Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)
Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

India-Forums

Some THOUGHTS for today! 27th march

prem-sam-mayu Goldie
prem-sam-mayu
prem-sam-mayu

Posted: 27 March 2009 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Just wanted to put some of my thoughts forward for todays epi!

-Terrance is just wow....amazing amazing choreographer... I mean who had heard of dance forms like paso dobla, broadway, ballroom and other dance international dance forms happening in India. I am from US and I thought even tho India has buttload of talent in them; theres still lot of time for all the dance forms to be perfected in india. But I think I have to give it up to Terrance for introducing such involved and integrated chorepgraphy and such dance forms to indian platform. JUST AMAZING and MINDBLOWING! Big smile

- What is Remo thinking??? Confused I am sooo disappointed in that emotional attayachar performance. Do you call that choreography...TOtally agree with other judges. It was more like two individual performaces put together in one. There was noooo connection and no emotion. IT was infact an ATTAYACHAROuchOuch on the name of dance and choreo. Sucha waste of talents like Salman and Rakhee. Why Remo is putting his bests at stake all the time!!!Angry He has noooo right to talk to pick mistakes in other dances henceforth, if he is gonna produce such bad choreo. Hated it... ONe of the bad performances till date. It hurts seeing Salman (as his big fan) doing that number!

-  The whole Paulson thing made me very very emotional. Amazing person and somewhere deep down I can connect to him. I think he deserved another chance. Maybe another dance off between Prince and Paulson could have settled it... No doubt Prince is good at what he does But good at versitility???? NOT so sure1!!! Again Remo's dirty game. Just my opinion...

- Geeta was good today in her judgement...ShockedShocked.... But Happy that she was....Keep it up like this Geeta and you will get more duayein from fans! NOt to mention Votes too!

- Hands down today it was Terrance ki Toli's day.. BOth perfect performances.Clap But I would pick Mayuresh and Alisha's performance the best of today! one of the bests till date!

- Vrushali looked very much lIke Madhuri Smiletoday, while dancing; anyone could have easily gotten confused! Another good peformance.ClapClap

Tamedtempest Senior Member
Tamedtempest
Tamedtempest

Posted: 27 March 2009 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prem-sam-mayu

-Terrance is just wow....amazing amazing choreographer... I mean who had heard of dance forms like paso dobla, broadway, ballroom and other dance international dance forms happening in India. I am from US and I thought even tho India has buttload of talent in them; theres still lot of time for all the dance forms to be perfected in india. But I think I have to give it up to Terrance for introducing such involved and integrated chorepgraphy and such dance forms to indian platform. JUST AMAZING and MINDBLOWING! Big smile

- What is Remo thinking??? Confused I am sooo disappointed in that emotional attayachar performance. Do you call that choreography...TOtally agree with other judges.It was more like two individual performaces put together in one. There was noooo connection and no emotion. IT was infact an ATTAYACHAROuchOuch on the name of dance and choreo. Sucha waste of talents like Salman and Rakhee. Why Remo is putting his bests at stake all the time!!!Angry He has noooo right to talk to pick mistakes in other dances henceforth, if he is gonna produce such bad choreo. Hated it... ONe of the bad performances till date. It hurts seeing Salman (as his big fan) doing that number!

- Hands down today it was Terrance ki Toli's day.. BOth perfect performances.Clap But I would pick Mayuresh and Alisha's performance the best of today! one of the bests till date!

Yes!! Terrence was amazing today!! Clap
He continues to amaze me! I love how he adds a more international and worldly feel to it. Brave Terrence sir! well done!

I am sorry to see Mandakani go. I hope she can come back a guest performer at some point. I would love to see her and Terrence work magic :)

agree with you on the atyachaar haiiiii ram!Ouch

Edited by Tamedtempest - 27 March 2009 at 7:14pm
cynical Senior Member
cynical
cynical

Posted: 27 March 2009 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
1) Prabhu deva is such a down-to-earth person, i loved having him as a guest judge
2) Almost all the performances (exception: Salman n Rakhee) were just AMAZINGGG!
3) I loved seeing how all the contestants are so bonded together, i mean rakhi saying nice stuff abt Paulson, Paulson being so honest, Salman being so kind, all of the contestants affections towards one another is very heart-warming n i hope it stays like this till the end.
4) I found Khushboo n Bhavna's act funny lol..those serious dialogues made everyone laugh lol
5) Sunita n Siddesh's act was funny too hehe
6) Jai Bhanushalia did paso doble before on Jhalak Dikhlaja 2 so i was just comparing his performance with Alisha n Mayuresh's performance n i think Jai's performance was better (HIGHLY subjective opinion, im just stating wht i felt :) so no offence to anyone)

Overall, very very enjoyable episode! loved it :)
Waitign for tomorrow's performances, they look fantabulous in promos!

Cheers!
sramac13 Senior Member
sramac13
sramac13

Posted: 27 March 2009 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tamedtempest

Originally posted by prem-sam-mayu

-<FONT size=4>Terrance is just wow....amazing amazing choreographer</FONT>... I mean who had heard of dance forms like paso dobla, broadway, ballroom and other dance international dance forms happening in India. I am from US and I thought even tho India has buttload of talent in them; theres still lot of time for all the dance forms to be perfected in india. But I think I have to give it up to Terrance for introducing such involved and integrated chorepgraphy and such dance forms to indian platform. JUST AMAZING and MINDBLOWING! Big smile

- What is Remo thinking???Confused I am sooo disappointed in that emotional attayachar performance. Do you call that choreography...TOtally agree with other judges.<FONT size=4>It was more like two individual performaces put together in one. </FONT>There was noooo connection and no emotion. <FONT size=4>IT was infact an ATTAYACHAROuchOuch</FONT> on the name of dance and choreo. Sucha waste of talents like Salman and Rakhee. Why Remo is putting his bests at stake all the time!!!Angry He has noooo right to talk to pick mistakes in other dances henceforth, if he is gonna produce such bad choreo. Hated it... ONe of the bad performances till date. It hurts seeing Salman (as his big fan) doing that number!

<FONT size=4>- Hands down today it was Terrance ki Toli's day.. BOth perfect performances.Clap But I would pick Mayuresh and Alisha's performance the best of today! one of the bests till date!
</FONT>

<FONT size=3>Yes!! Terrence was amazing today!! Clap
He continues to amaze me! I love how he adds a more international and worldly feel to it. Brave Terrence sir! well done!

I am sorry to see Mandakani go. I hope she can come back a guest performer at some point. I would love to see her and Terrence work magic :)</FONT>

<FONT size=3></FONT>

<FONT size=3>agree with you on the atyachaar haiiiii ram!Ouch</FONT>

Not only today Terrance is best always Smile ... Salman and Rakhee's performance really dissappointed me all lot... Ouch Ouch ... totally agree with u ... it was emotional attayachar only... Alisha and Mayuresh's performance was the best... I also liked siddhesh and Sunita's performance...it was really v cute...
Wink Wink
sramac13 Senior Member
sramac13
sramac13

Posted: 27 March 2009 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cynical

1) Prabhu deva is such a down-to-earth person, i loved having him as a guest judge
2) Almost all the performances (exception: Salman n Rakhee) were just AMAZINGGG!

3) I loved seeing how all the contestants are so bonded together, i mean rakhi saying nice stuff abt Paulson, Paulson being so honest, Salman being so kind, all of the contestants affections towards one another is very heart-warming n i hope it stays like this till the end.

4) I found Khushboo n Bhavna's act funny lol..those serious dialogues made everyone laugh lol

6) Jai Bhanushalia did paso doble before on Jhalak Dikhlaja 2so i was just comparing his performance with Alisha n Mayuresh's performance n i think Jai's performance was better (HIGHLY subjective opinion, im just stating wht i felt :) so no offence to anyone)

Cheers!

Did Jai perform similiar act of JDJ ??? oh i don remember.... Confused Confused I need to go search for video so that i can refresh memory n all compare the acts.. Tongue
cynical Senior Member
cynical
cynical

Posted: 27 March 2009 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sramac13

Originally posted by cynical

6) Jai Bhanushalia did paso doble before on Jhalak Dikhlaja 2so i was just comparing his performance with Alisha n Mayuresh's performance n i think Jai's performance was better (HIGHLY subjective opinion, im just stating wht i felt :) so no offence to anyone)

Cheers!

Did Jai perform similiar act of JDJ ??? oh i don remember.... Confused Confused I need to go search for video so that i can refresh memory n all compare the acts.. Tongue

hi sramac13

i'm pretty sure Jai has done this performance before with his choreographer on JDJ 2.. the comparison was very unintentional, i just compared them unconcsciously but anyhow, both A&M and Jai's paso doble performances were enjoyable.
sramac13 Senior Member
sramac13
sramac13

Posted: 27 March 2009 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
@cynical - I need to watch Jai's performance nw... I unable to recollect that act... By any chance do u have that ... if so can PM me...

Edited by sramac13 - 27 March 2009 at 7:47pm
cynical Senior Member
cynical
cynical

Posted: 27 March 2009 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sramac13

@cynical - I need to watch Jai's performance nw... I unable to recollect that act... By any chance do u have that ... if so can PM me...

im sorry dear but i don't have any access to that performance, i would've looked it up for you, but i have a big presentation to prepare for by monday, so kinda busy but hope yu find it. (yes, im on this forum bc of the addiction to this show) :)

Go to top