Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 2 Page 12

mango

IF-Veteran Member

mango

Posted: 27 March 2009 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Hey IF-ians!!

So much excitement in the air today...as we finally have our first celebrity blog. So now that you all must have looked throughout KS's 'Ehome', tell us what you think!

• Did you like the KS blog and their first video blog?
  • What did you think of about the concept of the 'ehome'?
  • What did you like the best and what do you think can be improved?
  • Which one of the 'rooms' is your favourite?
  • What more are you expecting from the blog?

Also, there have been several posts about the comments not appearing on the blog. Don't worry...they are being saved and should start appearing in the next few hours!
And FYI, the treasure chest and library are closed for now and will open with loads of goodies for everyone in the coming weeks. (I sooooooo want to know the CK thing!!! Tongue)

Well, get writing...about what thought of our first celebrity blog! Share with us and with Karan and Shraddha what you would like to see on their blog!

And lastly a huge thank you to all our members for giving such a warm welcome to our first celebrity couple blog!

UPDATE:
Comments are now showing in the individual Blog post pages.

Love,
The India-Forums & Brand N Buzz Team

P.S. Those of you who haven't checked out the blog yet you can now at : http://ks.india-forums.com

Edited by vijay - 28 March 2009 at 8:05am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Aayushreenimisha_kbloodlinear.rox_sr.devileramkhanLilmizz_Rahelacutie_mahima-kavita-AnotherMiracle~*LoVeLy*~canadiansKnowalot2yogzzeveline-Anaya-splnLeenasmgKaJen.xoxoroshaaanstar_fan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Feedback on the KS blog!" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Knowalot2

IF-Rockerz

Knowalot2

Posted: 27 March 2009 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
very cuteEmbarrassed. Best celeb couple ever. Its so sweet of them to update about themselves to their fans - lol ROFL he cut his hair because of that post we put- they actually read it, shockedShocked. Get to see Karan rather than Armaan and Shraddha instead of KrishnaWink. I want to know all the gossip bits of their work-life. Like whom they got on along with (and not) and any embarassing but funny moments.
One word- FantasticWink
The best....
What improvement??Its seems perfectWink

Love watching their first vid. Also I want to hear more from Shraddha. There are Shraddha fans out there as well...why isn't the focus going on to her as much as it is on Karan. She's a celebrity as well...loved watching her in Krishna Arjun as a kid.
All the rooms haven't really been updated yet. So looking 4 ward to them. Also want to know what PS3 and X-box games does Karan actually play???
Regular but honest updates. Love watching their first vid. Also I want to hear more from Shraddha. There are Shraddha fans out there as well...why isn't the focus going on to her as much as it is on Karan. She's a celebrity as well...Wink.

Also they should ask the fans to ask them questions. One of them can choose the top for say 20 good questions...and then answer themWink

Also want to hear more about Shilpa Anand...we miss her v. much
Cry

KanyaSmile

Edited by Knowalot2 - 28 March 2009 at 6:03am

MariQuestFilms

IF-Sizzlerz

MariQuestFilms

Posted: 27 March 2009 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Did you like the KS blog and their first video blog?
Yeah, it was very cute... and they are sweet!

What did you think of about the concept of the 'ehome'?
Loved the concept.. a way to interact with them as well as see what they are like away from the character.. like Karan especially

What did you like the best and what do you think can be improved?
The different sections is a great idea.. I saw the Karan Ecard.. which was sooo cool.. hehe..
I think what could be improved is the layout and comment box..

Which one of the 'rooms' is your favourite?
I look forward to seeing what they are like

What more are you expecting from the blog?
Getting to know both of them more.. would love to know more from Radha as well, as I never saw her shows before.

KaJen.xoxo

IF-Sizzlerz

KaJen.xoxo

Posted: 27 March 2009 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mango

• Did you like the KS blog and their first video blog?: It was really sweet of them and it was really cute yes i absolutely adore them now.Embarrassed
  • What did you think of about the concept of the 'ehome'?:  Hmm looks really interesting we are homies now lolLOLLOL
  • What did you like the best and what do you think can be improved?: Loved the video it would be pleasure to see more videos in this blog. Smile 
  • Which one of the 'rooms' is your favourite?:  All of themTongue
  • What more are you expecting from the blog?: I would love to hear more stories of DMG and his co-stars, Shradha and karan's love story, and about Shilpa Anand.

sonali.19281

IF-Sizzlerz

sonali.19281

Posted: 27 March 2009 at 6:59pm | IP Logged

Its really nice..like their video..as real as it gets I guess...
             Def a good concept..who ever helped them conceptualize it has done his homework...
           As of now I like it...and I hope they can keep updating it regularly..coz when blogs open they are good but eventually they become sluggish...
              The library and the play room
          Get to know them beyond the celeb status...as normal human beings...

Also, there have been several posts about the comments not appearing on the blog. Don't worry...they are being saved and should start appearing in the next few hours!
And FYI, the treasure chest and library are closed for now and will open with loads of goodies for everyone in the coming weeks. (I sooooooo want to know the CK thing!!! Tongue)

Well, get writing...about what thought of our first celebrity blog! Share with us and with Karan and Shraddha what you would like to see on their blog!

And lastly a huge thank you to all our members for giving such a warm welcome to our first celebrity couple blog!

Love,
The India-Forums & Brand N Buzz Team

P.S. Those of you who haven't checked out the blog yet you can now at : http://ks.india-forums.com

[/QUOTE]

-Nayab-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Nayab-

Posted: 27 March 2009 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Hi!

I LOVE it! ... The video blog was the cutest! Tongue... It was the best interview or should I say interaction of Karan & Shraddha (with their fans)... I can't think of two people more suited with each other! Loved everything! 

First of all loved the matching Tees! ... Very Cute!... Especially loved the end where Karan goes 'Paat Paat' and how they completed most of each others sentences LOL...

I could go on but I think I'll stop there Tongue...

Thankyou Karan & Shraddha Hug

It's different... In that most blogs don't have seperate sections... But that's what I like about it LOL... Naming the different sections as rooms of a house is a GREAT idea! I like how you named it an eHome and not a blog Tongue

I like the comments the best LOL... That way we get to tell both Karan & Shraddha how we feel on certain things posted etc...Although I do think that once it's up and running (comments) we should be able to use emoticons in our comments too Tongue...

My favourite has to be the treasure chest LOL... Because Karan & Shraddha will both share things with their fans... My other favourite is the Living room because that's where we can read their blog entries Tongue... 

Well... I'd like it if we could get email updates everytime Karan & Shraddha update their blog with a new entry...

I have a suggestion too... Is it possible to have a feature wherein Karan & Shraddha are able to reply to the comments posted...

As for what I'd like to hear about from both Karan & Shraddha... Ummm... About Karan's DMG co-stars... Sukirti, Pankit, Sunaina, Drashti, Mayank, Shweta, Amit all of them LOL... I'd like to know more about Shraddha too...

Take Care

Edited by N786 - 27 March 2009 at 7:38pm

Born-star

IF-Rockerz

Born-star

Posted: 27 March 2009 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
  • Yes,I simply Loved it.btw Karan we Love everything about You and shardha.
  • The funniest think They dont Like their name Kardha but dont worry we will think about something more interesting.
  • Awesome ,Fantastic...
  • Some of them were not working,But ecard was to cute,Now I wanted to see Shardha and Karan ecard together .
  • All heheh Everything Related to KS is my Favourite,But i am also looking forward to see Treasure chest.
  • Alots  of Their videos,And wanted to know why Shardha calls Karan KG and why Karan Calls Shardha HQ ..
  • They concept is really amazing Ehome.

I wanted to Thanks I-F from the bottom of my heart,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Keep shining like this...

ksg.

IF-Sizzlerz

ksg.

Posted: 27 March 2009 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
I loved their blog and their video! The blog set-up was amazing! And the video, TOO cute! I loved every part of it!

The concept is really cool and creative! Really interesting! Big smile

I too also like the comments the best because we can share our feelings with K&S which we don't normally have the chance to do. After posting comments, we feel good because we our thoughts are read by K&S and the lovely couple probably will feel good too because they're able to see our love for them. Improvements? Hmm...this blog just started and I think it's cool the way it is!
I like all of the rooms, but I'm really looking forward to the Treasure Chest because we'll be able to find more out about K&S which will be very interesting! And all the other rooms are great too!
As time goes on we'll be able to see more in this blog so I'm not expecting anything but FUN! I know this blog is going to rock! And I also think it'd be cool if Karan does share things about co-stars like Shilpa, Pankit, Drushti, Mayank, Sunaina, Shweta, Amit, and the rest of the cast!

And also, I'd like to thank I-F for this wonderful blog! Thanks soo much! We truly appreciate this! Love you all!
-Noreen

Post Reply New Post

Go to top