Originally posted by pooji123456789

hey
awesum really good
premeer met yay
loved it
thankz for pm

thanks for the comments dear....really means a lot. 😃
Posted: 14 years ago
updated my comment finally!!! Hope it helps!!! =)
Originally posted by blackdaughter

Reserved! will comment after school!

I'm here!!! Finally!!! 😆

Good update!! Heer is so sweet with the kids!!!!!! *thumbs up* I'm soooo glad Gayatri Maa and Bauji noticed Heer and how she is so sweet with the kids!!! THey realized that she has had a hard childhood but were proud of her at the same time!!! YAY, it shows that they are looking for personality, values and tradition and not status!!! Good one!!!

Oh yes, they collided and Prem saved our Heer from falling!!! In return Heer ne Prem ko upne rango mein rang dia!!!! 😆 Her magic worked, he was lost in her thoughts!!!! Awwww, Gayatri maa ruffled Prem's hair!!!!! That's sooo cute!!!!

Great update and i hope you update soon again!!!

thank you so much for all the lovely comments....u get everything I try to show with the actions...will update in a day or two. 😊
Originally posted by Sunehari*Rose

awsome part plz cont soon

thanks dear....will continue soon. 😃
i didnt know you updated but awesome start and cant wait for more... plzzzz add me to the pm list!!!
Originally posted by purplestar22

i didnt know you updated but awesome start and cant wait for more... plzzzz add me to the pm list!!!

thanks for reading...will surely add you to the PM list. 😊
Chapter 3

Orphange:
Heer and kids were back at the orpahnge. the kids reached their first and had already put tikka on Balraj. heer came back after them and bent down to touch balraj's feet for ashirward who was sitting on the wheelchair. (just to clear the confusion...balraj's legs were amputated from the knees down not the whole legs...ok) balraj put his hand on heer's head and said "jeeti raho...kya se aarahi beta." heer straightened up and replied, "woh baba...mandir gayi thi." Balraj asked, "rooz tho tum prasad lati ho...aaj to prasad bhi nahi hai naa hi pooja ki thali...kya hua." heer's thoughts went back to the chocolate eyes handsome man she has colided with and she came back to reality and said, "nahi baba...woh pooja ki thali mandir mein choot gaye...woh kya haina baba...main kisse thakra gaye thi...sorry." "koh baat nahi beta," replied balraj. heer said "main abhi dosri pooja ki thali aur prasad laati ho." and left. then she came back and gave aarti and prasad to everyone. she then went to the kitchen where ramu kaka was and helped him to cook. then she came down to the huge dining area, where all the kids and balraj were waiting for breakfast. she served everyone ghar ka halwa, samosas, aloo ke parathas, and everything else she had made. then heer realized that someone was amiss. she went up to balraj and asked, "baba...ash kya hai...subha se naazar nahi aarahi hai?" baba said, "pata nahi beta...subha se gayab hai...tu upar jaake dekh...yehi kahi hogi." "theek hai" replied heer and left to search for ashleesha. heer searched everyone...in all the rooms, outside, but she couldnt find ash anwhere...finally she realized that only the terrace was left...so she went up to check there. she went to the terrace and the door that let to the terrace was closed...so she opened and a heavy bucket full of color water fell on heer...she screamed, "ahhhhh". In front came a tall, lean, beautiful girl with naugtiness filled in her eyes...she was laughing extremely hard and said, "at last...plan success!...subha se itna hardwork kiya maine plan koh success karaneke liye." heer, who was drenched in water and mad at the same time, said, "ruk ash ki bachi...main tuhje chodogi nahi." ash ran and heer chased after her. finally they reached downstairs and ash went and hid behind balraj and said, "baba...baachaow" heer mad a sad face and complained to balraj, "dekhiye na baba..isne mere saath kya kiya." balraj looked at heer and started laughing at the site of heer. "baba...aap bhi muhjpar hasrahe hai" heer questioned. in the middle of her laughter, ash said, "yeh idea...mera aur baba ka milkar tha" heer was shocked and started to chase after ash again. balraj smiled and was happy that he has such a happy and loving family.

Juneja House:

Lalit, Gayatri, and Prem returned home and saw that everyone was playing holi outside in the lawn. all the kids came up to lalit and balraj and the whole family enjoyed holi for the whole day. Now it was night and everyone was at the dinner table. Prem looked at the chair next to his and asked, "maa...preet kya hai?" Before gayatri could answer...lalit intervened and replied, "aur kaha gaya hogaya...baap ke paise udaane kahi disco ya phir night club gaya hoga...ghadda hai woh bhilkul ghadda." "tumne pukkara aur hum chale aaye." came a voice from a handsome guy with mischievious eyes and a teasing smile. "hey PB" said preet and sat down for dinner. after dinner was over everyone departed towards their rooms. only kulraj, kiran, lalit, and gayatri were left in the living room. kulraj came up to lalit and said, "ha babuji bholiye...kya kehana chate the aap?" asked an anxious kulraj. "shhh....kohi sunlega...dheere bholna" then lalit and gayatri told about everything about heer to kulraj and kiran. they were also really elated at the girl who they havent met yet. they were eager to meet heer now. kiran spoke up after lalit and gayatri were done and said, "agar aap ko aur maa ko heer itni achi lagi hai..toh kyuna hum kalhi uske ghar chale?" "ha babuji...naik kaam mai dheri kaisi" agreed kulraj. so the four of them decided that they will go meet heer and her family at the oraphange first thing in the morning.

hey guys...here is an other part...I know it has no premeer scenes...but it supposed to have cute family scenes...so I hope you guys like it. 😃

awesome part..
continue soon.
reserved! will comment afer school!!

Unreserved!!! 😆

Awww, i love the relationship Heer shares with Ash and Balraaj!!! It's so sweet!!!! There wasn't a hint that she is 'adopted'!!! That's true family love!!!! Very sweet!!! *thumbs up*

Like Ash's intro too, you can tell who is the more responsible in them obviously!!! 😆 She will add to the comic relief and be the prankster of the house!!!!

haha, Lalit Preet ki buraye kar raha tha and what does he say: Tum ne bolaya aur hum chale aye!!! 😆 That's sooo Preet!!! YAY, Kul Di and Kiran are excited about Heer as well!!!

I hope we get to see them go talk to Balraaj tomorrow!!!! Hope you update soon, i can't wait!!!
Edited by blackdaughter - 14 years ago
Originally posted by Sunehari*Rose

gr8 part plz cont soon

thanks dear....will update soon. 😃