be with u when u need him/her.

Can actually put this in many ways ...but which is the exact word is difficult to say or express

and abt being Arrage Love Marriage
I agree its turning to Arrange cum Love Marriage ...... Wink from our point of viewLOL

initially it's  attraction, infactuation, exitement(ur marrying the person u love...no jhanjhat, maa baap ko manana LOL)  but "love" happens after marriage only..that's why all arranged /love / love cum arranged marriages are not succesful ...bec. it all depends on whether you can/cannot "love " your partner after marriage....

Preeti, i have full experience in this LOL it does happen....ek pal mein rishta jud jaata hai (in the words of yeh rishta kya kehlata hai) .......falling in love has the same feeling na?  it takes a second only...actually as soon as you feel that the other person has some feelings for u, ur mind starts reciprocating...and when you know this is the guy/girl i'll spend my life with, u automatically start thinking about him only..........hhmm there was a one hour documentary on Discovery on this topic of love and relationship...i won't get into the scientific details of how it exactly happens LOL (therez a part of our brain which controls our emotions) but i think it's natural...but may it tht's not the case in all arranged marriages...sometimes it's only based on compromises....log aisi bhi shaadi nibha lete hain but only in India...

Edited by _charu_ - 30 March 2009 at 5:36am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top