pc84 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hello everyone,

After three weeks since JDJ started.. we have seen her faint and in a new avatar(not liked by many).. and eventhough she did her best in those weeks.. her marks were never up to her level.. and us fans always ended up wondering why did she get the marks she did even though she did really well!!

Today I am so proud of our julbuli Desi girl that I am just floored.. Her dancing was perfect.. their chemistry.. their coordination.. their concept.. their level of difficulty.. everythign was just too good and I was soo happy that she got what she wanted.. ek Vaibhaihe ki Jaapi and 101 rupees from Saroj Khan! I only have one complaint and that is the reason behind Juhi's 9 when Parul performance deserves a full on 10!! that didn't sit well with me!! but still I dont hold any grudges.. 29 will just push Parul harder to reach 30!! and one day i know she will!!!

Parul I am so Proud of you.. I can see the hard work paid off and you clearly deserve to be one of the Top marks today!!!! I really hope that you will continue to just perform your best from now on!!!! Here's wishing you all the best of luck!!!!

luv pri

PS: Loved the teddy and gift that Deepak gave her!! and of course the cake looked delicious!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soulink thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

WOW!!!......Pri Awesome review!!.....I absolutely agree with you here ALL the way!.......Parul ROCKS!!!...

Juhi's awarded score beats me too....i fail to understand why she gave 9 after her remarks abt Parul....though i feel may be she was left with no option but to go on with the flow as per judgments were concerned from the 'choreaopher 'judges.....and somehow she managed to get her real view across while giving the marks........looks like she didn't find it as flawless as her other judging mates......I can't figure our her way of judging though....sometimes her remarks are so apt that she truly nails the core focus of a theme but when it comes to reward points, she seems to be having second thoughts!.....

BTW Pri...did u check out the Parul FC on this forum....i'm not sure if we are allowed to post similar topics under Parul according to the mods.....

Edited by prat9 - 15 years ago
pc84 thumbnail
I know what you mean paro! i mean sometimes i really wonder the criteria that juhi uses to judge!! is she giving marks based on dance/choreography/looks/x factor? what.. sometimes i think she herself doesnt' know what to give and she just copies Saroj's marks! and sometimes i think she is right about her comments!!

she herself is a puzzle to figure out! when two of the judges who are dancers themselves gave them 10/10 then why she gave 9.. does she have any enmity against our parul? and if she felt that parul performance was not flawless then say something.. so that Parul can improve on that.. saying that she did flawless and not giving the marks to prove it confusing for the audience and the participant!!

maybe they already had 2 perfect 30 and didn't want to have another one.. their limit is 2 perfects!!??

LOL i loved how she admited to the whole Buri Nazaar thing!! she looked so serious! the only problem i am having is that when she mentioned the buri nazaar she mentioned having the #1 show.. last year's choreographer winner.. and the public support!!  like you mentioned it's not like parul to do that..

and look what happened!! now her show came to #5 and she got the lowest votes last time!! haii.. but her performance today was flawless!!

Soulink thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

you know what Pri?.......being flanked on either sides by already two confused judges and with one especially (SK) weighing more heavily on the assessing scale , it' not surpising that Juhi is being swayed in her own sense of logic & judgment......LOL!......😆😆😆

pc84 thumbnail
so true Paro! but still i was thinking that if anyone Vaibhaihe will give her 9..but today Pari's performance left her speechless!!!

i didnt' know that Parul could move like that.. i mean she was jumping and flipping on the pole so well yaar